PDA

View Full Version : I think LN loves me!

jimnyc
08-28-2007, 03:44 PM
You know how younger kids tend to pick on, or call those that they have a crush on names? LN likes to abuse me, but I think it's because she secretly wants me!

It's nice to be loved! :laugh2:

nevadamedic
08-28-2007, 03:47 PM
You know how younger kids tend to pick on, or call those that they have a crush on names? LN likes to abuse me, but I think it's because she secretly wants me!

Well she does like women, so maybe your right...................:laugh2:

dan
08-28-2007, 03:58 PM
Nicccccccccccce! :high-five::cool:

typomaniac
08-28-2007, 04:20 PM

I love you, too, Jimmy, but in a little-brother-who's-so-much-fun-to-torture kind of way.
:laugh:

LiberalNation
08-28-2007, 04:34 PM
Yeah, I'm sure that must be it.

Keep dreamin boy, too old and the wrong sex for my tastes. :cheers2:

Now where have I been callin ya names?

gabosaurus
08-28-2007, 05:15 PM
All of us gals love you, Jim. Though I would love you more if you answered my PMs. :)
Though if I had to choose someone on the board, it would be Dilloduck. He has that mysterious aura around him.

Pale Rider
08-28-2007, 05:47 PM
Yeah, I'm sure that must be it.

Keep dreamin boy, too old and the wrong sex for my tastes. :cheers2:

Now where have I been callin ya names?

Oh admit it LN, if you were to ride Jimmy's bologna pony, you be wanting to marry him... :D

LiberalNation
08-28-2007, 05:49 PM
:puke:

jackass
08-28-2007, 05:50 PM

Only if you take it in too far....with Jim that wont be an issue!

:finger3:

nevadamedic
08-28-2007, 05:56 PM
All of us gals love you, Jim. Though I would love you more if you answered my PMs. :)
Though if I had to choose someone on the board, it would be Dilloduck. He has that mysterious aura around him.

And I thought you were married. Well that just goes to show you that Liberals have no morals, values and are not loyal. A big bunch of cheaters.

Pale Rider
08-28-2007, 05:59 PM
- - - - :lmao: - - - -

Don't tell me you girls NEVER use dildo's. I wouldn't believe you anyway.

LiberalNation
08-28-2007, 06:02 PM
Don't tell me you girls NEVER use dildo's. I wouldn't believe you anyway.

Now I didn't say that.......

glockmail
08-28-2007, 06:54 PM
- - - - :lmao: - - - -

Don't tell me you girls NEVER use dildo's. I wouldn't believe you anyway. Good point. And as I recall they are shaped more like a sausage then a taco.

Pale Rider
08-28-2007, 06:56 PM
Now I didn't say that.......

Then why use some cold piece of plastic when you can have the real thing?

glockmail
08-28-2007, 06:58 PM
BTW LiberalNation, I comend you for reacting positively to this thread. There is another gal here, who shall remain unnamed, who would flip out and call in the marines with this level of abuse. Kudos, even though I agree with absolutely nothing you have ever said.:clap:

nevadamedic
08-28-2007, 07:17 PM
BTW LiberalNation, I comend you for reacting positively to this thread. There is another gal here, who shall remain unnamed, who would flip out and call in the marines with this level of abuse. Kudos, even though I agree with absolutely nothing you have ever said.:clap:

No kidding, 911 woulda been called after the first post!

LiberalNation
08-28-2007, 07:29 PM
Then why use some cold piece of plastic when you can have the real thing?
You wouldn't be able to "get it" if I tried but as for cold plastic, run under some hot water and presto no more cold plastic.

glockmail
08-28-2007, 07:54 PM
You wouldn't be able to "get it" if I tried but as for cold plastic, run under some hot water and presto no more cold plastic.

Warm plastic. :poke:

LiberalNation
08-28-2007, 07:56 PM
If your with a girl you're really into, why would it matter, better than a guy who isn't arousing you hardly at all.

nevadamedic
08-28-2007, 08:16 PM
If your with a girl you're really into, why would it matter, better than a guy who isn't arousing you hardly at all.

Then you haven't been with the right guy yet............

