PDA

View Full Version : A Millennial Job Interview

Gunny
12-04-2018, 10:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo0KjdDJr1c

I wasn't even sure where to put this. It cracked me up. No idea why they pop up on my youtube nor why I bother to look at them. More than likely it's because my warped sense of humor can't resist :)

tailfins
12-04-2018, 11:00 PM
I wasn't even sure where to put this. It cracked me up. No idea why they pop up on my youtube nor why I bother to look at them. More than likely it's because my warped sense of humor can't resist :)

In corporate America today, it's necessary to avoid "triggering" people like that. There's training to accomplish exactly that. I call it "offense-proof" communication. I have being given Super High Intensity Training (S.H.I.T.) in how to avoid offending snowflakes. Hint: Every statement one makes needs to have built-in plausible deniability.

Elessar
12-05-2018, 12:00 AM
I've seen that.

It is funny, but Oh So How revealing!

Expecting something for nothing. Sorry snowflake, you lose.

Turn fries for a while at a fast food joint until you grow up.

Gunny
12-05-2018, 08:55 PM
I've seen that.

It is funny, but Oh So How revealing!

Expecting something for nothing. Sorry snowflake, you lose.

Turn fries for a while at a fast food joint until you grow up.Just to mindf*ck yourself ... same interview, make the prospective employee black, same answers. Bet this vid would have a LOT more views and people hanging from the rafters calling for blood.

Gunny
12-05-2018, 09:00 PM
In corporate America today, it's necessary to avoid "triggering" people like that. There's training to accomplish exactly that. I call it "offense-proof" communication. I have being given Super High Intensity Training (S.H.I.T.) in how to avoid offending snowflakes. Hint: Every statement one makes needs to have built-in plausible deniability.Yeah I got that training in the Corps. How to give a shit about some pussy's feelings.

Gunny
12-05-2018, 09:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq-hMRrMTvY

:laugh2: