PDA

View Full Version : When You Thought Racist Cries Were Beyond...

Elessar
11-23-2018, 10:12 PM
Feast your eyes on the most innocent of comic strips ever created:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/charlie-brown-thanksgiving-criticized-as-racist

What the F*** is up with these people? Is there a racist behind every tree and rock?

I'll say there are....and they are Self-Proclaimed "African Americans (no such thing)", or
ultra liberals that have not got the sense God gave a Goose!

Charlie Brown, of all things to pick at?
Weak....really weak, but filled with liberal hatred.

Bilgerat
11-24-2018, 09:19 AM
Sweet Jeebus, why?

https://media.tenor.com/images/06655070b3cc8faaff4824eee848adc0/tenor.gif

Gunny
11-24-2018, 04:40 PM
Feast your eyes on the most innocent of comic strips ever created:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/charlie-brown-thanksgiving-criticized-as-racist

What the F*** is up with these people? Is there a racists behind every tree and rock?

I'll say there are....and they are Self-Proclaimed "African Americans (no such thing)', or
ultra liberals that have not got the sense God gave a Goose!

Charlie Brown, of all things to pick at?
Weak....really weak, but filled with liberal hatred.The left in its neverending quest to be offended finds something you have to be looking for. Why the F- is Charlie Brown the only bald guy? I AM OFFENDED! :rolleyes: Although I have to admit, Linus ain't got much to brag about :)

1965. Mr Offended Bro is lucky they even included a black kid. But let's don't look at the fact that it was progressive at the time to include him.

Must be pick on comic books week for the lame left.

Black Diamond
11-24-2018, 04:45 PM
I am offended that the gangster who is just murdered in prison was known as "whitey" Bulger

Elessar
11-24-2018, 06:46 PM
The guys on our mile relay team were 3 black guys and me.
We won meets. I was the anchor leg.

Same with the 880 yard relay.

Did it make any difference what color we were? No! We were
brothers.

Best friends in college included two All-American B'ball players, black -
Huge defensive tackle, black -
All-American wrestler, black...

Gunny
11-24-2018, 07:23 PM
The guys on our mile relay team were 3 black guys and me.
We won meets. I was the anchor leg.

Same with the 880 yard relay.

Did it make any difference what color we were? No! We were
brothers.

Best friends in college included two All-American B'ball players, black -
Huge defensive tackle, black -
All-American wrestler, black...I have always believed it is a given that these are just the squeaky wheels getting all the attention as in all things left. Blacks are 13% of the US population. The way they are portrayed by the leftwingnut MSM you would think they were 50% or more. And so goes it with all the minority, fringe left wing screwball groups.

Unfortunately, "Who cares?" is not newsworthy. Well, that is unless you state it in response to one of the aforementioned wah-wah groups. Then it's racist, sexist, homophobic or whatever. Too bad y'all don't have freedom of speech as conservatives on social media or you'd be able to tell nitwits like this to STFU.

I was never taught to be racist by any white folk. I was taught racism by black racists.

Elessar
11-24-2018, 09:11 PM
[QUOTE=Gunny;922162
I was never taught to be racist by any white folk. I was taught racism by black racists.[/QUOTE]

Never an more 'on the point' comment has been given.

I learned that too, during campus unrest by blacks in the 70's. I was Sgt. at Arms of the student
body in college, and the attempted violence was by inner city blacks. Bill, Ed, Rosie (all black, my friends)
stood with me and us against these inner city racists.

Gunny
11-24-2018, 10:08 PM
Never a more 'on the point' comment has been given.

I learned that too, during campus unrest by blacks in the 70's. I was Sgt. at Arms of the student
body in college, and the attempted violence was by inner city blacks. Bill, Ed, Rosie (all black, my friends)
stood with me and us against these inner city racists.1970. My dad had to go to some language school in Crystal City (Arlington, VA). We lived in MD. The blacks treated us like garbage and I never got it. I had prior to that lived in Texas, CA and FL and Turkey. The Turks were pretty bad but not like DC blacks. I got a crash course in what racism was.

when I was stationed in DC as an adult decades later not much had changed. You want to talk bureaucracy. Black have a good ol' boy network from Hell and death grip on civil service employment in DC. They're arrogant racists who treat whites and Hispanics like they are the inferior races. If it wasn't so stupid and aggravating it would be funny.

Elessar
11-24-2018, 10:20 PM
1970. My dad had to go to some language school in Crystal City (Arlington, VA). We lived in MD. The blacks treated us like garbage and I never got it. I had prior to that lived in Texas, CA and FL and Turkey. The Turks were pretty bad but not like DC blacks. I got a crash course in what racism was.

when I was stationed in DC as an adult decades later not much had changed. You want to talk bureaucracy. Black have a good ol' boy network from Hell and death grip on civil service employment in DC. They're arrogant racists who treat whites and Hispanics like they are the inferior races. If it wasn't so stupid and aggravating it would be funny.

U.S.A. populations is what...17% black?

Why do they get all the noise? Tell you why,
they have big, racist mouths and try to intimidate
anyone who stands up to them. Not all of them,
just the mouthy and combative ones.

Al Sharpton is the poster child for racism.

Gunny
11-24-2018, 10:31 PM
U.S.A. populations is what...17% black?

Why do they get all the noise? Tell you why,
they have big, racist mouths and try to intimidate
anyone who stands up to them. Not all of them,
just the mouthy and combative ones.

Al Sharpton is the poster child for racism.They get away with it because white enablers have been mouthpieces for their victimhood since 1865, all the while exploiting the Hell out of them. The TRUE racists are the ones that have held them back, waving shiny new nickels in their eyes with promises of more for votes. To the point that blacks believe the hype themselves. They have as many Rights and more opportunities than I do so I really don't want to hear their crying.

And I'm REALLY sick of them allowing Democraps to exploit them.

aboutime
11-24-2018, 10:39 PM
Where was the ACLU, and NAACP....complaining about "BLACK FRIDAY???"

How bout the "Democrat BLACK CAUCUS in Congress?????

Funny stuff, no matter how we look at it. So..WE should all be Flattered when they call US...RACISTS????

And, lets not forget that DEAR OLD POT....calling the KETTLE!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

High_Plains_Drifter
11-25-2018, 08:24 AM
I was never taught to be racist by any white folk. I was taught racism by black racists.
--------------------------- http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/hand-gestures/hands-clapping-applause-smiley-emoticon.gif (http://www.sherv.net/)