PDA

View Full Version : A couple of quotes for whomever may need them

Abbey Marie
12-24-2018, 01:24 PM
(Respect, of course, is a two-way street :thumb: ).

The sign of a real man is not in his riches, nor is it in his physical strength. You know it is a real man when you can see how much he values a woman.

Whenever you think about disrespecting a woman, think about how you were born into this world.

You can treat your woman right or watch someone else do it for you.

Noir
12-26-2018, 05:26 AM
“I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look.”

“You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.”

The measure of a man indeed.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-26-2018, 07:38 AM
“I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look.”

“You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.”

Of course you've never had locker room talk about women, have you, you little HOMO. But you've probably said similar things about MEN.

You want to hear some of the less than admirable things I've said about women when I was trying to impress the guys? Men say things in closed circles that most of them never repeat, because everyone knows their just talking smack. One guy is simply trying to outdo the other, and such kinds of conversations often just progress to the point of absurdity.

Course you wouldn't know anything about that, you being such a BETA little weasel faced FAGGOT.

Go fuck yourself, you wormy little pencil necked twat.

jimnyc
12-26-2018, 08:09 AM

Ass kicked by Abbey a bunch of times years back - and ever since you have to act like a little child when she posts, even in the lounge in "fun" threads - you have to troll and can't leave it be. I can see if it were political threads...

Anyway, you're the only one looking like a tiny little boy pulling crap like this.

Drummond
12-26-2018, 09:33 AM

You do yourself, and your so-called 'moral superiority' :laugh::laugh: no favours at all when you - presumably happily and contentedly ? offer a post such as that.

Maybe you'll reply with the identity of the person(s) responsible for those comments, hoping to make some kind of point (?). That doesn't alter the fact of your effort to bring the tone and the intention of this thread down to the level of the gutter. YOUR choice, Noir, and nobody else's.

Black Diamond
12-26-2018, 09:38 AM

That tape says absolutely nothing about how our President treats women. But you're too queer and stupid to understand that.

Noir
12-26-2018, 09:38 AM
even in the lounge in "fun" threads

Didn’t see this was posted in the lounge forum - thread forums aren’t front and centre on the mobile app. All the same the quotes are relevant to the topic and sentiment in the OP, no?

But I’ll leave it at that given the forum.

Black Diamond
12-26-2018, 09:39 AM
You do yourself, and your so-called 'moral superiority' :laugh::laugh: no favours at all when you - presumably happily and contentedly ? offer a post such as that.

Maybe you'll reply with the identity of the person(s) responsible for those comments, hoping to make some kind of point (?). That doesn't alter the fact of your effort to bring the tone and the intention of this thread down to the level of the gutter. YOUR choice, Noir, and nobody else's.
It was trump. It's the fag noir's way of jabbing at Abbey.

jimnyc
12-26-2018, 09:40 AM
Didn’t see this was posted in the lounge forum - thread forums aren’t front and centre on the mobile app. All the same the quotes are relevant to the topic and sentiment in the OP, no?

Relevant and on topic - if it were in the politics section and discussing quotes of politicians perhaps. Seems to me the subject was meant to be light hearted, and quotes about men, women & respect. I don't see how Trump is on topic in this thread.

Black Diamond
12-26-2018, 09:46 AM

But I’ll leave it at that given the forum.

No you are using this as your opportunity to swipe at Abbey and it is classless. I don't give a rat's ass where you posted it. Go play in the jumble section of the newspaper. Maybe that will unfuck your head.

Noir
12-26-2018, 09:47 AM
Relevant and on topic - if it were in the politics section and discussing quotes of politicians perhaps. Seems to me the subject was meant to be light hearted, and quotes about men, women & respect. I don't see how Trump is on topic in this thread.

Surething - feel free to remove the post and connected comments.

Black Diamond
12-26-2018, 09:47 AM

Trump is on topic of you're taking a swipe at the OP.

jimnyc
12-26-2018, 09:58 AM
Surething - feel free to remove the post and connected comments.

