PDA

View Full Version : Kimmel Scolds Celebs for Nonstop Trump Bashing

jimnyc
11-24-2018, 01:01 PM
What a piece of crap. He bashes Trump non-stop, and now will "scold" others for doing the same? Just another liberal hypocrite.

---

Kimmel Scolds Celebs for Nonstop Trump Bashing

File this one in the hypocrisy department with an asterisk.

Late-night propagandist Jimmy Kimmel taunted today's stars for spending too much time attacking President Donald Trump.

Yes, the same far-left comic who ran a bit this week with children called "The First Trumpsgiving." That's the fellow.

Kimmel invited U2's Bono to his show this week. The arrival found Kimmel honoring the singer's work on behalf of AIDS prevention in Africa, a noble effort on all fronts. Except Bono wasn't alone. The erstwhile Paul Hewson brought some famous friends with him, too.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/kimmel-scolds-celebs-for-nonstop-trump-bashing/

Gunny
11-24-2018, 03:59 PM
I never watch these "late night" shows. Best I can tell, the only qualifier to hosting one is being an unfunny, washed up comedian and leftwingnut.

Bono is out there on his own planet and has been since forever. He lives in Jimmy Carter-ville.

High_Plains_Drifter
11-24-2018, 04:03 PM
Yep... I used to watch Johnny Carson... then watched Leno for awhile but quit. He got political, but watch the likes of Kimmel, or Fallon, or that other little pencil necked sissy boy Myers... aaaaah, NO. None of them are "funny." They all look like a bunch of feminine little sissy boys that all need a good bitch slap.

Gunny
11-24-2018, 04:13 PM
Yep... I used to watch Johnny Carson... then watched Leno for awhile but quit. He got political, but watch the likes of Kimmel, or Fallon, or that other little pencil necked sissy boy Myers... aaaaah, NO. None of them are "funny." They all look like a bunch of feminine little sissy boys that all need a good bitch slap.Don't forget Trevor Noah. Pisses me off just to see his smirking little face. The Comedy Channel (the one that used to show comedians and be funny) is anything but and Noah hosts the Daily show which should be called PMSNBC Lite.

Black Diamond
11-24-2018, 04:13 PM
Kimmel needs another tender moment with Obama

aboutime
11-24-2018, 10:34 PM
I refused to watch him when he started his BS.

But...now. He is the POSTERBOY for "HYPOCRISY"
https://cached-assets.patriotpost.us/images/2017-10-18-5b1b2bb0_large.jpg

High_Plains_Drifter
11-25-2018, 08:09 AM
Don't forget Trevor Noah. Pisses me off just to see his smirking little face. The Comedy Channel (the one that used to show comedians and be funny) is anything but and Noah hosts the Daily show which should be called PMSNBC Lite.
Never even heard of Trevor Noah. I can't remember the last time I watched the Comedy Channel.