PDA

View Full Version : It boils down to the desired level of authenticity desired

tailfins
12-17-2018, 09:19 PM
When I joined this message board, I decided to let it all hang out and shoot from the hip. That got me designated the most hated member of the board. Whether you believe it or not I have successfully navigated some quite toxic social environments. The key is to make offending no one job one. It means being absolutely plastic and either avoiding contact and failing that, just tell people what sounds like what they want to hear in a noncommittal manner. If being absolutely offense-proof what's called for around here. I know how to do that if that's the expectation. It will be as boring as hell, though. Well?

aboutime
12-17-2018, 10:22 PM
When I joined this message board, I decided to let it all hang out and shoot from the hip. That got me designated the most hated member of the board. Whether you believe it or not I have successfully navigated some quite toxic social environments. The key is to make offending no one job one. It means being absolutely plastic and either avoiding contact and failing that, just tell people what sounds like what they want to hear in a noncommittal manner. If being absolutely offense-proof what's called for around here. I know how to do that if that's the expectation. It will be as boring as hell, though. Well?

If all of that was true above. Why would you feel any need to come here to explain your obvious, defensive remarks?

BS is a trait you need to work on.

tailfins
12-17-2018, 10:36 PM
If all of that was true above. Why would you feel any need to come here to explain your obvious, defensive remarks?

BS is a trait you need to work on.

I will take that under advisement.

Black Diamond
12-18-2018, 01:12 PM
Yawn.

LongTermGuy
12-18-2018, 04:18 PM
I will take that under advisement.

https://media.giphy.com/media/BMEgPpgl1Qkmc/giphy.gif

High_Plains_Drifter
12-18-2018, 05:12 PM
... and yet you make a habit of offending the board veterans and ladies.

You sure can talk some shit.

tailfins
12-20-2018, 08:58 PM
... and yet you make a habit of offending the board veterans and ladies.

You sure can talk some shit.

One man's preference is another man's "shit". It boils down to people LOOKING to be offended. One recent example: I mention pensioners. Someone decides to fill in their own made up information and accuse me as being against veterans. It completely misses the point. Pensioners of any kind are no longer under pressure to succeed. What that means is bad advice regarding Muslims. One may ask, how I succeed while absolutely despising being around American women. The answer is simple: Indian women are still women and I get along with them quite well. The same goes for Russian, Asian and Latin American women. If someone were to ever accuse me of excluding women, there are quite a few women that would counter that notion.

If you wonder why American women are useless, it's because they are so obsessed over covering for their friends and dumping on anyone they don't like instead of actually completing tasks successfully. They are actually worse than people from lazy cultures. It's easier to deal with a lazy person than a saboteur.

Voted4Reagan
01-01-2019, 02:59 PM

Absolute BULLSHIT.....

You have used your "CONDITION" as an excuse so many times it's ridiculous...

you are very deliberate in your derision of others and go out of your way to be insulting to others.

DO NOT attempt to paint yourself as a Victim... anything you have gotten from others here you deserved 10x over.

You go out of your way to be offensive to Women and Others....

Your "CONDITION" isnt an excuse .....You're just an Asshole...

Have been since we first met you...

aboutime
01-01-2019, 09:45 PM
http://cdn-webimages.wimages.net/051936ab668eb2106802c098562ba147325678-wm.jpg?v=3