PDA

View Full Version : Kinda Mean?

Kathianne
11-25-2018, 06:49 PM
It's in the low 70's today, meanwhile the old place is under a blizzard warning. Yes, I miss the idea that a 4 day holiday will likely turn to 5, but I think I'd rather be at school. LOL!

Gunny
11-25-2018, 06:54 PM
It's in the low 70's today, meanwhile the old place is under a blizzard warning. Yes, I miss the idea that a 4 day holiday will likely turn to 5, but I think I'd rather be at school. LOL!60s here. 40s tonight, then 60 tomorrow. We call it winter.

I'd prefer it just go on and get cold. NOT like IL :laugh: but staying between 40-70 is nerve-wracking. I have to change clothes at least 3 times a day.

High_Plains_Drifter
11-25-2018, 07:24 PM
We were under winter storm watch here in SW WI, but by the looks of the radar it's going to miss us completely.

Elessar
11-25-2018, 07:37 PM
We have a weeks worth of rain facing us, with snow in the higher elevations.
Temps in the mid 40's overnight, and not past the high 50's predicted.

Bilgerat
11-26-2018, 11:26 AM
My "Chirrun" in Maine hate it when I share this :laugh::laugh:

https://hrexach.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/saltfl.jpg

darin
11-27-2018, 05:23 AM
I do not understand the way people do things.

First off, I do not understand why people do not like their seasons to make sense. The Mayans had no real seasons (Being close to the equator) and look what happened to them!!

Secondly, I LOVE snow. I don't need to shovel it because I have a wife, or will have a wife, hopefully, and wives are good for that stuff.

Thirdly, I do not understand why people allow their governments to restrict use of public roads because the Government THINKS the roads are unsafe. WE pay for the roads. We take our chances. Stop holding me down, TheMan!!

:)