PDA

View Full Version : Mueller Did Not Ask Trump Any Questions About Obstruction of Justice

jimnyc
11-21-2018, 08:07 PM
I don't think what he didn't ask matters. These sneaky bastards will make an ending, just like election endings. :rolleyes:

---

Rudy Giuliani: Mueller Did Not Ask Trump Any Questions About Obstruction of Justice

Special counsel Robert Mueller did not ask President Trump to answer any questions about obstruction of justice, according to Axios.

Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani announced on Tuesday that Trump had submitted his written answers to Mueller in response to his written questions regarding his probe into possible Trump campaign collusion with Russia.

Axios reported, “The high-stakes exchange with Mueller included no questions or answers about obstruction of justice.” (https://www.axios.com/mueller-investigation-trump-questions-rudy-giuliani-a2cd6493-0b2d-4c47-a31f-94471e03e8c8.html)

However, he said, “I can’t tell you he’s given up on obstruction.”

Giuliani said Trump’s team would resist answering questions regarding obstruction, which they argue “doesn’t exist.”

“I don’t think they have any evidence of collusion of any kind. I think their obstruction case, as a legal matter, doesn’t exist,” he said.

If Mueller subpoenaed the president, he said, “I think that he would not win a legal battle if he did that, and I think it would consume months.”

“I don’t think he has any way to compel testimony on obstruction because the argument of executive privilege would be very, very strong. It all relates to a period of time after he was president.”

Giuliani argued that Trump has answered questions about obstruction via interviews, tweets, and other witnesses.

“And the law definitely requires that if you’re going to subpoena a president, you have to show that you can’t get the information any place else.”

He also expressed doubts that Donald Trump Jr. would be indicted in connection with the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting with a Russian lawyer and lobbyist.

“I don’t see what for,” he said. “The meeting turned out to be a big bust. … It’s a very unattractive crime [for a prosecutor] when somebody meets with you and then you don’t do anything.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/11/21/rudy-giuliani-mueller-did-not-ask-trump-questions-obstruction-justice/

Gunny
11-21-2018, 08:24 PM
Robert Mueller was outsmarted by Whitey Bulger. He has yet to impress me with this Russian collusion BS. In two years he has indicted a few people for process crimes, and some Russians who don't give a crap because he can't touch them.

At this point, minus a smoking gun that clearly doesn't exist, no one is going to believe him anyway regardless his finding. He's wasting time and money and the people's attention which is just what the left wants.

aboutime
11-21-2018, 08:54 PM
Be prepared. No matter what Mueller's final report says. The Dems will instantly say he failed.

Like the Rest of the SCHITT investigations that are coming after January. The Dems have sworn to bury Trump. And, no matter what Nancy FOUR KNEE'S has said. They will get together, and try to Impeach Trump. AL GREENE, and MAXIPAD WATERS won't let it rest until they CONVINCE their Uneducated, Government Dependent, Welfare, Food Stamp Warriors who DO NOT WANT TO WORK that TRUMP is working against them for Discrimination against DUMB PEOPLE like Waters.

https://pics.me.me/these-buffoonsaretherace-of-thedemocratic-parti-dumb-and-dumber-maxine-waters-21424372.png

High_Plains_Drifter
11-22-2018, 07:08 AM
Be prepared. No matter what Mueller's final report says. The Dems will instantly say he failed.

Like the Rest of the SCHITT investigations that are coming after January. The Dems have sworn to bury Trump. And, no matter what Nancy FOUR KNEE'S has said. They will get together, and try to Impeach Trump. AL GREENE, and MAXIPAD WATERS won't let it rest until they CONVINCE their Uneducated, Government Dependent, Welfare, Food Stamp Warriors who DO NOT WANT TO WORK that TRUMP is working against them for Discrimination against DUMB PEOPLE like Waters.

https://pics.me.me/these-buffoonsaretherace-of-thedemocratic-parti-dumb-and-dumber-maxine-waters-21424372.png

Two can play that game, and he's already warned them that if they start in with the frivolous investigations, one right after another, he's going to fight back, and if that's what he says he'll do, then judging by how well the president has kept his word up to now, I believe he will fight back. Maxi Pad has corruption problems of her own. She might find herself under investigation if she pushes it, and Pelosi, I'm sure they can find a skeleton in her closet too. And pencil neck, bug eyes, Schitt, none of these sons a bitches are clean. The president has the power of the executive branch, and does have SOME republicans willing to help, and the DOJ is theoretically his, and since I'm betting he'll be reelected in 2020, if these mongrel dems want to play games with the two years they'll have, they'll fuck up their chances of holding onto congress, and when they lose it again, and Trump is reelected, and then he has NOTHING TO LOSE, he could release the dogs of HELL on the dems if he wanted, and they BETTER keep that in mind.

I think much of this investigationapaloosa was to rile up the leftist base to win back congress, but much like the republicans head faking they want to repeal obamacare, the dems don't really want to impeach or investigate Trump either. It's all talk, it's all political posturing, it's all to gin up the base, but it's all just empty talk. Oh they might start one or two, that really won't go anywhere or ever find anything, but at least they can say they're investigating him then.

That's my two cents.