PDA

View Full Version : You guys are showing a great example how to treat women (seriously)

tailfins
12-17-2018, 04:51 PM
I think Farah is starting to take a shine to you guys. You put her in her place and remind her of her inferiority. You're doing exactly the right thing. Howard Dare can express it in detail better than I can.

Treating Women Badly and Why It's Important - MGTOW How and why treating women badly is a good idea. Advice for dealing with arguments with women. How and why treating women too good creates a lack of appreciation for men and life. Join me, Howard Dare as I discuss Treating Women Badly and Why It's Important - MGTOW and other MGTOW related topics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-baU3p8FTzs

NightTrain
12-17-2018, 05:54 PM
Just shut the fuck up, tailfins.

Your Pedo tendencies haven't gone unnoticed, and you're even more of a scumbag than you were before. And that's hard to do.

She'd behead your sorry ass in a New York Minute and laugh while she did it.

It embarrasses me that you're an American. Seriously.

Noir
12-17-2018, 06:03 PM
I get that you’re happy Farah bashing, and see her unpopularity as some common ground with other posters here, which emboldens you to post a thread/video like this.

But a thread/video like this is nothing but an embarrassment (and sadly one which has very real world consequences). The idea that you could post something like this on a forum were you know the likes of Abbey, Kathi, Sassy etc and consider them “inferior” portrays nothing but illusions grandeur

Elessar
12-17-2018, 06:12 PM
You are way off base, TF.

Respect and Manners are a two-way street; offer both and you can expect the same in return.

She came in here being aggressive, demeaning, and hateful.

I will no longer play the 'poor deluded little girl' routine with her.

She has reaped what she has sown: disdain, ridicule, and some measure of hate.

tailfins
12-17-2018, 07:24 PM
Just shut the fuck up, tailfins.

Your Pedo tendencies haven't gone unnoticed, and you're even more of a scumbag than you were before. And that's hard to do.

She'd behead your sorry ass in a New York Minute and laugh while she did it.

It embarrasses me that you're an American. Seriously.

You're not worth the bother.

tailfins
12-17-2018, 07:26 PM
You are way off base, TF.

Respect and Manners are a two-way street; offer both and you can expect the same in return.

She came in here being aggressive, demeaning, and hateful.

I will no longer play the 'poor deluded little girl' routine with her.

She has reaped what she has sown: disdain, ridicule, and some measure of hate.

Hey, that's just the nature of the beast. You can pretend otherwise and be blindsided. Pretending something isn't so doesn't make it go away.

And no, it's not a two-way street. Someone is courteous or they are not. When they are not, putting effort into such people is effort poked down a rat hole.

tailfins
12-17-2018, 07:29 PM
I get that you’re happy Farah bashing, and see her unpopularity as some common ground with other posters here, which emboldens you to post a thread/video like this.

But a thread/video like this is nothing but an embarrassment (and sadly one which has very real world consequences). The idea that you could post something like this on a forum were you know the likes of Abbey, Kathi, Sassy etc and consider them “inferior” portrays nothing but illusions grandeur

I watch stuff like that anyway. The only decision was to share it or not.

Gunny
12-17-2018, 07:46 PM
I think @Farah (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3966) is starting to take a shine to you guys. You put her in her place and remind her of her inferiority. You're doing exactly the right thing. Howard Dare can express it in detail better than I can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-baU3p8FTzsWho has insulted her because of gender?

Perhaps you think we should so deference to her gender? THAT would sure be treating her as an equal :rolleyes:

Your fawning all over her is sure treating her like an equal. Piece of meat. We already know what you think women are good for. Can the act.

aboutime
12-17-2018, 07:55 PM
He probably hated his mother, or still does. Hates women in general, and should probably move to THAN FRAN THISCO, where other's, much like TF roam the streets, and back alley's, looking for places to defecate where they sleep, and eat, to preserve their Lost manhood, playing with dolls that look like KEN, for other available anal receptors who think, act, and pretend to be smart.

tailfins
12-17-2018, 07:55 PM
Who has insulted her because of gender?

Perhaps you think we should so deference to her gender? THAT would sure be treating her as an equal :rolleyes:

Your fawning all over her is sure treating her like an equal. Piece of meat. We already know what you think women are good for. Can the act.

No act here! But you're right about my reaction to her appearance. I was asleep at the switch. One must always remember that the piece of meat has a hook buried in it. Women have it in their DNA to take advantage of men. That can never be forgotten even for a minute. Either nibble carefully on that meat or get a big hook in your tongue. I'm not into what MGTOW calls "monk mode", so I take the risk. The deal breaker for an American woman is that she uses withholding of sex as a control mechanism. I passed on that deal.

tailfins
12-17-2018, 08:02 PM
He probably hated his mother, or still does. Hates women in general, and should probably move to THAN FRAN THISCO, where other's, much like TF roam the streets, and back alley's, looking for places to defecate where they sleep, and eat, to preserve their Lost manhood, playing with dolls that look like KEN, for other available anal receptors who think, act, and pretend to be smart.

Wrong city. My kinds of places are Rio, Ciudad de Mexico, Havana, Bogota, Lima, Manaus, La Paz, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Medellin, etc. This illustrates how women are SUPPOSED to act. You won't need to understand the language to get the idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-mloCL49vs

High_Plains_Drifter
12-17-2018, 08:07 PM
The deal breaker for an American woman is that she uses withholding of sex as a control mechanism. I passed on that deal.
I've never had a woman do that to me... you must have been with some pretty fucked up broads, or they knew from the get go that you were a degenerate twit that would grovel for sex.

tailfins
12-17-2018, 08:09 PM
I've never had a woman do that to me... you must have been with some pretty fucked up broads, or they knew from the get go that you were a degenerate twit that would grovel for sex.

I applaud your good fortune. You're like the guy that never locks his door, proclaiming "I've never been robbed."

Gunny
12-17-2018, 08:12 PM
No act here! But you're right about my reaction to her appearance. I was asleep at the switch. One must always remember that the piece of meat has a hook buried in it. Women have it in their DNA to take advantage of men. That can never be forgotten even for a minute. Either nibble carefully on that meat or get a big hook in your tongue. I'm not into what MGTOW calls "monk mode", so I take the risk. The deal breaker for an American woman is that she uses withholding of sex as a control mechanism. I passed on that deal.She is an equal member on a political message board. It has nothing to do with being a "monk" and a lot to do with respecting (or not) the person for their ideals, not their genitals.

None of which has anything to do with your choice of thread title.

Gunny
12-17-2018, 08:21 PM
I've never had a woman do that to me... you must have been with some pretty fucked up broads, or they knew from the get go that you were a degenerate twit that would grovel for sex.I have. It has nothing to do with the thread topic. I propose we DON'T put women on trial and open THAT can of worms.

The fact is, farah, like her or not, agree with her or not, is just trying at playing message board political expert. I'm quite sure if she wants a date she can find a lot better and closer than tailfins. From the looks of her, he's old enough to be her father -- that being public knowledge when he opened his mouth about giving the teenage son "advice" on dating. It WAS about as intelligent as you are imagining :laugh:

Unwanted sexual advances/innuendos are sexual harassment. If y'all want I can go get me an Admin to verify THAT and you can guess WHICH Admin I'm going to go straight to :happy0203:

AND ... this isn't aimed specifically at HPD. I just happened to respond to his post. This general for all.

tailfins
12-17-2018, 08:22 PM
She is an equal member on a political message board. It has nothing to do with being a "monk" and a lot to do with respecting (or not) the person for their ideals, not their genitals.

None of which has anything to do with your choice of thread title.

I chose that title because it's intriguing how she was being bombarded with insults and put downs and kept coming back for more. The question of why comes to mind.

Gunny
12-17-2018, 08:28 PM
I chose that title because it's intriguing how she was being bombarded with insults and put downs and kept coming back for more. The question of why comes to mind.Why would you feel the need to ask her when you can simply ask the man in the mirror?

