PDA

View Full Version : Not Even Gone To Work Yet, And ex BARTENDER Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Needs TIME OFF..

High_Plains_Drifter
12-18-2018, 04:43 PM
... and what does she need time off for? YOGA!

And this is the BEST OF THE NEW DEMOCRAT PARTY? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeezuz... she's living proof that a stupid person can get elected to office, because there's even dumber people than her that will vote for them... DEMOCRATS. If she was a republican, I'd be embarrassed... I'd want a frickin' RECALL.

------------------------------

Ocasio-Cortez Complains Congressional Duties Keeping Her Out Of Yoga Class

New York’s Democratic Congresswoman-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is already complaining about her political career keeping her out of yoga class and she hasn’t even started working yet.

Ocasio-Cortez lamented on social media about missing out on yoga classes, eating too much fast food, and sometimes falling asleep with her makeup on thanks to her new job duties as a congresswoman, but she doesn’t begin officially working until January 3rd, 2019 when she’s sworn in.

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/ocasio-cortez-complains-congressional-duties-keeping-her-out-of-yoga-class/?utm_source=stonewall&utm_medium=twitter

Elessar
12-18-2018, 06:04 PM
I saw this earlier today and was totally amazed, thinking this child bartender with a
degree from a prestigious university was able to dupe voters into supporting her.

Government positions are assumed to be 24/7. She did no homework in this.
What does she want - a tip jar?

I guess indoctrination was too much for her to handle.

Amazing! Recall is not a bad idea.

LongTermGuy
12-18-2018, 11:57 PM
She can open a Yoga studio with her Tax-payer funded 6 fig salary....Keep her in Yoga class ...dont need anymore stupidity from her and her low-info followers...