PDA

View Full Version : Hey people in Nevada for the Move America Forward gig.!

stephanie
08-27-2007, 11:42 PM
Found this.....Stand tall, Eagle's Up....:salute:
Veterans Respond to Pro-War Zealots
by DemMarineVet
Mon Aug 27, 2007 at 04:00:37 AM PDT

A while back I posted a diary about the pro-war extremist group Move America Forward. This diary talked about Move America Forward's rally which is planned in Carson City, NV on September 3rd. It also had a video of Melanie Morgan the leader of Move America Forward. Melanie is the only conservative in San Fransisco and the crazy woman who suggested that the editor of the New York Times should be sent to the gas chamber for reporting on violations of our civil liberties by the Bush Administration. Well Nevada's Democratic Veterans & Military Families Caucus has been organizing a counter rally aimed at pushing back these out of state extremists from our state. They of course want to try and intimidate our senior Senator Harry Reid (who just happens to be the Senate Majority Leader). :laugh2:
More after the fold

DemMarineVet's diary :: ::
Melanie Morgan made my blood boil with this video. So I enlisted one of our Iraq vets to film a counter reply.

How about some common sense again? We are meeting them in Carson City. They are probably coming to a town near you... Why don't you join them?
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/8/27/63651/2474

nevadamedic
08-27-2007, 11:45 PM
Found this.....Stand tall, Eagels Up....:salute:
Veterans Respond to Pro-War Zealots
by DemMarineVet
Mon Aug 27, 2007 at 04:00:37 AM PDT

A while back I posted a diary about the pro-war extremist group Move America Forward. This diary talked about Move America Forward's rally which is planned in Carson City, NV on September 3rd. It also had a video of Melanie Morgan the leader of Move America Forward. Melanie is the only conservative in San Fransisco and the crazy woman who suggested that the editor of the New York Times should be sent to the gas chamber for reporting on violations of our civil liberties by the Bush Administration. Well Nevada's Democratic Veterans & Military Families Caucus has been organizing a counter rally aimed at pushing back these out of state extremists from our state. They of course want to try and intimidate our senior Senator Harry Reid (who just happens to be the Senate Majority Leader). :laugh2:
More after the fold

DemMarineVet's diary :: ::
Melanie Morgan made my blood boil with this video. So I enlisted one of our Iraq vets to film a counter reply.

How about some common sense again? We are meeting them in Carson City. They are probably coming to a town near you... Why don't you join them?
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/8/27/63651/2474

Were ready for them. I have been working on this for about two weeks now.

stephanie
08-27-2007, 11:55 PM
Were ready for them. I have been working on this for about two weeks now.

There could be a good turn out of the GOE's(gathering of the Eagle's)...
It being talked about a lot on Free Republic...That's where I first saw the post, then I went over to Ko's to see it.....

Eagle's Up....:salute:

nevadamedic
08-28-2007, 12:10 AM
There could be a good turn out of the GOE's(gathering of the Eagle's)...
It being talked about a lot on Free Republic...That's where I first saw the post, then I went over to Ko's to see it.....

Eagle's Up....:salute:

Two more candidates will more then likely be there, I just cant say who yet as they haven't said for sure yet. Also several elected officials will be there as well. Looks like I have gotten the Lt. Governor and possibly the Governor to be there as well.