PDA

View Full Version : When are you planning to leave Manbij ?

Pages : 1 [2]

Farah
12-22-2018, 03:49 PM
Keep ignoring people and pretty soon you'll only be talking to Jim and I. But that's fine, too.

No one has gotten mad from your posting, my ignorant little muzzie. On the contrary - everyone has thus far laughed at your idiocy.

Your post includes personal comments, I cant put you in ignore list since you are a moderator or admin. Please keep in mind, you wont receieve any replies anymore.

Farah
12-22-2018, 03:51 PM
Kurdish man cries, saying his 6 children taken away forcefully by US backed terror groups.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UPSSUPMtdY

Farah
12-22-2018, 03:57 PM
Another Kurdish couple, crying because of the disturbances given by US backed terror groups in Syria. He says "These are not human beings, these are just animals, we cant even go out of our homes, I just want to work in front of my home, I just want to cultivate in my fields."

You will never see real news in your free media, you are lucky, I share it with you. Actually I can share thousands of news everyday but I just choose a few of them to share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahhfFMWtHyM

High_Plains_Drifter
12-22-2018, 04:00 PM
Okay thats enough, I will put anyone in my ignore list if I see one more personal comments about me. This is the last warning, I wont warn again. If I put you in ignore, you will stay there forever.
Fuck off, muslim skank. Now what, I'm on ignore?

Well guess what, DUMBASS, I'm putting YOU on IGNORE... now go pound sand, you islamic hag.

Farah
12-22-2018, 04:28 PM
Fuck off, muslim skank. Now what, I'm on ignore?

Well guess what, DUMBASS, I'm putting YOU on IGNORE... now go pound sand, you islamic hag.

Your posts includes personal comments, you are in ignore list, please keep in mind that you wont receieve replies anymore.

tailfins
12-22-2018, 04:29 PM
A Turkish Balu. :laugh:
Balu is actually more positive and interesting. He tells us about his family, firsthand experiences and occasionally posts positive, friendly messages.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-22-2018, 04:57 PM
She keeps putting people on ignore, she'll be talking to herself. Ya, that ought to be fun.

This is EXACTLY who that little muslim skank reminds me of...

https://i.ibb.co/9W3TGGQ/muslim-bitch.jpg

Elessar
12-22-2018, 06:39 PM
The first time I have been put on ignore here.

I should feel honored!:lmao:

Then she wants to put a Moderator on ignore? So stupid!:laugh:

Drummond
12-22-2018, 06:43 PM
Your posts includes personal comments, you are in ignore list, please keep in mind that you wont receieve replies anymore.

As has been pointed out, if you keep on adding people to your 'ignore' list at this rate, you'll be ignoring virtually everyone in a matter of days.

So I've a question.

That you're dedicated to posting non-stop anti-Western propaganda and vitriol is beyond dispute ... from everything I've seen, it can be your only reason for being here. So, Farah, try to comprehend this fact: decent, committed patriots have EVERY reason to take YOUR HATRED OF THE US PERSONALLY.

SO ... why is it that they don't all put YOU on ignore ?? Why ? Because .. for all of their disgust at your never-ending attacks on their beloved country, they're actually more willing to be fair to you, to engage in discussion, than YOU are.

You've got unanswered questions to tackle. My belief: this 'I will put you on ignore' is a tactic designed to facilitate your evasion. You've come to realise -- regardless of what you might have believed, when you first joined this forum -- that you argue from a position of fundamental weakness. But, such is your burning hatred for the US, you know that, to maintain your position, you can never concede the obvious.

So, in summary: you're running away. You 'disguise' your weakness, the fact of being flat-out WRONG, with this pathetic 'I will ignore you' tactic. [Much better to do that, isn't it, than to let a little daylight in, to sweep away the dark thinking spawning your narrow-minded hatred of societies believing in freedom, and the betterment of the human experience on this planet.]

You've been bested. Now, you're running.

And if not ... then, ANSWER THE QUESTIONS, NOW, THAT YOU'VE BEEN EVADING.

Or .. run away, little Muslim West-hating bigot that you are.

P.S .... the correct spelling of the word is 'receive'. Get it right next time.

Elessar
12-22-2018, 06:52 PM
As has been pointed out, if you keep on adding people to your 'ignore' list at this rate, you'll be ignoring virtually everyone in a matter of days.

So I've a question.

That you're dedicated to posting non-stop anti-Western propaganda and vitriol is beyond dispute ... from everything I've seen, it can be your only reason for being here. So, Farah, try to comprehend this fact: decent, committed patriots have EVERY reason to take YOUR HATRED OF THE US PERSONALLY.

