PDA

View Full Version : foley, craig, gannon, when will libs just stop?

lieberalism
08-28-2007, 11:06 PM
posted this on the other board, but the libs there couldnt handle the facts:

before u all start screaming about how they were really repubs, let me remind u which party supports man on man, man on animal, animal on animal, man on man on animal, and man on child sex: democrats. mark foley and larry craig are moles planted by planned parenthood, code pink, la raza, and the msm, etc. they were never republicans. i remember a while back fox news posted proof in the form of an image exposing mark foley as a liberal. the liberal media wont touch any of this, because they want to hide the facts from americans.

so, we know for sure that mark foley and larry craig were democrats. gannon is up in the air as to whether he was a liberal mole, probably hired by bill clinton. im a member of a website that has some deep powerful people posting, and ive heard rumors that jeff gannon was hired by wild bill to try and take down the entire government. within the chaos, clinton wanted to step in to take power, thus installing his liberal fascist state.

we need to clean up congress. we need to inspect every congressman for past liberal affiliations. their were many reports back to the 80s that larry craig was involved in leftist politics. these liberals in disguise are ruining our nation.

lieberalism
08-28-2007, 11:10 PM
a little bit more on mark foley:

he admitted during his confession to the police that he in fact was involved in radical leftist groups when he was in his 20s.

he said he first started to molest young boys with a few collegues on a trip to ireland. he went with 3 democratic senators

an internet site i visit has some messages from some high level officials saying that this all started in the early 90s when clinton was trying to expand beyond the two term limit. he was placing moles to make republicans look bad, which would let him make the police state he wants so much.

08-28-2007, 11:23 PM
dude, get a life

MtnBiker
08-28-2007, 11:28 PM
no links