PDA

View Full Version : Missionary's body...Indians say "too dangerous!" to get his body

darin
11-27-2018, 05:26 AM
Look mother effers - the murderers are THROWING SPEARS and using ARROWS. How the HELL is that dangerous?

https://www.foxnews.com/world/american-missionarys-body-should-be-left-on-island-due-to-danger-of-retrieval-group-says

Put on your big-boy pants. Get in your LAV. Drop in your SEALS via Helo if needed. Just go get the man. I swear if the guy was muslim, the whole world would get the body and whatever and stuff. Or if he was a Gay.

:-/

NightTrain
11-27-2018, 08:42 AM
You know, I feel bad that the kid got himself killed... and supposedly he was a Christian missionary. From what I've read, though, his main motivator was the adrenaline rush.

And he clearly knew he wasn't supposed to be there and he knew that particular tribe has a long history of being extremely hostile to outsiders ever since the British were there in colonial times.

But the kid is dead, and he's buried. I think the prudent thing is to leave his body there where the natives buried him and leave that tribe alone.