SO ... why is it that they don't all put YOU on ignore ?? Why ? Because .. for all of their disgust at your never-ending attacks on their beloved country, they're actually more willing to be fair to you, to engage in discussion, than YOU are.

You've got unanswered questions to tackle. My belief: this 'I will put you on ignore' is a tactic designed to facilitate your evasion. You've come to realise -- regardless of what you might have believed, when you first joined this forum -- that you argue from a position of fundamental weakness. But, such is your burning hatred for the US, you know that, to maintain your position, you can never concede the obvious.

So, in summary: you're running away. You 'disguise' your weakness, the fact of being flat-out WRONG, with this pathetic 'I will ignore you' tactic.

Great reply.

Spoiled little child Jihadist cannot bend minds so has to resort to spoiled brat behavior.
Tough sell for the brat Turk when confronted by mature people...and Veterans.

Black Diamond
12-22-2018, 07:02 PM
The triggered Turk will be speaking to a brick wall after a while.

jimnyc
12-22-2018, 07:05 PM

And you can't place any staff on ignore. And when the time comes that you are literally talking to yourself, as a piece of shit, unable to answer questions, because of being that muslim skank piece of shit - then I'll empty your ignore list. And you won't be replying to anyone on the board anyone, so....

do you think placing anyone here on ignore matters in any way? You already ignore everyone and their questions - so nothing changes. And I'll also quote everyone you ignore - because you are a scummy muslim POS.

jimnyc
12-22-2018, 07:10 PM
I don't believe you for a second anyway, muslim scum. But in case you are missing anything, here's a nice little update for your sorry, lying, terrorist supporting, radical muslim. A little bonus at the bottom for you as well. :) :)

Okay thats enough, I will put anyone in my ignore list if I see one more personal comments about me. This is the last warning, I wont warn again. If I put you in ignore, you will stay there forever.

A Turkish Balu. :laugh:

You are in ignore list, I wont see your posts anymore, keep in mind.

Triggered Turk.

If you do not like it here that much, why hang around?

You cannot spout your ignorant and one-way garbage without reprisal. A very wise member,
Drummond, has put you on the spot to discuss your rhetoric, but you still demand that YOUR
questions and accusations be answered.

Yet you will not answer ours. Go away little Jihadist.

This post includes personal comments, you are in ignore list, keep in mind next time please, you wont receieve any replies anymore.

By the way I post here because I like to share facts and it motivates me more when I see someones are getting mad when they face with facts.

Keep ignoring people and pretty soon you'll only be talking to Jim and I. But that's fine, too.

No one has gotten mad from your posting, my ignorant little muzzie. On the contrary - everyone has thus far laughed at your idiocy.

Your post includes personal comments, I cant put you in ignore list since you are a moderator or admin. Please keep in mind, you wont receieve any replies anymore.

She keeps putting people on ignore, she'll be talking to herself. Ya, that ought to be fun.

This is EXACTLY who that little muslim skank reminds me of...

The first time I have been put on ignore here.

I should feel honored!:lmao:

Then she wants to put a Moderator on ignore? So stupid!:laugh:

So I've a question.

So, in summary: you're running away. You 'disguise' your weakness, the fact of being flat-out WRONG, with this pathetic 'I will ignore you' tactic. [Much better to do that, isn't it, than to let a little daylight in, to sweep away the dark thinking spawning your narrow-minded hatred of societies believing in freedom, and the betterment of the human experience on this planet.]

Great reply.

Spoiled little child Jihadist cannot bend minds so has to resort to spoiled brat behavior.
Tough sell for the brat Turk when confronted by mature people...and Veterans.

The triggered Turk will be speaking to a brick wall after a while.

https://i.imgur.com/aPIRduA.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/eqfRmHz.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/lTw7GkC.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ZH5aknr.gif

tailfins
12-22-2018, 07:14 PM

But gives great head and can't talk with her mouth full.

jimnyc
12-22-2018, 07:23 PM

We will all ensure she sees every last post. Besides, she's lying, she's a muslim and no one is being placed on ignore.

So I've a question.

That you're dedicated to posting non-stop anti-Western propaganda and vitriol is beyond dispute ... from everything I've seen, it can be your only reason for being here.