On a different note, I know someone who can preform internet marriages, you and Jimmy can tie the not on this board! :laugh2:

shattered
08-28-2007, 09:35 PM

Only if you were the one that started the thread about yourself.

Jimmy's at least cute. You just suck.

Pale Rider
08-28-2007, 09:45 PM
You wouldn't be able to "get it" if I tried...

You're right. If you're trying to tell me something there, I have no idea what it is.

I'm just happy your burning flag avatar is gone, and as long as it is gone, I will refrain from any and all personal insults to you. I'll still disagree with you, but without any personal insults. I hope you prefer it that way as well.

I have a sneaking suspicion that deep down there is some conservative in you. That's why you hang out here. You have a need for hearing rational thought and guidance. You may not realize you need it, but you do. Stick around. We're here for ya. Some conservatives that are reformed liberals are the best ones. They can look back at all the mistakes they made and wonder what ever made them think like that.

nevadamedic
08-28-2007, 09:51 PM
You're right. If you're trying to tell me something there, I have no idea what it is.

I'm just happy your burning flag avatar is gone, and as long as it is gone, I will refrain from any and all personal insults to you. I'll still disagree with you, but without any personal insults. I hope you prefer it that way as well.

I have a sneaking suspicion that deep down there is some conservative in you. That's why you hang out here. You have a need for hearing rational thought and guidance. You may not realize you need it, but you do. Stick around. We're here for ya. Some conservatives that are reformed liberals are the best ones. They can look back at all the mistakes they made and wonder what ever made them think like that.

I really wish she would have been at the American Legion event today. The guy who was talking about the American Flag and what it means would have made her feel like shit for ever posting those two avatars.

gabosaurus
08-28-2007, 10:21 PM
Poor Nevada. Zero sense of humor and no appreciation for wise cracks. It's no wonder that he has no female following.
I would jump Pale before I would Nevada. At least we could have a good argument first. :lmao:

nevadamedic
08-28-2007, 10:23 PM
Poor Nevada. Zero sense of humor and no appreciation for wise cracks. It's no wonder that he has no female following.
I would jump Pale before I would Nevada. At least we could have a good argument first. :lmao:

Obviously you know nothing about me if you honestly think that. It's ok, we understand you lack the knowledge and common sense to think for yourself.

As far as the other part goes, I wouldn't touch you with my worst enemies Willy.

shattered
08-28-2007, 10:26 PM
Obviously you know nothing about me if you honestly think that. It's ok, we understand you lack the knowledge and common sense to think for yourself.

As far as the other part goes, I wouldn't touch you with my worst enemies Willy.

She obviously can't be that far off the mark, since you're still here 24/7, girlfriend, or not. :)

nevadamedic
08-28-2007, 10:28 PM
She obviously can't be that far off the mark, since you're still here 24/7, girlfriend, or not. :)

24/7? I think not since I have been working latley. Shows how much you know.

shattered
08-28-2007, 10:30 PM
24/7? I think not since I have been working latley. Shows how much you know.

:lol::lol::lol: You couldn't define "working" if you were holding a dictionary.

That little trotting off to political gathering, and sticking your nose into everything does not qualify as 'work'..

gabosaurus
08-28-2007, 10:33 PM

Perhaps this says something about his girlfriend. :lmao:

nevadamedic
08-28-2007, 10:36 PM
:lol::lol::lol: You couldn't define "working" if you were holding a dictionary.

That little trotting off to political gathering, and sticking your nose into everything does not qualify as 'work'..

Anyways I have a better work history and salary then you could ever dream of.

Uh oh, im talking about you you better call someone to defend you!

shattered
08-28-2007, 10:40 PM
Anyways I have a better work history and salary then you could ever dream of.

Uh oh, im talking about you you better call someone to defend you!

LMAO! You're only 28 years old, and you've already spent the last 3 years of your life doing NOTHING.. That's hardly a valid "work record"... That means you have 9 whole years of work "history".. :lame2:

gabosaurus
08-28-2007, 10:46 PM
I would exactly say "nothing." He does have the blow up girlfriend...

darin
08-28-2007, 11:56 PM
Perhaps this says something about his girlfriend. :lmao:

Gabby - once again you've gone and brought somebody's off-the-board relationship to the board and ridiculed them. If you're banned soon, you'll know why. Again.