I wasn't aware this board was a popularity contest. Guess I'm screwed. I piss off everyone time to time. Comes with the territory. I don't recall once making an issue of someone's gender without them making it an issue first.

You'd have a REAL hard time in the Marine Corps and probably never get much past PFC.

Russ
12-17-2018, 08:32 PM
You're not worth the bother.

Oh yes he is.

Russ
12-17-2018, 08:42 PM
I think @Farah (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3966) is starting to take a shine to you guys. You put her in her place and remind her of her inferiority. You're doing exactly the right thing. Howard Dare can express it in detail better than I can.

I didn't even watch the video - the picture and the title made it obvious what kind of pathetic and disturbing crap would be in it. If you like this kind of garbage, there is something seriously wrong. My guess is that you've felt inadequate since childhood and this is a desperate attempt to feel superior to the people (women who have turned you down) that made you feel that way. Deep inside you probably have to admit this to yourself, but I'm sure you will never admit it here on the board. Yours is a sad story, at best, TF.

tailfins
12-17-2018, 08:42 PM
Why would you feel the need to ask her when you can simply ask the man in the mirror?

I wasn't aware this board was a popularity contest. Guess I'm screwed. I piss off everyone time to time. Comes with the territory. I don't recall once making an issue of someone's gender without them making it an issue first.

You'd have a REAL hard time in the Marine Corps and probably never get much past PFC.

I wouldn't even attempt to be part of an entity where conformity is an expectation. I'm a creature of 30 years in the corporate culture. Thankfully, "don't engage" and getting information indirectly from people I don't want to deal with is an option. When it comes to women, I lost count of the number of guys I have seen come home to an empty dwelling and/or had a process server look for their cubical in the office. Observation is fundamental.

Abbey Marie
12-17-2018, 08:43 PM
I have. It has nothing to do with the thread topic. I propose we DON'T put women on trial and open THAT can of worms.

The fact is, farah, like her or not, agree with her or not, is just trying at playing message board political expert. I'm quite sure if she wants a date she can find a lot better and closer than tailfins. From the looks of her, he's old enough to be her father -- that being public knowledge when he opened his mouth about giving the teenage son "advice" on dating. It WAS about as intelligent as you are imagining :laugh:

Unwanted sexual advances/innuendos are sexual harassment. If y'all want I can go get me an Admin to verify THAT and you can guess WHICH Admin I'm going to go straight to :happy0203:

AND ... this isn't aimed specifically at HPD. I just happened to respond to his post. This general for all.

Not to mention those pesky performance issues.

Gunny
12-17-2018, 08:52 PM
I wouldn't even attempt to be part of an entity where conformity is an expectation. I'm a creature of 30 years in the corporate culture. Thankfully, "don't engage" and getting information indirectly from people I don't want to deal with is an option.You ever listen to us vets? Or are you as usual thinking more about what you want to say next?

I didn't conform to jack shit and I haven't heard any other vet talk like they were conformists. It is an ART to get around it and we all got stripes because we perfected that art.

Are there rules? Yep. Like everywhere else. Even where you work. You're doing what someone else tells you by their rules at some point in the game. So you can blow THAT smoke up your own ass.

My point, which logically is hard to disagree with is, in the military you are what you wear on your sleeve/collar. Regardless race, gender or religion. You are treated with the respect that goes with that rank until and/or unless you prove yourself unworthy of such. Pay's the same for the same number of stripes. Job expectation is the same same based on ABILITY.

How does that relate? Everyone on this board treats everyone the same and has the same privileges according to the rules. Merit of argument is not based on race, gender or religion. It's based on ability. Now if you happen to be a dumbass and wear any of the above on your sleeve, YOU make it a target. Kind of like your outspoken opinion of women.

I'd like to introduce you to my ex-wife. She's a retired Marine SSgt. Y'all'd get along just f-ing peachy :laugh:

tailfins
12-17-2018, 08:57 PM
You ever listen to us vets? Or are you as usual thinking more about what you want to say next?

I didn't conform to jack shit and I haven't heard any other vet talk like they were conformists. It is an ART to get around it and we all got stripes because we perfected that art.