Yup, and after everyone is placed on ignore, she'll continue with her "blog" - or so she thinks. :)

We aren't afraid of the truth. We are honest and don't avoid questions. We have FACTS and the TRUTH behind us - and we all know who the terrorists are in this world, and who the radicals are that wholeheartedly support them - and this skank is one of them.

You've got unanswered questions to tackle. My belief: this 'I will put you on ignore' is a tactic designed to facilitate your evasion.

She wasn't going to - and couldn't answer any questions - ignore or not. That's how they are raised. She knows the truth puts islam in a bad light, and we can't have that. So it then comes down to their own version of lying, which is allowed. A set of facts will come out that are laughingly incorrect, as if made up by a dirty little monkey in turkey.

So, in summary: [I][B]you're running away. You 'disguise' your weakness, the fact of being flat-out WRONG, with this pathetic 'I will ignore you' tactic

Yup, and we've seen this dance before, almost identically!! Shall I remind anyone of the "It couldn't have been a muslim, as a muslim wouldn't do such a thing" LOL And if she is disguising her weakness, she is failing, unless her disguise is that of a fucking idiot.

By each and every last person who responded to her no less. And she still wants to place her propaganda out there, so time for the "ignore game". The excuses, "facts", version of events or anything she tries to tell us - is comical. And her comedy is supported by other radicals on twitter, radicals and fucking pictures from youtube. And perhaps even a meme to support her lack of facts?

Or .. run away, little Muslim West-hating bigot that you are

100% a muslim, and LIES AND DENIES. WHY would she be embarrassed to admit as much? Well, WE know why. I guess the skank is stuck though, as apostasy is a death sentence in her religious cult.

Drummond
12-22-2018, 07:24 PM

Is there any need for this ??

I say this: others of us here debate and engage this Muslim West-hating juvenile from a fundamental position of moral superiority and humanitarian decency. We are better than those whose sick minds are twisted against us.

jimnyc
12-22-2018, 07:26 PM

I say this: others of us here debate and engage this Muslim West-hating juvenile from a fundamental position of moral superiority and humanitarian decency. We are better than those whose sick minds are twisted against us.

I agree. And while I think she is a no good POS lying muslim skank - the "sexual" type stuff - and there IS a difference, is a bit too far. And NOT IN ANY WAY because of supporting the skank - but rather because GOOD folks and good actual women post and visit here and shouldn't have to read that.

Drummond
12-22-2018, 07:30 PM
I agree. And while I think she is a no good POS lying muslim skank - the "sexual" type stuff - and there IS a difference, is a bit too far. And NOT IN ANY WAY because of supporting the skank - but rather because GOOD folks and good actual women post and visit here and shouldn't have to read that.:clap::clap::clap:

jimnyc
12-22-2018, 07:37 PM
https://i.imgur.com/XKlTqwO.jpg

aboutime
12-22-2018, 08:22 PM

TF...usually when someone lowers their self to levels you make light of....it proves to the rest of us...YOU are simply hiding your own proclivities by accusing others of such dumb actions.

So...are you bragging, or complaining??????

Elessar
12-22-2018, 10:58 PM

Agreed.

tailfins, You are off the rails again with your twisted mind.

tailfins
12-22-2018, 11:11 PM
TF...usually when someone lowers their self to levels you make light of....it proves to the rest of us...YOU are simply hiding your own proclivities by accusing others of such dumb actions.

So...are you bragging, or complaining??????

Actually, I'm not sure. I have been hanging around lots of Mexicans lately, their mentality is probably just rubbing off. I kind of get a kick out of it. Probably the stupidest thing is the idea "You aren't a real man until you've spent a night in jail."

What do you think of people watching in Latin America and observe women that actually enjoy being sexually harassed? It's a nice departure from #MeToo .

Gunny
12-22-2018, 11:15 PM
Your posts includes personal comments, you are in ignore list, please keep in mind that you wont receieve replies anymore.Your posts are full of personal slights.

Speaking of personal ... you REALLY have outdone yourself, and me for that matter, making Turks look dumb as they are. It is no longer just my ranting in a little, cobweb ridden subforum about Turkey, Erdogan and the general stupidity and filthiness of Turks and Turkey, with an occasional response.

You have to come here and make me right :) I can't thank you enough. Probably the only time I'll thank a Turk and the only time a Turk did anything that turned out positive for me even if you didn't mean to.

You go girl :)

Drummond
12-22-2018, 11:50 PM
Actually, I'm not sure. I have been hanging around lots of Mexicans lately, their mentality is probably just rubbing off. I kind of get a kick out of it. Probably the stupidest thing is the idea "You aren't a real man until you've spent a night in jail."

