PDA

View Full Version : Yet more election fraud - Florida in this one

jimnyc
11-15-2018, 02:55 PM
They have or are still cheating in many of the elections. The proof has been coming out over and over - only to be ignored by the media other than a few outlets of course.

Claiming Stacey Abrams in Georgia is being "stolen" when she is down by like 70,000 votes and has never once been near the lead. They are trying their best to find a way to steal that seat as well. Time shall see...

---

Report: Florida Democrats Urged Voters to Submit Absentee Ballots After Election Day Using Altered Forms

Florida Democrats urged voters to submit absentee ballots after Election Day, using an official form that had been altered to make it look like they were doing so within the legal deadline, hoping a judge would later allow the votes.

That attempt to add Democratic votes, which critics say is possible election fraud, was reported Thursday morning by Ana Ceballos of the Naples Daily News, who notes the scheme has already been reported to federal prosecutors.

Ceballos reported:

A day after Florida’s election left top state races too close to call, a Democratic party leader directed staffers and volunteers to share altered election forms with voters to fix signature problems on absentee ballots after the state’s deadline.

The altered forms surfaced in Broward, Santa Rosa, Citrus and Okaloosa counties and were reported to federal prosecutors to review for possible election fraud as Florida counties complete a required recount in three top races.

But an email obtained by the USA TODAY NETWORK-Florida shows that Florida Democrats were organizing a broader statewide effort beyond those counties to give voters the altered forms to fix improper absentee ballots after the Nov. 5 deadline. Democratic party leaders provided staffers with copies of a form, known as a “cure affidavit,” that had been modified to include an inaccurate Nov. 8 deadline.

One Palm Beach Democrat said in an interview the idea was to have voters fix and submit as many absentee ballots as possible with the altered forms in hopes of later including them in vote totals if a judge ruled such ballots were allowed.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/11/15/report-florida-democrats-urged-voters-to-submit-absentee-ballots-after-election-day-using-altered-forms/

jimnyc
11-15-2018, 03:29 PM
And yes, if this is confirmed, it is a smoking gun of sorts - if it turns out there is proof they used altered forms to try and get votes in after election day.

NightTrain
11-15-2018, 08:50 PM
This illegal election tampering by the democrats is really fucking blatant and it needs to be harshly dealt with.

Every year it's worse and worse - and nothing ever seems to come of it other than a verbal reprimand or some such weak crap.

CSM
11-15-2018, 10:20 PM
Russian collusion may ass

Black Diamond
11-15-2018, 11:13 PM
Russian collusion may ass

Russia stole the house

Elessar
11-15-2018, 11:57 PM
I recall back when GWB and Al Gore were virtually neck and neck in FL....the Dems wanted
to keep absentee ballots sent by deployed Service Members from being counted, knowing that most
Service Members lean to the right..probably over 2/3rds.

Same old shit in FL with the Dems...register people to vote at the last minute, get the Dem vote.
then suppress any and all Repub votes.

I think there should be a 5 day waiting period between registering and actually voting.

California makes it easy for non-citizens to vote. Illegal immigrants can get a driver's license
there easily, and in that package is a voter registration form. Both of those are corrupt as hell.

Gadget (fmr Marine)
11-16-2018, 02:59 PM
Wait, what? There is a some sort of ballot counting issue in Florida???

(I have been off social media for a while - and it is great, actually)

Hope y'all are doing great!!!!

Gunny
11-16-2018, 03:16 PM
Wait, what? There is a some sort of ballot counting issue in Florida???

(I have been off social media for a while - and it is great, actually)

Hope y'all are doing great!!!!In Ft Lauderdale no less. Who'd have thought THAT?:rolleyes:

High_Plains_Drifter
11-16-2018, 08:31 PM
Russia stole the house
We better appoint a S.C. and start investigating that right away. I'm sure the left will be all on board for that.

And don't mention Soros... evidently it's now taboo to mention Soros. He's not to be touched. His tentacles must reach further than anyone has ever imagined... like even into the republican party.

Gunny
11-16-2018, 08:52 PM
We better appoint a S.C. and start investigating that right away. I'm sure the left will be all on board for that.

And don't mention Soros... evidently it's now taboo to mention Soros. He's not to be touched. His tentacles must reach further than anyone has ever imagined... like even into the republican party.Soros needs to be "reached" with a 7.62 mm FMJ. In his case, I completely advocate punching a ticket.

High_Plains_Drifter
11-16-2018, 09:14 PM
Soros needs to be "reached" with a 7.62 mm FMJ. In his case, I completely advocate punching a ticket.
If we had enough true patriots that loved America left, that just might happen... (black ops).

Unfortunately his money has him pretty damn well protected, from ANYTHING.

Gunny
11-16-2018, 09:42 PM
If we had enough true patriots that loved America left, that just might happen... (black ops).

Unfortunately his money has him pretty damn well protected, from ANYTHING.Remember that "right wing loon with a gun and a Bible" the left is always talking about like he's real? We need HIM. You can't "buy" a zealot. They do that shit for free :)