Are there rules? Yep. Like everywhere else. Even where you work. You're doing what someone else tells you by their rules at some point in the game. So you can blow THAT smoke up your own ass.

My point, which logically is hard to disagree with is, in the military you are what you wear on your sleeve/collar. Regardless race, gender or religion. You are treated with the respect that goes with that rank until and/or unless you prove yourself unworthy of such. Pay's the same for the same number of stripes. Job expectation is the same same based on ABILITY.

How does that relate? Everyone on this board treats everyone the same and has the same privileges according to the rules. Merit of argument is not based on race, gender or religion. It's based on ability. Now if you happen to be a dumbass and wear any of the above on your sleeve, YOU make it a target. Kind of like your outspoken opinion of women.

I'd like to introduce you to my ex-wife. She's a retired Marine SSgt. Y'all'd get along just f-ing peachy :laugh:

My opinion is the same, whether or not you want to discuss it is another topic. I can deliberately avoid the topic if it's a big deal. Or would y'all prefer authenticity.

Gunny
12-17-2018, 09:18 PM
My opinion is the same, whether or not you want to discuss it is another topic. I can deliberately avoid the topic if it's a big deal. Or would y'all prefer authenticity.What are you talking about now? Discuss what? Your deferential attitude toward another member of the board based on gender? I got no problem stating you're acting like a dog in heat. Difference is, the dog doesn't know better.

How many years have you been on this board? And you are as predictable as sunup. Until suddenly we get a teenage female member. You're drooling all over the place and I'm not the only one to say anything about it. You haven't listened to a damned thing anyone has told you. IF she even considered giving your old ass a shot, HER FAMILY WOULD MURDER YOU. What part of that isn't sinking into that chunk of granite on your shoulders?

You might think you're cute, and she might even be getting some charge out of making someone her grandfather's age fall all over himself, but when she gets tired of it and the REAL drama starts, WE have to clean up the freakin' mess. If you want a date go to farmers only.com or some shit.

tailfins
12-17-2018, 09:23 PM
What are you talking about now? Discuss what? Your deferential attitude toward another member of the board based on gender? I got no problem stating you're acting like a dog in heat. Difference is, the dog doesn't know better.

How many years have you been on this board? And you are as predictable as sunup. Until suddenly we get a teenage female member. You're drooling all over the place and I'm not the only one to say anything about it. You haven't listened to a damned thing anyone has told you. IF she even considered giving your old ass a shot, HER FAMILY WOULD MURDER YOU. What part of that isn't sinking into that chunk of granite on your shoulders?

You might think you're cute, and she might even be getting some charge out of making someone her grandfather's age fall all over himself, but when she gets tired of it and the REAL drama starts, WE have to clean up the freakin' mess. If you want a date go to farmers only.com or some shit.

I'm not interested in making any messes. No drama either. I was just goofing around. It was fun while it lasted. No worries.

Gunny
12-17-2018, 09:30 PM
I'm not interested in making any messes. No drama either. I was just goofing around. It was fun while it lasted. No worries.SO you're a masochist too, huh? :rolleyes:

From your thread title to this point, you haven't made one.

tailfins
12-17-2018, 10:05 PM
SO you're a masochist too, huh? :rolleyes:

From your thread title to this point, you haven't made one.

There's actually a point to it. One thing that has changed about me is the desire to shut down pissing matches as quickly as possible.

aboutime
12-17-2018, 10:14 PM
I wouldn't even attempt to be part of an entity where conformity is an expectation. I'm a creature of 30 years in the corporate culture. Thankfully, "don't engage" and getting information indirectly from people I don't want to deal with is an option. When it comes to women, I lost count of the number of guys I have seen come home to an empty dwelling and/or had a process server look for their cubical in the office. Observation is fundamental.

You started off with a Blatant LIE tf. Conformity just happens to be an expectation here on DP. Either you follow the rules, or you get Discharged to your selfish, miserable, lonely life as a woman hater, and general dummy.