What do you think of people watching in Latin America and observe women that actually enjoy being sexually harassed? It's a nice departure from #MeToo .

This sort of musing has WHAT place on this thread, or on this forum ?

I have no recommendations to give you as to where a discussion subject like that one could belong, but I really struggle to believe it belongs anywhere on here. Possibly it better belongs in a therapy session, properly supervised ....

Farah
12-23-2018, 05:51 AM
And you can't place any staff on ignore. And when the time comes that you are literally talking to yourself, as a piece of shit, unable to answer questions, because of being that muslim skank piece of shit - then I'll empty your ignore list. And you won't be replying to anyone on the board anyone, so....

do you think placing anyone here on ignore matters in any way? You already ignore everyone and their questions - so nothing changes. And I'll also quote everyone you ignore - because you are a scummy muslim POS.

You are lying and you are not honest people. You always avoid replying my questions and trying to derail topics with irrelavant comments and I dont reply any irrelevant comments.

Lets start a topic where only you and me will post and will ask questions to each other, lets see who will reply questions and who will try to flee away.

???

tailfins
12-23-2018, 09:45 AM
This sort of musing has WHAT place on this thread, or on this forum ?

I have no recommendations to give you as to where a discussion subject like that one could belong, but I really struggle to believe it belongs anywhere on here. Possibly it better belongs in a therapy session, properly supervised ....

Fair enough. I post on a different message board where things like that are tolerated as long as I somehow mention that they aren't directed at a specific member of the board.

Farah
12-23-2018, 12:03 PM
Why is US arming the enemies of its "ally" ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI-X8THpVeE

tailfins
12-23-2018, 12:11 PM

I notice a pattern in your posts. Can you answer a simple question: Are you anti-Semitic?

NightTrain
12-23-2018, 12:14 PM

The answer is simple : if Turks have the ignorance and views that you do, you're no longer an ally.

As far as I'm concerned, Turkey needs to be kicked out of NATO. The sooner the better.

We've learned that muslims are not to be trusted.

Drummond
12-23-2018, 12:16 PM

As your recent 'discussion' with Jim showed us, you don't answer direct questions, you evade ... in fact, Jim has comprehensively proved that, in discussion terms, you are a complete waste of time.

Why do you think YOUR posts deserve any serious consideration, in light of your idiotic evasions ?

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?65113-Farah&p=924253#post924253

.... says it all. Case comprehensively proven.

I don't know, yet, if I'll bother .. but it seems to me that since you've been so keen to post a 'criminal West' thread, but have been determined to NOT post a 'criminal East' one ... maybe I'll get around to placing such a thread on this forum myself, instead.

If you see such a thread here, see fit to read it. See fit, in fact, to learn from it ....

.. not that you WILL ...

... of course.

Farah
12-23-2018, 01:21 PM
I notice a pattern in your posts. Can you answer a simple question: Are you anti-Semitic?

Hey, now I put you in my ignore list for making personal comments, please keep in mind that you wont receive replies anymore. If admins clean my ignore list and frees everyone, I will keep ignoring their posts.

Gunny
12-23-2018, 01:29 PM
Hey, now I put you in my ignore list for making personal comments, please keep in mind that you wont receive replies anymore. If admins clean my ignore list and frees everyone, I will keep ignoring their posts.Guess what. If you put everyone on ignore there isn't much point in your presence is there? Do you really think anyone is going to bother reading your crap if no one can respond to it?

This is a conservative-leaning, American message board. If you want a left-leaning or Turkish board where you get to do all the talking but don't have to answer for your blather, feel free to go find one elsewhere.

You can't put ME on ignore and please, do not consider this a request. In case you haven't noticed by now, you are not still here because of me. But I think the "give the Turk a chance" moment has passed.

Straighten up your act or I'll see what I can do about straightening it up for you.

NightTrain
12-23-2018, 01:30 PM
Hey, now I put you in my ignore list for making personal comments, please keep in mind that you wont receive replies anymore. If admins clean my ignore list and frees everyone, I will keep ignoring their posts.

Well, that's the first smart thing you've done since you got here. Attagirl.

But I will point out that no one cares who you ignore and who you don't. You vastly overestimate yourself after displaying your utter ignorance of the world around you and your place in it.

Gunny
12-23-2018, 01:33 PM

But I will point out that no one cares who you ignore and who you don't. You vastly overestimate yourself after displaying your utter ignorance of the world around you and your place in it.

