PDA

View Full Version : Vet Who Has Raised $17 Million for Border Wall Promises Announcement Next Week

jimnyc
12-29-2018, 02:56 PM
It'll be interesting to see what the funding will be used for. Obviously not a wall! But perhaps a tiny down payment? Maybe something else security related they can make/donate? But I'm just not sure how citizens and the government can work together as such. Even if someone donated an entire $5 billion, I'm more than confident that the democrats would STILL fight it.

He says they are helping fund the wall though, so we'll see.

And I applaud this man for serving his country, and then making an attempt at this, and bringing in some sizable money to donate. Unlike some on the left who scoffed at him - and some even made fun of him.

---

Vet Who Has Raised $17 Million for Border Wall Promises Announcement Next Week

Brian Kolfage, the triple-amputee military veteran who has raised more than $17 million to pay for a wall on the U.S. southern border with Mexico through a GoFundMe campaign is telling supporters on social media that he will make a “huge announcement” next week.

“You all will be very happy to see what a little hard work can achieve and how we have it pulled off,” Kolfage wrote on the GoFundMe page where 294,661 people have donated and 2,984,722 have signed a petition that Kolfage added to his campaign.

In a series of tweets, Kolfage said the campaign is a success and that he would be making an announcement next week.

“We are funding the Wall! We Have it Done. Big Announcement Next Week!!! Donate,” Kolfage tweeted.

“There’s nothing better than being told we can’t do something and then coming out on top. We are funding the wall, and you are about to take part in a historic moment. Next week we release our full plan,” Kolfage tweeted.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/29/vet-who-has-raised-17-million-for-border-wall-promises-announcement-next-week-we-have-pulled-it-off/

NightTrain
12-29-2018, 09:44 PM
I donated $100.

I think of it this way : I volunteered to be taxed. I want this project done and I put my money where my mouth is.

He promised me that it'll ONLY be used for the Wall, and if that doesn't happen, then I'll get my money back.

He's a Vet, he's injured, he seems like he's trustworthy. Right now he's got over $18 mil.

I'm interested in what he has to say next week.

I do not want my money given to any kind of a PAC. I don't want my money diverted. I only want that hundred bucks spent on building a wall, and if that doesn't happen, then it will be returned.

I donated to Trump in the '16 runup, and it was the best money I ever spent. I get updated emails almost daily from that, and that's pretty cool. But my money donated to the Wall goes to the Wall, and that's that.

Noir
12-30-2018, 11:55 PM
It'll be interesting to see what the funding will be used for. Obviously not a wall! But perhaps a tiny down payment? Maybe something else security related they can make/donate?

im pretty sure by the terms of JustGiving the funding can’t go to “something else security related”