PDA

View Full Version : your tax dollars going to insurgents?

truthmatters
08-28-2007, 08:59 AM

Monkeybone
08-28-2007, 09:04 AM
sucks if it is true, but wouldn't surprise me.

it did say that they extorted from contractors or if we did give it to them, guess we forgot to see if they were wearing their 'I'm a Terrorist" tshirt. so it ain't like we are just tossing it at them

glockmail
08-28-2007, 09:20 AM
Leave it to a rabid liberal to blame this on the USA, then ignore wasteful spending here at home. :pee:

truthmatters
08-28-2007, 09:38 AM

glockmail
08-28-2007, 09:54 AM
Pallets of cash were sent into US FOOD STAMP PROGRAMS and no one knows where any of it is.

How do you know who got it?

How do you know it was not used to BUY DRUGS?

How come we had the money to do this but not the money to send our soldiers with bullet proof vests?

Gaffer
08-28-2007, 10:19 AM
Pallets of cash are sent under heavy guard when transported anywhere. They don't just get set down and left for someone to pick up. The pallets would be delivered under guard to someone with the ability to move that cash and who also has guards to protect it. It didn't just vanish. It was delivered for a purpose and taken away by the persons it was delivered too. Whoever delivered the money has a receipt of that money. If it was a military of intelligence operation the receipt will not be available. If it was a private operation the receipt is a private matter.

truthmatters
08-28-2007, 10:23 AM

truthmatters
08-28-2007, 10:27 AM

Gaffer
08-28-2007, 10:52 AM
OK show me where it went?

Does the pallet of money really exist, other than on a liberal website? There is supposedly no documentation of such a pallet yet you claim it exists.

Maybe it was confiscated money being shipped out of iraq.

I am familiar with how large amounts of money are moved. It is signed for repeatedly. And counted every time it changes hands. That amount of money would end up in a vault someplace.

truthmatters
08-28-2007, 10:57 AM

glockmail
08-28-2007, 11:44 AM
You cant buy anything but food with food stamps so that money is in the cells of all the people who it fed...... They trade the stamps for cash. :poke:

truthmatters
08-28-2007, 11:51 AM

glockmail
08-28-2007, 11:55 AM
Who is they and what are the percentages in the people who recieve them?

Who buys them and how do they then use them?

Do you think there is any way to take all fraud of any kind out of ANY system of any kind includig in the free market?

This food ended up in someones belly and very likely the belly of hungry kids in the end even if some scum bag used some money to buy a beer.

Have you ever bought food stamps from some one? Post 3 vindicated. :salute:

retiredman
08-28-2007, 12:30 PM
Pallets of cash were sent into US FOOD STAMP PROGRAMS and no one knows where any of it is.

How do you know who got it?

How do you know it was not used to BUY DRUGS?

How come we had the money to do this but not the money to send our soldiers with bullet proof vests?

so the fact that there is abuse in the food stamp program means that no one should be concerned with abuse that directly leads to the deaths of American soldiers?

Does the fact that you are turning a blind eye to this sort of deadly abuse means that you will do us all a favor and turn that same blind eye to abuses here at home? Or are you only concerned with abuses that might mean some dirt poor American might get a few more dollars worth of government cheese and not at all concerned with abuses that kill our troops?

What a patriot!

glockmail
08-28-2007, 12:35 PM
so the fact that there is abuse in the food stamp program means that no one should be concerned with abuse that directly leads to the deaths of American soldiers?

Perhaps you could point out where I said that? :pee:

retiredman
08-28-2007, 12:44 PM
you countered the initial post with one concerning food stamps. this thread is not about food stamps.... but apparently you think that the abuse of the food stamp program rivals this abuse in importance or you would not have mentioned it.

Like me interjecting my concerns about jaywalking in a discussion about mass murder.... both "crimes", but not really similar beyond that.

glockmail
08-28-2007, 12:56 PM
........ but apparently you think that the abuse of the food stamp program rivals this abuse in importance or you would not have mentioned it.

..... As usual you are incorrect. That is both inaccurate and false, therefore a lie, by your definition.

retiredman
08-28-2007, 01:17 PM
if you won't own up to your inaccurate and false statements being lies, it really is pretty funny to see you try to hold my statements to that same standard.

why DID you bring up food stamp abuse in a thread that dealt with insurgents getting their hands on funds from the US and using them to kill US soldiers? Again...if we're talking about mass murder and someone interjects a post about jaywalking, I would consider such a post to be off topic. Apparently, you wouldn't??

glockmail
08-28-2007, 01:41 PM
if you won't own up to your inaccurate and false statements being lies, it really is pretty funny to see you try to hold my statements to that same standard.

why DID you bring up food stamp abuse in a thread that dealt with insurgents getting their hands on funds from the US and using them to kill US soldiers? Again...if we're talking about mass murder and someone interjects a post about jaywalking, I would consider such a post to be off topic. Apparently, you wouldn't??

As I pointed out to you earlier at least twice, I don't consider your definition of "lie" to be valid, taken out of context with the primary dictionary meaning. Of course you, being a Liberal Democrat, won't own up to this invalidity. So I am demonstrating your absurdity and hypocrisy by pointing out several times now how you have lied, by your definition.

The food stamps were one example where Liberal Democrats again look the other way when their programs go afoul, happening day after day for decades. Yet they blast Republicans for a slight mishandling of cash in a foreign country in the middle of a war. Again I am pointing out the absurdity and hypocrisy of Liberal Democrats.

retiredman
08-28-2007, 01:47 PM
I see....mishandling money for a program that feeds people IS really just as critical to national security as mishandling money that puts funds and weapons in the hands of those who would kill us. whatever you say.

glockmail
08-28-2007, 02:09 PM
Again I am pointing out the absurdity and hypocrisy of Liberal Democrats, as well as your inability to man up to your invalidities.