:laugh2:

Farah
12-23-2018, 01:34 PM
You can't put ME on ignore and please, do not consider this a request.

If you make a personal comment, I will have to ignore your posts anymore. This is the last warning and I will be ruthless in this regard.

NightTrain
12-23-2018, 01:41 PM
If you make a personal comment, I will have to ignore your posts anymore. This is the last warning and I will be ruthless in this regard.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Oh snap!

Well, Gunny, you've gone and done it now. Reap the whirlwind, fucker!

High_Plains_Drifter
12-23-2018, 01:50 PM
You poor little delusional girl. I can't feel sorry for you, you're old enough to start thinking for yourself. You've got internet, you can find the truth but evidently your turkish brain washing runs deep. Even confronted with the truth you call it lies. Well... I hope you don't plan on traveling much in your life because that attitude and refusal to believe or even comprehend the truth isn't going to do you much good in a country you've been brain washed to hate. You won't be able to enjoy the world outside your little turkish brain washed bubble.

And I guarantee you, your threat to Gunny just makes you look like a complete IDIOT. I know you don't realise it, but outside your bubble, people are NOTHING like you. We don't IDOLIZE you, even though you thought you needed to tell ME to idolize you, we don't worship you, we don't agree with you, we know you HATE us all, but your sheer ARROGANCE and NARCISSISM is enough to make ME wanna puke, not to mention your HYPOCRISY and LYING. I think you're a thoroughly DISGUSTING little SKANK.

You've been given EVERY chance to actually DISCUSS topics here and you have EVADED, IGNORED and DEFLECTED AWAY FROM EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, and then turned around and DEMANDED we answer the CRAP YOU POST. Now if you are completely INCAPABLE of seeing just how that is NOT going to be well received, and you are INCAPABLE of understanding why NONE of us are responding with much more than insults after such BLATANT HYPOCRISY, then you REALLY, ABSOLUTELY, UNEQUIVOCALLY, ARE, an IDIOT.

Gunny
12-23-2018, 01:51 PM
If you make a personal comment, I will have to ignore your posts anymore. This is the last warning and I will be ruthless in this regard.Guess what? You ignore my posts at your own risk. I'm a staff member on this board and will act in its best interest regardless who you think you are. I can easily keep that separate from any personal issues I may have with your presence.

You insult the West. You insult Americans. You accuse our military of war crimes your own military is the one committing. So I don't want to here how insulted you feel. You want to condemn our very existence yet not even listen to reasonable arguments in return. YOU have brought any insults onto yourself so get over it.

Gunny
12-23-2018, 01:53 PM
You poor little delusional girl. I can't feel sorry for you, sorry, you're old enough to start thinking for yourself. You've got internet, you can find the truth but evidently your turkish brain washing runs deep. Even confronted with the truth you call it lies. Well... I hope you don't plan on traveling much in your life because that attitude and refusal to believe or even comprehend the truth isn't going to do you much good in a country you've been brain washed to hate. You won't be able to enjoy the world outside your little turkish brain washed bubble.They sure do love those American goods though. Throw granny right under the bus for a pack of American smokes.

Farah
12-23-2018, 02:08 PM
Guess what? You ignore my posts at your own risk. I'm a staff member on this board and will act in its best interest regardless who you think you are. I can easily keep that separate from any personal issues I may have with your presence.

You insult the West. You insult Americans. You accuse our military of war crimes your own military is the one committing. So I don't want to here how insulted you feel. You want to condemn our very existence yet not even listen to reasonable arguments in return. YOU have brought any insults onto yourself so get over it.

I share anything with its sources and you consider these facts as insults because you also recognize that these crimes you commit are just insults to any human being, no human being would commit such crimes, and trying to hide your head in the sand by complately changing the topic subject. You have closed my first topic that including posts with its sources, first tried to change topic subject and then you closed it when you get more and more mad with each new fact you faced with.

If you want to talk about Islam, start another topic about Islam. If you want to talk about a country, start another topic about this country and you should also know that I probably wont reply these topics.

jimnyc
12-23-2018, 02:09 PM
A little update for the MuslimMonkey™ :) :)

The answer is simple : if Turks have the ignorance and views that you do, you're no longer an ally.

As far as I'm concerned, Turkey needs to be kicked out of NATO. The sooner the better.

We've learned that muslims are not to be trusted.

As your recent 'discussion' with Jim showed us, you don't answer direct questions, you evade ... in fact, Jim has comprehensively proved that, in discussion terms, you are a complete waste of time.

Why do you think YOUR posts deserve any serious consideration, in light of your idiotic evasions ?

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?65113-Farah&p=924253#post924253

.... says it all. Case comprehensively proven.

I don't know, yet, if I'll bother .. but it seems to me that since you've been so keen to post a 'criminal West' thread, but have been determined to NOT post a 'criminal East' one ... maybe I'll get around to placing such a thread on this forum myself, instead.

If you see such a thread here, see fit to read it. See fit, in fact, to learn from it ....

.. not that you WILL ...

... of course.

Guess what. If you put everyone on ignore there isn't much point in your presence is there? Do you really think anyone is going to bother reading your crap if no one can respond to it?

This is a conservative-leaning, American message board. If you want a left-leaning or Turkish board where you get to do all the talking but don't have to answer for your blather, feel free to go find one elsewhere.

You can't put ME on ignore and please, do not consider this a request. In case you haven't noticed by now, you are not still here because of me. But I think the "give the Turk a chance" moment has passed.

Straighten up your act or I'll see what I can do about straightening it up for you.

You poor little delusional girl. I can't feel sorry for you, you're old enough to start thinking for yourself. You've got internet, you can find the truth but evidently your turkish brain washing runs deep. Even confronted with the truth you call it lies. Well... I hope you don't plan on traveling much in your life because that attitude and refusal to believe or even comprehend the truth isn't going to do you much good in a country you've been brain washed to hate. You won't be able to enjoy the world outside your little turkish brain washed bubble.

And I guarantee you, your threat to Gunny just makes you look like a complete IDIOT. I know you don't realise it, but outside your bubble, people are NOTHING like you. We don't IDOLIZE you, even though you thought you needed to tell ME to idolize you, we don't worship you, we don't agree with you, we know you HATE us all, but your sheer ARROGANCE and NARCISSISM is enough to make ME wanna puke, not to mention your HYPOCRISY and LYING. I think you're a thoroughly DISGUSTING little SKANK.

You've been given EVERY chance to actually DISCUSS topics here and you have EVADED, IGNORED and DEFLECTED AWAY FROM EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, and then turned around and DEMANDED we answer the CRAP YOU POST. Now if you are completely INCAPABLE of seeing just how that is NOT going to be well received, and you are INCAPABLE of understanding why NONE of us are responding with much more than insults after such BLATANT HYPOCRISY, then you REALLY, ABSOLUTELY, UNEQUIVOCALLY, ARE, an IDIOT.

Guess what? You ignore my posts at your own risk. I'm a staff member on this board and will act in its best interest regardless who you think you are. I can easily keep that separate from any personal issues I may have with your presence.

They sure do love those American goods though. Throw granny right under the bus for a pack of American smokes.

jimnyc
12-23-2018, 02:11 PM
I share anything with its sources and you consider these facts as insults because you also recognize that these crimes you commit are just insults to any human being, no human being would commit such crimes, and trying to hide your head in the sand by complately changing the topic subject. You have closed my first topic that including posts with its sources, first tried to change topic subject and then you closed it when you get more and more mad with each new fact you faced with.

If you want to talk about Islam, start another topic about Islam. If you want to talk about a country, start another topic about this country and you should also know that I probably wont reply these topics.

Nope - I think we will discuss Islam in THIS thread, as you will ignore it no matter where it lies. And you don't get to make decisions.... so the stench and scum known as islam and the scummy monkeys known as muslims, will be discussed right here. Thanks!

jimnyc
12-23-2018, 02:21 PM
34,305 muslim terror related incidents since 9/11.

That's THIRTY FOUR THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AND FIVE terror incidents - performed by muslims since 9/11. There is never relief in sight, and it's almost a daily event by muslims around the world.

In the last week alone, there have been 25 attacks in 11 separate countries, killing 98 people, injuring another 84... just this past week alone. Nothing changes in islam.

Gunny
12-23-2018, 02:27 PM

If you want to talk about Islam, start another topic about Islam. If you want to talk about a country, start another topic about this country and you should also know that I probably wont reply these topics.Let's be clear. I have not closed anything. Unlike your little brand of censorship via abuse of the ignore function, I let you run your mouth all you want.

Crimes I commit? I'm sitting in my bedroom drinking coffee and wasting my time responding to an airhead. But that's not a personal insult, is it? You have YET to respnd to even one of Turkey's war crimes against noncombatants. You label them terrorists and brush them off. At least the US is chasing criminals not persecuting a people.

