PDA

View Full Version : Al Qaeda resorts to using children

08-28-2007, 04:57 PM
Looks like they are getting desperate in Iraq. This is disgusting. Using children for attacks... I think these Al Qaeda leaders using children should be hung up and displayed for everyone around to see what happens to people who use children to blow up others.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-childfighters27aug27,0,6380385.story?coll=la-home-center

Gaffer
08-28-2007, 05:21 PM
Looks like they are getting desperate in Iraq. This is disgusting. Using children for attacks... I think these Al Qaeda leaders using children should be hung up and displayed for everyone around to see what happens to people who use children to blow up others.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-childfighters27aug27,0,6380385.story?coll=la-home-center

They should be turned over to the families of the children. It is another sign of desperation. They can't get recruits so they get children to do their work for them.

darin
08-28-2007, 05:39 PM
It's SOO our Fault. The US's fault. If WE weren't there, they wouldn't be KILLING us. We're pretty f'ing self-centered to keep living, as a country. If Non-muslims would simply KILL OURSELVES there would FINALLY be peace.

typomaniac
08-28-2007, 05:46 PM
They should be turned over to the families of the children. It is another sign of desperation. They can't get recruits so they get children to do their work for them.

No good: most of the time those families WANT their children to be "martyrs." :uhoh:

Gaffer
08-28-2007, 06:07 PM
No good: most of the time those families WANT their children to be "martyrs." :uhoh:

That's true. If the families are behind it then they should be shot in the street. If they were not behind it they should be given the opportunity to deal with these animals anyway they want too. My understanding is that iraq doesn't have too many of "those" families.

jafar00
09-03-2007, 10:59 AM
If it is true Al Qaeda are doing this, they are hitting new lows of depravity. No wonder the Iraqi resistance has turned their guns against them.