You aren't even capable of obeying your own comments here. That corporate culture you brag about hasn't been your best experience...according to you in past posts here.
So, as Judge Judy's book title so aptly describes you...."Don't piss on our leg, and tell us it's raining." By the way. Your so-called Observations above, tell us YOU are actually talking about YOURSELF.

tailfins
12-17-2018, 10:34 PM
You started off with a Blatant LIE tf. Conformity just happens to be an expectation here on DP. Either you follow the rules, or you get Discharged to your selfish, miserable, lonely life as a woman hater, and general dummy.

You aren't even capable of obeying your own comments here. That corporate culture you brag about hasn't been your best experience...according to you in past posts here.
So, as Judge Judy's book title so aptly describes you...."Don't piss on our leg, and tell us it's raining." By the way. Your so-called Observations above, tell us YOU are actually talking about YOURSELF.

Think what you want. It's no skin off my nose. This is just a window into a part of society/civilization I have given up on long ago. When I peek in every so often, it confirms that I made the right choice. In the past I had a few doubts, not anymore. My previous back-and-forth and having ongoing discussions was part of a small doubt that my decision was correct. I almost know what you're going to say before I look at your posts. It's like visiting NYC and hearing horns honk. It gets so common that one stops looking around to see what's causing it. It just becomes part of the meaningless background noise. Make whatever accusations you care to. It has become background noise. HONK! HONK! HONK! BEEP! BEEP!

SassyLady
12-17-2018, 11:45 PM

Thank you Noir.

I have never engaged in discussion with TF simply because he's a dinosaur when it comes to his view of women. He's obviously afraid of strong, intelligent, independent women which means he's afraid of the women on this board.

His ideas are so ridiculously out there that they don't deserve a response.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-18-2018, 07:49 AM
Thank you Noir.

I have never engaged in discussion with TF simply because he's a dinosaur when it comes to his view of women. He's obviously afraid of strong, intelligent, independent women which means he's afraid of the women on this board.

His ideas are so ridiculously out there that they don't deserve a response.

My friend, you are dead on target. Tailfin's does not want a woman, he wants an obedient, whipped slave to do everything he commands, IMHO.
Guys like that are usually attempting to make up for their midget wieners.
Which is very likely another one of his many "short", comings.
The highly intelligent, strong and courageous ladies of this forum , any one of which could eat his lunch are light-years more advanced than TF and his caveman, muslim like ideas on females.
I've seen guys like him get slapped down in clubs and it always gave me a big laugh.
And then I'd go over and toss such a person out on their sorry, rude, crude and moronic ass.
Which was definitely one of the best parts of my job duties at the club. - :beer: --Tyr

LongTermGuy
12-18-2018, 04:13 PM
"TF......You should thank your lucky stars....your still allowed to post here...."

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cd/92/71/cd927125814553eba1feb8df8ca4a4fc.jpg

aboutime
12-18-2018, 05:25 PM
Think what you want. It's no skin off my nose. This is just a window into a part of society/civilization I have given up on long ago. When I peek in every so often, it confirms that I made the right choice. In the past I had a few doubts, not anymore. My previous back-and-forth and having ongoing discussions was part of a small doubt that my decision was correct. I almost know what you're going to say before I look at your posts. It's like visiting NYC and hearing horns honk. It gets so common that one stops looking around to see what's causing it. It just becomes part of the meaningless background noise. Make whatever accusations you care to. It has become background noise. HONK! HONK! HONK! BEEP! BEEP!

http://julielangdonbarrett.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/feelings-are-mutual-220x300.png

https://i.chzbgr.com/full/3167509504/h31F35B7C/

Gunny
12-18-2018, 09:52 PM
Think what you want. It's no skin off my nose. This is just a window into a part of society/civilization I have given up on long ago. When I peek in every so often, it confirms that I made the right choice. In the past I had a few doubts, not anymore. My previous back-and-forth and having ongoing discussions was part of a small doubt that my decision was correct. I almost know what you're going to say before I look at your posts. It's like visiting NYC and hearing horns honk. It gets so common that one stops looking around to see what's causing it. It just becomes part of the meaningless background noise. Make whatever accusations you care to. It has become background noise. HONK! HONK! HONK! BEEP! BEEP!Let's rephrase that for the studio audience. You come here to bash women. Not any women. Just the American ones. The one you feel is from a society where female subservience to males is proper and expected you're all about.