Your fantasy accusations are no less insults just because you happen to believe them. Fact is, you're full of shit and don't know a damned thing. You remind me of a cackling hen running around in a pen making noise for who knows what reason. Some spoiled little Turk kid with an education that was obviously wasted and some form of protection from the government which we already know comes only from the government, don't we?

Try pissing up someone else's rope Turk. I already know exactly what you are. Your stench precedes you.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-23-2018, 02:31 PM
Nope - I think we will discuss Islam in THIS thread, as you will ignore it no matter where it lies. And you don't get to make decisions.... so the stench and scum known as islam and the scummy monkeys known as muslims, will be discussed right here. Thanks!
Oh but she's a FIRE WORSHIPER... pfft... :laugh:

What the hell is THAT?

tailfins
12-23-2018, 05:19 PM

From your perspective, putting people on ignore, even if you can is counterproductive. Perhaps one day, you'll be in the Turkish military and will wonder what the enemy is like. At least to some extent, a sample, albeit a small one you get here. Knowing that such nasty inhuman people are on the other side of the battlefield should help you kill without hesitation. Don't ignore. Instead, remember.

Your presence here can be treated as a sort of training. It's a useful exercise.

Drummond
12-23-2018, 07:44 PM
From your perspective, putting people on ignore, even if you can is counterproductive. Perhaps one day, you'll be in the Turkish military and will wonder what the enemy is like. At least to some extent, a sample, albeit a small one you get here. Knowing that such nasty inhuman people are on the other side of the battlefield should help you kill without hesitation. Don't ignore. Instead, remember.

Your presence here can be treated as a sort of training. It's a useful exercise.

Hopefully, you meant your post sarcastically ?

Farah has claimed a couple of things about herself (...but is 'remarkably' tight-lipped when it comes to an outright denial that she's a Muslim).

One - this is hilarious ! - is that she's a 'fire worshipper'. Reminds me of very backwards days, and a vision of pagans dancing around Stonehenge ... she really must think us to be idiots if we're meant to believe that one ....

Two -- she claimed to like 'Ottoman logic'. Which is surely close to admitting a reverence for all that the Ottoman Empire stood for, chiefly, ISLAMIC CONQUEST.

I think the only enemy Farah wants to face in any battlefield is one opposing Islam. And I think her posts here (or wherever else she is to be found) are her online equivalent of fighting such a battle.

Farah's mind is closed to anything other than advancing her pro-Islamic agenda. To this end, she spews her anti-Western bile at anyone caring to take notice of it. That is the totality of her thinking.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-24-2018, 11:45 AM

So now you're calling us people here, "NASTY and INHUMAN," and you want the little muslim skank to think that so it's easier to KILL US?

You want to try and kill me, you sorry assed little low life piece of rat shit? BRING IT!

EITHER ONE OF YOU.

Gunny
12-24-2018, 01:05 PM

Your presence here can be treated as a sort of training. It's a useful exercise.Can you do ANYTHING right? Isn't there a thread originated by YOU tailfins chastising President Trump for needlessly pissing people off?

Yet ... you take something as simple as it "it pays to know your enemy" with which I 110% agree with you, and fuck it all up.

Here's your daily clue: Turks ALREADY think they know us. There's nothing you can tell them. Read her posts? There's your proof.

Abbey Marie
12-24-2018, 01:10 PM
Can you do ANYTHING right? Isn't there a thread originated by YOU @tailfins (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=2229) chastising President Trump for needlessly pissing people off?

Yet ... you take something as simple as it "it pays to know your enemy" with which I 110% agree with you, and fuck it all up.

Here's your daily clue: Turks ALREADY think they know us. There's nothing you can tell them. Read her posts? There's your proof.

I know you must mean this rhetorically. You are too smart to have expected any better.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-24-2018, 01:14 PM
Can you do ANYTHING right? Isn't there a thread originated by YOU @tailfins (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=2229) chastising President Trump for needlessly pissing people off?

Ya... he thinks DebatePolicy should be the little muslim skank's TRAINING GROUND, to learn to HATE us "NASTY INHUMAN" people "HERE," "US," as in "YOU AND ME," more, so she won't FEEL BAD when she KILLS US. I don't know about anyone else, that shit is PUSHING IT. I've about had it with this mother fucker and his MOUTH.

Drummond
12-24-2018, 01:18 PM
Ya... he thinks DebatePolicy should be the little muslim skank's TRAINING GROUND, to learn to HATE us "NASTY INHUMAN" people "HERE," "US," as in "YOU AND ME," more, so she won't FEEL BAD when she KILLS US. I don't know about anyone else, that shit is PUSHING IT. I've about had it with this mother fucker and his MOUTH.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yes, well. I was genuinely hoping Tailfins meant his comments sarcastically. Taken just as typed, as literal ... NOT remotely acceptable.

Gunny
12-24-2018, 01:18 PM
Ya... he thinks DebatePolicy should be the little muslim skank's TRAINING GROUND, to learn to HATE us "NASTY INHUMAN" people "HERE," "US," more, so she won't FEEL BAD when she KILLS US. I don't know about anyone else, that shit is PUSHING IT. I've about had with this mother fucker and his MOUTH.Have you read her posts? Who do you think she is intellectually capable of killing? Maybe TF :laugh: She's so stupid and blind she'd come after someone in a James Bond trenchcoat, hat and dark glasses with a briefcase. In the summer heat thinking no one could see her :laugh:

High_Plains_Drifter
12-24-2018, 01:26 PM
Have you read her posts? Who do you think she is intellectually capable of killing? Maybe TF :laugh: She's so stupid and blind she'd come after someone in a James Bond trenchcoat, hat and dark glasses with a briefcase. In the summer heat thinking no one could see her :laugh:
It's fine to joke about Farah, yes, I think she's a mental midget, but tf's comments were over the top. When someone calls me and others here "nasty inhuman," and wants someone else to learn how to better hate us so they can KILL US.... KILL US... as in he referred DIRECTLY to the people HERE... there's a problem here.

Maybe we need to meet up with tf for a little face to face time, and "discuss" it.

Abbey Marie
12-24-2018, 01:33 PM
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yes, well. I was genuinely hoping Tailfins meant his comments sarcastically. Taken just as typed, as literal ... NOT remotely acceptable.

There is no way that was intended as sarcasm.

Gunny
12-24-2018, 01:42 PM
It's fine to joke about Farah, yes, I think she's a mental midget, but tf's comments were over the top. When someone calls me and others here "nasty inhuman," and wants someone else to learn how to better hate us so they can KILL US.... KILL US... as in he referred DIRECTLY to the people HERE... there's a problem here.

Maybe we need to meet up with tf for a little face to face time, and "discuss" it.I read what he posted. Carefully. More than once. I can see how one could take offense. I can also read it that stated in a general sense, it's a general comment.

If I have to choose, I am going to err on the side of benefit of doubt simply because that's how we do stuff here. If he wants to clarify his statement otherwise, I will adjust accordingly.

Otherwise, it's Christmas Eve :) Time to find my Jeff Dunham DVD :)

Farah
12-24-2018, 02:48 PM
US backed terrorists were trying to prevent people who wanted to leave Afrin town before Turkish Army operation. Civilians are used as human shields.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY0yVBta9aI

jimnyc
12-24-2018, 03:02 PM
No one cares about your terrorist friends and relatives, nor the fact that you live among them and are surrounded by them. And no one cares about the fact that you learn your way through life via Twitter and Youtube. Pathetic little MuslimMonkey™

Gunny
12-24-2018, 03:49 PM
US backed terrorists were trying to prevent people who wanted to leave Afrin town before Turkish Army operation. Civilians are used as human shields.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY0yVBta9aILiar.

Farah
12-24-2018, 03:57 PM
No one cares about your terrorist friends and relatives, nor the fact that you live among them and are surrounded by them. And no one cares about the fact that you learn your way through life via Twitter and Youtube. Pathetic little MuslimMonkey™

You are a coward, you escaped from the question topic anc closed it. Escape monki.

jimnyc
12-24-2018, 04:44 PM
You are a coward, you escaped from the question topic anc closed it. Escape monki.

I believe this one has ran it's course as well, MuslimMonkey™

I believe you are going to notice a trend. When you refuse to answer questions, refuse to use reputable sources, you post propaganda without no opinion and source - your discussions will be shorter - well, shorter than they will be with you placing everyone on ignore.

You have repeatedly refused to answer questions given to you, over and over, the same questions over and over - and you ignore and refuse. And then make demands of others.

I've got news for you MuslimMonkey™ - that's not how it works here, nor will that change.

You even asked for a "one on one" debate of sorts with me, I answered what you asked of me, and you couldn't even make it past my first questions without dodging and ignoring the tough questions. The ONLY thing that makes sense, is not answering out of embarrassment. Not answering as you know it will make you and every one like you, to be scum of the earth. You know you cannot avoid the facts and the absolute horror.