PDA

View Full Version : WWIII, still on schedule

TheSage
02-01-2007, 06:11 PM
It's all going swimmingly.

http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

gaffer, you can ask your question now. I already know what it is.

Gaffer
02-01-2007, 06:39 PM
It's all going swimmingly.

gaffer, you can ask your question now. I already know what it is.

So what happens if your prediction doesn't come true? Have the omnipotent ones set a date for all this to happen? Since its all being directed they should have a time table.

Dilloduck
02-01-2007, 06:42 PM
So what happens if your prediction doesn't come true? Have the omnipotent ones set a date for all this to happen? Since its all being directed they should have a time table.

A time table would only embolden the enemy :laugh:

Gaffer
02-01-2007, 07:47 PM
A time table would only embolden the enemy :laugh:

As a noahide enablist I am looking for every advantage I can get. :lmao:

TheSage
02-02-2007, 06:00 AM
As a noahide enablist I am looking for every advantage I can get. :lmao:

At least you accept your status as brainwashed noahide anti-self kill bot with open eyes. Denial is so ugly.

Gaffer
02-02-2007, 02:16 PM
well adolph am I going to get that time table? I just want to know how things are going to go so I can plan for the future. You know, should I pay my bills next month? Plan on watching a new movie? You know the usual.

TheSage
02-02-2007, 05:33 PM
well adolph am I going to get that time table? I just want to know how things are going to go so I can plan for the future. You know, should I pay my bills next month? Plan on watching a new movie? You know the usual.

You're original and funny! Did you know that?

Gaffer
02-02-2007, 06:34 PM
You're original and funny! Did you know that?

That's one dodge. Care to try again?

TheSage
02-02-2007, 06:39 PM
That's one dodge. Care to try again?

Oh. So you're seriously asking about your copy of the timetable? Don't be an asswipe.:)

red states rule
02-08-2007, 09:16 AM
Oh. So you're seriously asking about your copy of the timetable? Don't be an asswipe.:)

You are right. One should never ask a kook lib conspiracy theorist for facts to back up their rants

TheSage
02-08-2007, 06:16 PM
You are right. One should never ask a kook lib conspiracy theorist for facts to back up their rants

One should never mistake a personal attack for effective rebuttal either. Asking stupidly for a schedule of events is not a good argument.

red states rule
02-08-2007, 06:19 PM
One should never mistake a personal attack for effective rebuttal either. Asking stupidly for a schedule of events is not a good argument.

Facts to a lib is like sunshine to a vampire

TheSage
02-08-2007, 06:23 PM
Facts to a lib is like sunshine to a vampire

What does that have to do with anything. I'm not a lib, libs are also for the new world order, just like you neocons. They just enforce a slightly differenct facet of it.

red states rule
02-08-2007, 06:25 PM
Your kook conspiracy makes you sound as nutty as your average lib

TheSage
02-08-2007, 06:40 PM
Your kook conspiracy makes you sound as nutty as your average lib

Keep your head in the sand, ostrich boy.

Gaffer
02-08-2007, 07:13 PM

You always make personal attacks and never give rebuttals.

And all I asked for was a schedule of events so I can plan my weekend. You know so much about the inner workings of the secret organization I would expect you to be able to help me out here.

But your going to force me to go talk to satan and get his feedback on what's going on so i can make plans.

Taking over the world is no easy project. :salute:

TheSage
02-08-2007, 07:46 PM
You always make personal attacks and never give rebuttals.

And all I asked for was a schedule of events so I can plan my weekend. You know so much about the inner workings of the secret organization I would expect you to be able to help me out here.

But your going to force me to go talk to satan and get his feedback on what's going on so i can make plans.

Taking over the world is no easy project. :salute:

And that is ridiculous and ineffective, as an argument against the existence of the obvious world conspiracy of elitists.

red states rule
02-08-2007, 08:19 PM
And that is ridiculous and ineffective, as an argument against the existence of the obvious world conspiracy of elitists.

Best discription of you yet - ridiculous and ineffective

TheSage
02-08-2007, 09:26 PM
Best discription of you yet - ridiculous and ineffective

Yes. So ineffective the mods here had to be chastised by their master to allow me to speak. The truth I bring drives them insane. They're judaizers.

Yurt
02-08-2007, 09:37 PM

At least you accept your status as brainwashed noahide anti-self kill bot with open eyes. Denial is so ugly.

:dance:

TheSage
02-08-2007, 09:44 PM
:dance:

Those are descriptive, not insultive. If the accurate description is insulting, maybe one should reexamine their anti-self noahide kill bot attitude.

Gaffer
02-08-2007, 10:14 PM

I wasn't arguing against anything. Just making a statement about you.

"Yes. So ineffective the mods here had to be chastised by their master to allow me to speak. The truth I bring drives them insane. They're judaizers."

Now what would the modmaster want you to speak for? Do you actually believe you are single handedly defeating the take over of the world? Your a meglomaniac with no power and if you had power you would be very dangerous. :cuckoo:

TheSage
02-09-2007, 06:32 AM
I wasn't arguing against anything. Just making a statement about you.

"Yes. So ineffective the mods here had to be chastised by their master to allow me to speak. The truth I bring drives them insane. They're judaizers."

Now what would the modmaster want you to speak for? Do you actually believe you are single handedly defeating the take over of the world? Your a meglomaniac with no power and if you had power you would be very dangerous. :cuckoo:

He's for free speech.

And yes I am single handedly defeating the takeover of the world. Cool eh? What do you fancy I would do with power? Close the border? Stop trading with countries who us slave labor? ooooooo, eeeeeeeeviiiiiiiiillll.

mrg666
02-11-2007, 02:30 PM
when i feel down i pop in here for a lift me up
well guys im perked up now thank yall

Gaffer
02-11-2007, 03:11 PM
He's for free speech.

And yes I am single handedly defeating the takeover of the world. Cool eh? What do you fancy I would do with power? Close the border? Stop trading with countries who us slave labor? ooooooo, eeeeeeeeviiiiiiiiillll.

well we will all sleep easier tonight knowing our own superhero is watching over us and changing the world once rediculous post at a time.

TheSage
02-12-2007, 06:40 AM
well we will all sleep easier tonight knowing our own superhero is watching over us and changing the world once rediculous post at a time.

And we all know the closed minded villian, you, will be obsessed with suppressing the truth at all costs, only because he's afraid of looking wrong.

Gaffer
02-12-2007, 12:04 PM
And we all know the closed minded villian, you, will be obsessed with suppressing the truth at all costs, only because he's afraid of looking wrong.

That's me the "closed mind villian".

I never look wrong as I am surpressing the true. It is a fulltime job you know. All that editing and rewriting. And the arm twisting of the media people is really exhausting. Do you realize how difficult it was to get the media off the real news and get them to concentate fulltime on the dead bimbo.

Controling the world ain't easy.

TheSage
02-12-2007, 06:13 PM
That's me the "closed mind villian".

I never look wrong as I am surpressing the true. It is a fulltime job you know. All that editing and rewriting. And the arm twisting of the media people is really exhausting. Do you realize how difficult it was to get the media off the real news and get them to concentate fulltime on the dead bimbo.

Controling the world ain't easy.

You always look wrong. You spin and redirect with ham-fisted cretinesque techniques.

Gaffer
02-12-2007, 08:03 PM
You always look wrong. You spin and redirect with ham-fisted cretinesque techniques.

Yeah but I always smile as I'm doing it. :)