So who are trying to fool with this "I had a question in my mind" shit?

Lucky for me I have no such question about you. You're a pig and prove it every time you hit enter.

tailfins
12-19-2018, 11:40 AM
Let's rephrase that for the studio audience. You come here to bash women. Not any women. Just the American ones. The one you feel is from a society where female subservience to males is proper and expected you're all about.

So who are trying to fool with this "I had a question in my mind" shit?

Lucky for me I have no such question about you. You're a pig and prove it every time you hit enter.

Actually, I come here because you belong to a certain demographic and I like to know what to expect from different demographics of people. If I were on a Muslim message board, I would ask about public nudity if I could get away with it. My likes and interests are what they are. Muslims fit very well in the multi-national corporate world. They can sing the praises of Nestle, for example, as well as they sing the praises of Allah. It's can get tiresome sometimes but they are generally eager to provide whatever information you need or assist with a task.

Muslims are susceptible to indoctrination. Find a way to leverage it and harness it for a useful purpose.

In case it isn't obvious, my affinity is with Latin America. I rather enjoy being able to stare down a chick's braless blouse on a bus and when she notices all she does is smile and asks if I like what I see. If my wife is around, she insists on finding a by the hour room in order not to let a good erection go to waste. It is what it is. You can like it or not like it. And when you tell me whether you like it or not, I'm going to ask why.

This isn't complicated.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-19-2018, 01:32 PM
Actually, I come here because you belong to a certain demographic and I like to know what to expect from different demographics of people. If I were on a Muslim message board, I would ask about public nudity if I could get away with it. My likes and interests are what they are. Muslims fit very well in the multi-national corporate world. They can sing the praises of Nestle, for example, as well as they sing the praises of Allah. It's can get tiresome sometimes but they are generally eager to provide whatever information you need or assist with a task.

Muslims are susceptible to indoctrination. Find a way to leverage it and harness it for a useful purpose.

In case it isn't obvious, my affinity is with Latin America. I rather enjoy being able to stare down a chick's braless blouse on a bus and when she notices all she does is smile and asks if I like what I see. If my wife is around, she insists on finding a by the hour room in order not to let a good erection go to waste. It is what it is. You can like it or not like it. And when you tell me whether you like it or not, I'm going to ask why.

This isn't complicated.
Yep... you're a pig.

Nothing like opening your mouth and removing any doubt.

https://image.ibb.co/mjCDMS/fuck-off.jpg

Farah
12-19-2018, 01:47 PM
https://image.ibb.co/mjCDMS/fuck-off.jpg

LoL :D

Drummond
12-19-2018, 09:25 PM

This isn't complicated.

Gender typecasting. That's what this is all about. Indulge in that, and you reduce the worth of something fundamental ... just as men are individuals, so are women ... no less so.

There's only so far you can go with an exercise of gender typecasting before the effort becomes proportionally more ludicrous, and, in fact, downright insulting. So it's probably better not to travel down that road in the first place.

As for the portion of the post I've highlighted: to what extent do you correctly harness an essentially evil process ?

Muslims are indeed susceptible to indoctrination, thanks in part to the backwardly repressive social structure within which they live, partly also because the creed underpinning it makes twisted demands of faith which lead to hate and the basic denigration of the human spirit, with all of the violence and cruelty produced by that.

What am I describing ? Essentially, something evil, which in humanitarian terms has nothing to recommend it.

So by what moral right do you 'harness' ANY of it ??

You don't 'harness' an evil. You OPPOSE it ... with the objective in mind of DEFEATING it.

aboutime
12-19-2018, 10:26 PM
http://icansayit.com/img/god made.jpg

Anybody, and I do mean...ANYBODY, who questions this. Should hide until you kick the bucket as the Sole dumbest person on Earth, in competition to be The Dumbest.