No need to. I think your explanation as to why you posted here in the 1st place and thinking it was elsewhere is fine. I just don't want it to go fully off topic though. So let's get Abbey's thread back OT if we can.

The sign of a real man is not in his riches, nor is it in his physical strength. You know it is a real man when you can see how much he values a woman.

Whenever you think about disrespecting a woman, think about how you were born into this world.

A real man never hurts a woman. Be a real man and respect women.

If you don’t respect her, you obviously don’t deserve her.

Black Diamond
12-26-2018, 10:00 AM
No need to. I think your explanation as to why you posted here in the 1st place and thinking it was elsewhere is fine. I just don't want it to go fully off topic though. So let's get Abbey's thread back OT if we can.

A real man never hurts a woman. Be a real man and respect women.

If you don’t respect her, you obviously don’t deserve her.
How do you define "respecting*? Seems chivalry is dead.

Drummond
12-26-2018, 10:36 AM
It was trump. It's the fag noir's way of jabbing at Abbey.

Definitely not nice.

Given (& as I thought was true, anyway) that it was a form of political attack ... not appropriate for a 'Lounge' contribution. But still, apparently even Noir now understands this.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-26-2018, 11:07 AM
The little pencil necked cuck faggot Noir thought he was getting a TWO'FER here, first giving Abbey the business, and then insulting our president to top it off.

I think Abbey's original intent for this thread was being a subtle hint for TF's, in hopes that he might read it and learn something.

Abbey Marie
12-26-2018, 02:19 PM

Thanks for ruining the thread. :rolleyes:

Black Diamond
12-26-2018, 02:42 PM
Thanks for ruining the thread. :rolleyes:

We were all defending your honor. Maybe the thread still works.

FakeNewsSux
12-26-2018, 05:18 PM
(Respect, of course, is a two-way street :thumb: ).

https://www.brainyquote.com/photos_tr/en/r/rudyardkipling/141701/rudyardkipling1-2x.jpg

High_Plains_Drifter
12-26-2018, 05:56 PM
Who's to agrue this...

----------------------

"Behind every great man is a great woman."

The idiom "Behind every great man is a great woman" is defined as an expression in use at least since the mid-1940s. The woman in question usually is a wife or a mother; the observation is that no man gets to be "great" in a vacuum, and some woman, somewhere, had a hand in the man’s success.

An example of "Behind every great man is a great woman" is how Elinor Roosevelt supported the ailing Franklin Roosevelt by doing a lot of his public appearances and developing many of the popular positions held during Roosevelt's presidency.

https://www.yourdictionary.com/behind-every-great-man-is-a-great-woman

aboutime
12-26-2018, 07:22 PM
"When You Think Everyone Admires You For Your Honesty, They Want To Be Your Friend.
Until You Tell Them The Truth.
Then, You Become A Liar, Their Former Friend, And No Longer Admired For Telling Them The Truth!"
Aboutime...

This pretty much describes what all of us are experiencing today, in real life, and on DP.:salute:

Black Diamond
12-26-2018, 07:36 PM
Who's to agrue this...

----------------------

"Behind every great man is a great woman."

The idiom "Behind every great man is a great woman" is defined as an expression in use at least since the mid-1940s. The woman in question usually is a wife or a mother; the observation is that no man gets to be "great" in a vacuum, and some woman, somewhere, had a hand in the man’s success.

An example of "Behind every great man is a great woman" is how Elinor Roosevelt supported the ailing Franklin Roosevelt by doing a lot of his public appearances and developing many of the popular positions held during Roosevelt's presidency.

https://www.yourdictionary.com/behind-every-great-man-is-a-great-woman

There are leftists who hate that statement.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-26-2018, 09:36 PM
"When You Think Everyone Admires You For Your Honesty, They Want To Be Your Friend.
Until You Tell Them The Truth.
Then, You Become A Liar, Their Former Friend, And No Longer Admired For Telling Them The Truth!"
Aboutime...

This pretty much describes what all of us are experiencing today, in real life, and on DP.:salute:

https://i.ibb.co/0tN9FMX/truth-and-lies.jpg