PDA

View Full Version : TRIGGERED MONGREL DEMOCRAP Loses It On National TV, Uses Vulgar Language...

High_Plains_Drifter
12-21-2018, 11:33 AM
Any time you see a filthy, mongrel, America hating democrap TRIGGERED and UNHINGED, then something GOOD happened for America and it's people, and in this case it's the possibility of them losing the chance to shut down the funding for border security, and a great wall being built to CUT OFF their constant flow of third world trash to keep voting for them, and this DEMTARD BITCH from Hawaii is one sickening bag of dog shit. Such PATHETIC people these disgusting democraps are...

--------------------------------

‘It’s Bullsh*T!’; Dem Senator Loses It Down During Interview Over GOP Funding Border Wall

Democrats are not happy about House Republicans passing a bill on Thursday night to fund a major portion of the border wall.

During an interview on MSNBC’s “All In” with host Chris Hayes, Sen. Mazie Hirono, D-Hawaii, melted down and launched into a profanity-laced diatribe over House Republicans approving a bill that allocates $5.7 billion in funding for the wall between the U.S. and Mexico.

“And only to have President Trump get all worked up because he’s got some right-wing loud people yelling at him on Fox News and suddenly he says, ‘Well, I don’t think I’m going to sign it.’ So it is very true that he will bring on the shutdown and he has to take responsibility for it,” Hirono said.

“Any effort on his part to blame the Democrats will be such bullshit—that as I said before—I would hardly be able to stand it,” she added.

Watch video and read more here: https://ilovemyfreedom.org/its-bullsht-dem-senator-loses-it-down-during-interview-over-gop-funding-border-wall/?utm_source=stonewall&utm_medium=twitter