PDA

View Full Version : Brits Find KILLER TERRORIST Screaming ALLAH AKBAR... NOT GUILTY & Let Him WALK

High_Plains_Drifter
12-19-2018, 10:57 PM
THIS... is what's WRONG with Europe, BRITAIN especially, with their MUSLIM MAYOR... wow... one could get the impression that London is COMPLETELY under MUSLIM CONTROL now...

-----------------------------------

Stunning! Islamist Screaming “Allahu Akbar!” as He Attacked Cops with SWORD Found Not Guilty

Uber driver Mohiussunnath Chowdhury was found not guilty of a terror charge after attacking police officers with a 42-inch Lord of the Rings-style sword outside Buckingham Palace.
Chowdhury was captured with a samurai sword outside Buckingham Palace said the Queen was the enemy “that Allah tells us to fight.”
He was screaming “Allahu akbar” during the attack.
On Wednesday Mohiussunnath Chowdhury was acquitted. He said he didn’t mean to hurt anyone.
He was drawing Islamist attack imagery while sitting in jail.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/12/stunning-islamist-screaming-allahu-akbar-as-he-attacked-cops-with-sword-found-not-guilty-did-not-mean-to-hurt-anyone/

Drummond
12-20-2018, 12:13 AM
THIS... is what's WRONG with Europe, BRITAIN especially, with their MUSLIM MAYOR... wow... one could get the impression that London is COMPLETELY under MUSLIM CONTROL now...

-----------------------------------

Stunning! Islamist Screaming “Allahu Akbar!” as He Attacked Cops with SWORD Found Not Guilty

Uber driver Mohiussunnath Chowdhury was found not guilty of a terror charge after attacking police officers with a 42-inch Lord of the Rings-style sword outside Buckingham Palace.
Chowdhury was captured with a samurai sword outside Buckingham Palace said the Queen was the enemy “that Allah tells us to fight.”
He was screaming “Allahu akbar” during the attack.
On Wednesday Mohiussunnath Chowdhury was acquitted. He said he didn’t mean to hurt anyone.
He was drawing Islamist attack imagery while sitting in jail.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/12/stunning-islamist-screaming-allahu-akbar-as-he-attacked-cops-with-sword-found-not-guilty-did-not-mean-to-hurt-anyone/

Usually, court judgments in Britain properly address blatant acts of terrorism (even if penalties are sometimes unduly lenient).

An example of one where justice was served:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26357007

Michael Adebolajo has been given a whole-life term and Michael Adebowale has been jailed for a minimum of 45 years for murdering Fusilier Lee Rigby.

Adebolajo, 29, and Adebowale, 22, drove into Fusilier Rigby with a car before hacking him to death in Woolwich, south-east London, in May last year.

The judge, Mr Justice Sweeney, said Adebolajo's was one of those "rare cases" warranting a whole-life term.

The UK has no provision for a death sentence.

But this latest case beggars belief.

I'm not optimistic. This could well be a slide towards just oping out of meting out justice in future cases ... as an appeasement action, aimed at Muslims living here ? God help us if it is. Give terrorists hope of immunity from the consequences of their actions, and we might as well invite them to do their worst.

Nothing could be a bigger betrayal of the British people, nor our decent Western values.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-20-2018, 12:31 AM
Usually, court judgments in Britain properly address blatant acts of terrorism (even if penalties are sometimes unduly lenient).

An example of one where justice was served:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26357007

The UK has no provision for a death sentence.

But this latest case beggars belief.

I'm not optimistic. This could well be a slide towards just oping out of meting out justice in future cases ... as an appeasement action, aimed at Muslims living here ? God help us if it is. Give terrorists hope of immunity from the consequences of their actions, and we might as well invite them to do their worst.

Nothing could be a bigger betrayal of the British people, nor our decent Western values.
I feel for ya, brother. It must be hell living there and be a patriot to your country opposed to all this insanity. It's here too, just not as bad... yet.

Maybe all our liberal ass wipes should move to Europe, and you good people of Europe move to America. We'd be more than happy to have you, since we share common ancestry and moral values. Sounds like an excellent trade off to me.

Drummond
12-20-2018, 01:06 AM
I feel for ya, brother. It must be hell living there and be a patriot to your country opposed to all this insanity. It's here too, just not as bad... yet.

Maybe all our liberal ass wipes should move to Europe, and you good people of Europe move to America. We'd be more than happy to have you, since we share common ancestry and moral values. Sounds like an excellent trade off to me.

That trade off has appeal ! It'd be great to live in a country where sanity is far more the norm.

You have the death penalty (in some States). You can bear arms for defensive purposes ... we have some of the most restrictive gun laws on the planet. You don't have to think twice, in case 'hatespeech' laws are used against you, because some Muslim or other takes offence at truth being spoken.

I've never turned away from a fight, though. We currently have one, based on propaganda and political correctness versus spine and sheer sanity. This battle, happily, isn't quite lost .. yet. Though, if our Left have their way, we'll end up having to think just as they dictate ... by law.

George Orwell knew what he was talking about.

But, thanks ! :salute: