PDA

View Full Version : Farah

jimnyc
12-23-2018, 07:55 AM
Ok, it was your suggestion, so here we go - I'll go first - then you toss me some questions.

Will you right now condemn all muslim terrorists and all of their muslim radical supporters? Will you condemn muslim killing for apostasy? Muslim stoning of women for petty crimes? And lastly, do you condemn any and all muslims who may take a child as their "bride" or have sex with children?

Play your little games in this thread, when it was your idea, I'll move these threads to your others and lock them up. You continually deflect and refuse to answer. Now this one is YOUR idea. So go ahead and answer them, and then ask away of me in return.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-23-2018, 08:15 AM
.................... :popcorn:

Abbey Marie
12-23-2018, 09:35 AM
Farrah answering has about as much likelihood of happening as the Hindenburg landing successfully.

:popcorn::popcorn:

tailfins
12-23-2018, 09:42 AM
I get the idea that her loyalty is more to the Turkish state than to Islam. She would jettison Islam if it served the state.

Drummond
12-23-2018, 09:48 AM
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Running through all of Farah's postings is the presumption (without which, her 'justification' for posting, and her underlying 'message' would be entirely absent) of a level of moral superiority over the so-called 'criminal West'.

Jim's questions give her a chance to assure us of a minimal basis from which she sits in judgment over us. If the west is judged as 'criminal', then Farah would need to represent something superior to that which she supposedly 'judges'.

So let's see if that judgmentality has any worth.

jimnyc
12-23-2018, 09:49 AM

Running through all of Farah's postings is the presumption (without which, her 'justification' for posting, and her underlying 'message' would be entirely absent) of a level of moral superiority over the so-called 'criminal West'.

Jim's questions give her a chance to assure us of a minimal basis from which she sits in judgment over us. If the west is judged as 'criminal', then Farah would need to represent something superior to that which she supposedly 'judges'.

My guess is that she deflects or ignores right off the bat - answers by non-answering. The Dance, which apparently must be taught.

tailfins
12-23-2018, 09:59 AM

Criminal is a relative term. Sometimes killing is necessary to preserve quality of life for the majority. If Uncle Sam needs to kill people to preserve our quality of life, so be it. When our side and theirs have irreconcilable differences, we have a war. That's the reality. My condolences to those who can't accept that reality. Brazil has essentially decided that extrajudicial killings are necessary to preserve their quality of life. I support their decision.

In other words, even if Farah is 100% correct, I don't care.

Drummond
12-23-2018, 10:15 AM
My guess is that she deflects or ignores right off the bat - answers by non-answering. The Dance, which apparently must be taught.

Sounds right, Jim.

Still, we'll see.

Farah
12-23-2018, 10:17 AM
Will you right now condemn all muslim terrorists and all of their muslim radical supporters? Will you condemn muslim killing for apostasy? Muslim stoning of women for petty crimes? And lastly, do you condemn any and all muslims who may take a child as their "bride" or have sex with children?

I condemn any crimes committed by anyone.

My question: 1 of every 6 females in US experiences rape attempts in their life. So in other words, US men are trying to rape 1 of every 6 women wandering around. What do you think about this perversion trend ? Why are you such a pervert nation ?

Drummond
12-23-2018, 10:21 AM
Criminal is a relative term. Sometimes killing is necessary to preserve quality of life for the majority. If Uncle Sam needs to kill people to preserve our quality of life, so be it. When our side and theirs have irreconcilable differences, we have a war. That's the reality. My condolences to those who can't accept that reality. Brazil has essentially decided that extrajudicial killings are necessary to preserve their quality of life. I support their decision.

In other words, even if @Farah (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3966) is 100% correct, I don't care.

This thread is drifting, it seems to me. Jim wants answers to questions. I'd rather not see Farah pick up on content which she could use as a form of diversion from them.

So let's see the intended focus preserved ... yes ?

Drummond
12-23-2018, 10:25 AM

My question: 1 of every 6 females in US experiences rape attempts in their life. So in other words, US men are trying to rape 1 of every 6 women wandering around. What do you think about this perversion trend ? Why are you such a pervert nation ?

There are those, on the Muslim side, who'd argue that acts of violence or murder done in Islam's name are not crimes at all. So, Farah, it does seem that you're doing the 'dance' that Jim referred to earlier. Doesn't it ?

Cease your deflections and evasions, and answer Jim's questions directly and fully !

Let me take the liberty of reminding you of them:

tailfins
12-23-2018, 10:35 AM

Your premise is bullshit. You have no source. I avoid holding it against people for being Muslim. I even tolerate people who defend dictatorships because they don't know any better. However, you can take your man-hating BS and shove it up your ass.

Drummond
12-23-2018, 10:39 AM
Your premise is bullshit. You have no source. I avoid holding it against people for being Muslim. I even tolerate people who defend dictatorships because they don't know any better. However, you can take your man-hating BS and shove it up your ass.

Be all this as it may ... this is still deflecting from Jim's questions. Let's keep the intended focus going ....

jimnyc
12-23-2018, 10:42 AM

No, that is not a discussion. You need to go over the questions point by point with explanations and what not. The same exact respect that I will give your questions. I'll even give you a bonus, and answer you first, even though you barely touched my questions.

We are a huge nation. I can't begin to understand why anyone, anywhere, would want to rape a woman, or a child. I find it completely disgusting. I can also tell you, that the crimes are taken seriously, and when they are investigated and charged, those guilty spend an awful lot of time in prison.

Now, you also need to dig further into such details. We have immigrants from all over the world, many of which are criminals. There are all kinds of trends for all kinds of crimes. But I condemn every last scumbag that may try and harm a woman, to rape a woman.

As a comparison -

In Turkey some commonly expressed views on rape were presented when individuals from various professions were asked to agree or disagree with the statement "some women deserve rape". Thirty-three to sixty-six percent of the police officers agreed with the statement as well as nearly 50% of other professional groups. The exception were the responses of psychologists about 18% and 27% of psychiatrists who agreed with the statement. Some of these suggested that "the physical appearance and behaviors of women tempt men to rape."

Also with that said though, no matter where in the world, crimes against women should be taken seriously, and physical crimes such as rape should be met with the toughest of consequences.

Now, back to what I asked, let's seek clarification. And all sources/facts/links can easily be produced, so please don't insult us with simple denials. Discuss and explain as I did for you.

---

A nearly 20 year study concluded that approximately 25-40% of all muslims were radicalized in some fashion. Why do you think the number is so high?

Apostasy - why do so many countries/muslims still try and kill muslims that try and leave the religion, perhaps to leave and become catholic instead? Nobody blinks in any other religion, but do that in islam in many areas, and you will be killed.

In many areas the practice of "stoning" is still used - by muslims almost exclusively. And there have been times that women have been stoned for "crimes" - that in other countries wouldn't be a crime, or if so, something petty at best. Certainly not burying someone partially into the ground and dropping rocks onto their heads until they are dead. Why still use such barbaric tactics, along with using swords to chop off heads?

Throughout history, Islam has had many instances of men taking brides at such ages as low as 6 years old. And some have been known to have sex with said girls as young as 9 years old. Do you condemn grown men in their 40's or 50's having sex with children? Do you condemn people that would literally idolize such a person?

Farah
12-23-2018, 11:11 AM
A nearly 20 year study concluded that approximately 25-40% of all muslims were radicalized in some fashion. Why do you think the number is so high?

You cant ask many questions at once, I will reply the first question. I am a fire worshippper and I have no idea about any other religions but based on math your claims makes zero sense. So there are about 1.5 billion people on the World that claims being Muslims. Even if %1 of these people were committing criminal actions, there would be 15 million crimes every day in the World and daily 35.000 crimes in US.

Now its my turn: Why does US bombs civilians under the pretext of figthing terrorism ? Do you also bomb civilians in US when a terrorist hide in a civilian place ?

jimnyc
12-23-2018, 11:18 AM
I should have known the twit wasn't for real. Give her a few questions, and she is unable to correctly digest the first one, and outright ignores the rest. Ignoring questions and lying within her own questions. Like a child, as I said from the beginning, and as her own posts and pictures prove.

Sorry, little muslim skank, you're much too stupid to even have a discussion with.

But the way you dance and dodge, it's all been done and seen before. muslims are professionals at lying & deflecting. And no muslim will ever discuss muhammed and his child abuse ways and why he is idolized. Nor does anyone ever want to discuss apostasy, stonings and other wonderful ways within islam. :rolleyes:

As I said a few times already - it truly must suck to be stuck in a world that you are embarrassed of, where you can't discuss or answer questions about, for fear of the truth being stated. Kind of like trying to talk to a scientologist - minus the beheadings & stonings and endless terrorist ways.

NightTrain
12-23-2018, 12:46 PM
Has anyone else noticed the commonality of every single muslim that's come here? Lies, deflection, refusal to admit fault and a huge propaganda campaign.

The willful ignorance mirrors liberalism.

It's kind of bizarre, really, and it can't be coincidental. With the same M.O. displayed, it has to be orchestrated from within that evil sect. Something along the lines of : "Fly, my evil monkeys! Spread the lies and deceive the infidels!"

Gunny
12-23-2018, 12:57 PM
You cant ask many questions at once, I will reply the first question. I am a fire worshippper and I have no idea about any other religions but based on math your claims makes zero sense. So there are about 1.5 billion people on the World that claims being Muslims. Even if %1 of these people were committing criminal actions, there would be 15 million crimes every day in the World and daily 35.000 crimes in US.

Now its my turn: Why does US bombs civilians under the pretext of figthing terrorism ? Do you also bomb civilians in US when a terrorist hide in a civilian place ?The US doesn't target civilians as Turkey does. The US accepts civilian casualties as the cost of war as does every other nation in the World.

UNLIKE Turkey which is waging a war with a conventional army against noncombatants. BIG difference. You should be asking yourself the same question.

Why does Turkey bomb civilians under the pretext of fighting terrorism?