PDA

View Full Version : Democrats Will Seek 10 Years of Presidential Tax Returns in New Bill

High_Plains_Drifter
01-03-2019, 01:16 PM
So what? These demtard turds in congress are cutting their own throats. 1), all President Trump has to do is SEAL his tax returns from ever being released like the kenyan did ALL his personal information, and 2), Trump will NEVER sign such a bill, and 3), I guarantee it'll back fire in their face like most of what they've done already has. They're going to lose this wall war, and their approval rating will drop even more, and they'll LOSE the house, again.

Democrats are the party of TRASH.

----------------------

Democrats Will Seek 10 Years of Presidential Tax Returns in New Bill

As Democrats retake power in the House of Representatives for the first time since 2011, one of the party's first priorities will be to send a message to President Donald Trump about his tax returns.

Sources tell CNN that Democrats plan on including a provision in the House's first bill, H.R. 1, that would require presidential nominees to disclose 10 years of tax returns shortly after becoming their party's official nominee. The forms would then be posted to the Federal Election Commission's website where the public would be able to view them for themselves.

Vice Presidential candidates would also be required to disclose their returns, according to the report.

The provision is set to be included in H.R. 1, a bill that seeks to make several major ethics changes to how the government works, as well as lay out the priorities Democrats have for the next two years on issues like voting rights and health care.

Because Republicans still control the Senate, the bill is not expected to pass or ever make it to Trump's desk to be signed.

Despite the fact the bill isn't likely to become law, Democrats aren't giving up hope on obtaining Trump's tax returns. Thanks to an obscure IRS rule, Democrats say the incoming chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee, Rep. Richard Neal (D-MA) has the power to summon the president's returns from the Treasury Department. Neal has said in the past he plans on asking for them after the new congress is seated, but a timeline on when that motion might be made has not been released.

Trump has repeatedly said he won't release his tax returns because he's currently being audited by the IRS, however, experts say being under IRS audit does not prevent anyone from disclosing their tax returns.

https://wrno.iheart.com/content/2019-01-03-democrats-will-seek-10-years-of-presidential-tax-returns-in-new-bill/

Gunny
01-03-2019, 01:39 PM
So what? These demtard turds in congress are cutting their own throats. 1), all President Trump has to do is SEAL his tax returns from ever being released like the kenyan did ALL his personal information, and 2), Trump will NEVER sign such a bill, and 3), I guarantee it'll back fire in their face like most of what they've done already has. They're going to lose this wall war, and their approval rating will drop even more, and they'll LOSE the house, again.

Democrats are the party of TRASH.

----------------------

Democrats Will Seek 10 Years of Presidential Tax Returns in New Bill

As Democrats retake power in the House of Representatives for the first time since 2011, one of the party's first priorities will be to send a message to President Donald Trump about his tax returns.

Sources tell CNN that Democrats plan on including a provision in the House's first bill, H.R. 1, that would require presidential nominees to disclose 10 years of tax returns shortly after becoming their party's official nominee. The forms would then be posted to the Federal Election Commission's website where the public would be able to view them for themselves.

Vice Presidential candidates would also be required to disclose their returns, according to the report.

The provision is set to be included in H.R. 1, a bill that seeks to make several major ethics changes to how the government works, as well as lay out the priorities Democrats have for the next two years on issues like voting rights and health care.

Because Republicans still control the Senate, the bill is not expected to pass or ever make it to Trump's desk to be signed.

Despite the fact the bill isn't likely to become law, Democrats aren't giving up hope on obtaining Trump's tax returns. Thanks to an obscure IRS rule, Democrats say the incoming chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee, Rep. Richard Neal (D-MA) has the power to summon the president's returns from the Treasury Department. Neal has said in the past he plans on asking for them after the new congress is seated, but a timeline on when that motion might be made has not been released.

Trump has repeatedly said he won't release his tax returns because he's currently being audited by the IRS, however, experts say being under IRS audit does not prevent anyone from disclosing their tax returns.

https://wrno.iheart.com/content/2019-01-03-democrats-will-seek-10-years-of-presidential-tax-returns-in-new-bill/Good thing Congressional Dems found something "important" to fuss over :rolleyes:

I think we need a Bill that limits Congressional "investigations" to having a real reason for doing so. Might also want to address limiting the scope of any investigation to that reason.

pete311
01-03-2019, 02:20 PM
The returns can confirm conflicts of interest if he has big business in Russia and elsewhere. Remember he said he had no business in Russia when most report that isn't true with many Russian oligarchs owning Trump condos for what has been rumored for money laundering. It's important to know if he is compromised. Not sure why ya'll resist this so heavily. Ya'll are so emotionally invested in Trump. It's not healthy.

CSM
01-03-2019, 02:27 PM
The returns can confirm conflicts of interest if he has big business in Russia and elsewhere. Remember he said he had no business in Russia when most report that isn't true with many Russian oligarchs owning Trump condos for what has been rumored for money laundering. It's important to know if he is compromised. Not sure why ya'll resist this so heavily. Ya'll are so emotionally invested in Trump. It's not healthy.

If only you were as concerned about Dems being compromised.... but that would mean abandoning the double standards you libs adhere to.

Gunny
01-03-2019, 02:33 PM
The returns can confirm conflicts of interest if he has big business in Russia and elsewhere. Remember he said he had no business in Russia when most report that isn't true with many Russian oligarchs owning Trump condos for what has been rumored for money laundering. It's important to know if he is compromised. Not sure why ya'll resist this so heavily. Ya'll are so emotionally invested in Trump. It's not healthy.Bullshit. The Russia issue has ALREADY BEEN resolved in the minds of anyone with the ability to add 1+1 and come up with 2.

More grasping at air in desperation?

pete311
01-03-2019, 02:33 PM
If only you were as concerned about Dems being compromised.... but that would mean abandoning the double standards you libs adhere to.

So you're giving Trump a free pass on any wrong doing because you're butt hurt over nothing happening with Hillary? You had full control over the gov for two years and nothing happened, get over it. There is nothing.

Gunny
01-03-2019, 02:35 PM
So you're giving Trump a free pass on any wrong doing because you're butt hurt over nothing happening with Hillary? You had full control over the gov for two years and nothing happened, get over it. There is nothing.What free pass? Two years and millions of dollars wasted investigating a baseless accusation is a free pass?

How's that investigation into the Clintons going?

pete311
01-03-2019, 02:36 PM
Bullshit. The Russia issue has ALREADY BEEN resolved in the minds of anyone with the ability to add 1+1 and come up with 2.

More grasping at air in desperation?

Your mind is gone Gunny, sit back and have a beer.

pete311
01-03-2019, 02:37 PM
What free pass? Two years and millions of dollars wasted investigating a baseless accusation is a free pass?

How's that investigation into the Clintons going?

You tell me, the republicans owned gov for those two years. Why didn't anything happen? hmmmm 1+1 gunny. How long was Benghazi investigation? How long was watergate? What difference does it make how long it takes? This is extremely complicated and you know next to nothing what they have and how the process works. Your mind is gone gunny, sit down and have a beer.

Black Diamond
01-03-2019, 02:39 PM
And Marvin Bush worked for the security company who serviced the world trade center and the airlines. I guess that explains who was behind 9/11.

CSM
01-03-2019, 02:40 PM
So you're giving Trump a free pass on any wrong doing because you're butt hurt over nothing happening with Hillary? You had full control over the gov for two years and nothing happened, get over it. There is nothing.

Now that's funny right there. If anyone is butt hurt, it's you... you do nothing but cry. You were a hack as BP and are a hack now.

I didn't vote for Trump and I sure as hell didn't vote for Hillary.

Gunny
01-03-2019, 02:40 PM
Your mind is gone Gunny, sit back and have a beer.Was there some point to even bothering to make such a stupid, irrelevant statement? Well, except that you have no argument, as usual.

But you Democrats keep sitting huddled up in your cabins clinging to your Bibles and broomsticks for protection, praying for a miracle. The only Russian "collusion" anyone has proven has been by Dems.

You can have my beer. You need it more than I do.

pete311
01-03-2019, 02:48 PM
Was there some point to even bothering to make such a stupid, irrelevant statement? Well, except that you have no argument, as usual.

But you Democrats keep sitting huddled up in your cabins clinging to your Bibles and broomsticks for protection, praying for a miracle. The only Russian "collusion" anyone has proven has been by Dems.

You can have my beer. You need it more than I do.

sit down gunny before you hurt yourself

Black Diamond
01-03-2019, 02:51 PM
And Marvin Bush worked for the security company who serviced the world trade center and the airlines. I guess that explains who was behind 9/11.

This theory isnt any more insane than the Russian one.

Black Diamond
01-03-2019, 02:55 PM
sit down gunny before you hurt yourself

After your new years eve party you still can't sit down.

pete311
01-03-2019, 02:59 PM
This theory isnt any more insane than the Russian one.
hmmm, maybe you want to talk to the 30+ people indicted so far and the dozen or so people around Trump that lied to the FBI. yeah, nothing to see there.

Gunny
01-03-2019, 03:03 PM
After your new years eve party you still can't sit down.As I stated, Pete has no argument, but he can't shut up so he's got to post SOMETHING.

The most obvious elephant in the room to me the second I saw the article is: Dems are like children. They want something NOW that is more like to bite THEM in the ass later than it is to hurt anyone else. Their brand of government is as corrupt as South Africa's. And about as smart.

Matter of fact, I think it's a great idea only let's not be so selective. ALL Congresscritters should undergo the same investigation. Can get rid of most of the Dems in one fell swoop.

Black Diamond
01-03-2019, 03:10 PM
hmmm, maybe you want to talk to the 30+ people indicted so far and the dozen or so people around Trump that lied to the FBI. yeah, nothing to see there.

Obviously it all means the election was stolen. The investigators you worship were all lying when they said it didn't affect the results of the election. Pelosi needs to get off her ass and impeach. Oh wait. She's probably owned by Russian oligarchs.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-03-2019, 03:11 PM
Of PROCESS CRIMES, and most of which were SET UP like Flynn, and had NOTHING, NOTHING to do with TRUMP or COLLUSION, and even then COLLUSION is NOT a CRIME. The Mueller investigation is an INVESTIGATION LOOKING FOR A CRIME, when it SHOULD be the OTHER WAY AROUND. You democrats are as CORRUPT as the day is LONG. You are FILTH... human fucking debris.

For the love of GOD, when are you going to come up with something of SUBSTANCE instead of LAME FUCKING LEFTIST BULL SHIT?

pete311
01-03-2019, 03:16 PM
Of PROCESS CRIMES, and most of which were SET UP like Flynn, and had NOTHING, NOTHING to do with TRUMP or COLLUSION, and even then COLLUSION is NOT a CRIME. The Mueller investigation is an INVESTIGATION LOOKING FOR A CRIME, when it SHOULD be the OTHER WAY AROUND. You democrats are as CORRUPT as the day is LONG. You are FILTH... human fucking debris.

For the love of GOD, when are you going to come up with something of SUBSTANCE instead of LAME FUCKING LEFTIST BULL SHIT?

lol do you even read what you type? You vets have sold out your country to protect a billionaire reality tv star. Sad.

Black Diamond
01-03-2019, 03:18 PM
lol do you even read what you type? You vets have sold out your country. Sad.

Attacking vets. It's the American leftist way.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-03-2019, 03:19 PM
lol do you even read what you type? You vets have sold out your country to protect a billionaire reality tv star. Sad.
So now it's BACK TO ATTACKING US VETERANS because you can't REFUTE anything I said, aye?

Sheeeezuz... how do you live with yourself?

pete311
01-03-2019, 03:20 PM
So now it's BACK TO ATTACKING US VETERANS aye?

Why do you use caps so much?

pete311
01-03-2019, 03:21 PM
So now it's BACK TO ATTACKING US VETERANS because you can't REFUTE anything I said, aye?

you are beyond reasoning with, that was established a long long time ago because you somehow are permanently triggered. in some state of hysteria all the time given the use of your caps. I actually feel sorry for you. I hope you find some peace in your life.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-03-2019, 03:22 PM
Why do you use caps so much?
You're pathetic.

Black Diamond
you are beyond reasoning with, that was established a long long time ago because you somehow are permanently triggered. in some state of hysteria all the time given the use of your caps. I actually feel sorry for you. I hope you find some peace in your life.says the queer who can't handle the results of an election.

pete311
You're pathetic.

i genuinely hope you find some love and peace in this world

High_Plains_Drifter
you are beyond reasoning with, that was established a long long time ago because you somehow are permanently triggered. in some state of hysteria all the time given the use of your caps. I actually feel sorry for you. I hope you find some peace in your life.
Can't REFUTE ANYTHING I said... NOTED.

Black Diamond
01-03-2019, 03:23 PM
You're pathetic.

You should have capitalized that. :laugh:

Black Diamond
01-03-2019, 03:24 PM

Hes not sleeping with you no matter how hard you try.

pete311
says the queer who can't handle the results of an election.

I can handle it as much as you can handle the results of the house elections. Elections have consequences and we'll find out more about what Trump is hiding. Handle that.

High_Plains_Drifter
Your lame attempts at kindergarten insults are wasted on me... boy.

pete311
Hes not sleeping with you no matter how hard you try.

I think you are a closet gay. You always bring gay stuff up. I am married to a female, thank you.

pete311
01-03-2019, 03:25 PM
Your lame attempts at kindergarten insults are wasted on me... boy.

peace be with you my friend

High_Plains_Drifter
01-03-2019, 03:25 PM
I can handle it as much as you can handle the results of the house elections. Elections have consequences and we'll find out more about what Trump is hiding. Handle that.
You mean like we'll find out about all the things the kenyan hid? His FIRST E.O. was to HIDE his ENTIRE PAST. What's stopping President Trump from doing the same thing?

Handle that.

pete311
01-03-2019, 03:26 PM
this has been fun guys but I got to get back to work, cya later

High_Plains_Drifter
01-03-2019, 03:26 PM
peace be with you my friend
Make no mistake, we're not friends.

Get a life.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-03-2019, 03:27 PM
this has been fun guys but I got to get back to work, cya later
Oh you have to WORK... sorry... I retired when I was 52.

Sucks to be you. I hope you can retire someday and find peace like me... :laugh:

Black Diamond
01-03-2019, 03:28 PM

I am not shocked by the house elections and trump isn't going anywhere. I certainly don't blame outside forces for the result. I think the Democrat senate treatment of Kavanaugh cost the democrats the senate.

Black Diamond
01-03-2019, 03:30 PM
Wait maybe justice Kennedy rigged the senate election by retiring. :laugh:

Gunny
01-03-2019, 03:45 PM
I am not shocked by the house elections and trump isn't going anywhere. I certainly don't blame outside forces for the result. I think the Democrat senate treatment of Kavanaugh cost the democrats the senate.Yeah, I didn't get that "Stupid Pete Comment #What-the-f-ever". Is someone saying anything about losing the House? Last I checked, it was expected and predicted. Guess I missed the shock and awe of the result :rolleyes:

Does prove a point though ... how many STUPID people there are in this country ....

High_Plains_Drifter
01-03-2019, 03:53 PM
Yeah, I didn't get that "Stupid Pete Comment #What-the-f-ever". Is someone saying anything about losing the House? Last I checked, it was expected and predicted. Guess I missed the shock and awe of the result :rolleyes:

Does prove a point though ... how many STUPID people there are in this country ....
Ya... and compared to the kenyan, President Trump did EXTREMELY well... he actually did extremely well compared to ALL presidents, so I don't know what the hell little pete is crowing about... leftist talking points are just SO DAMN LAME... and BS...

Trump actually did way better than Obama in his first midterm

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-actually-did-way-better-than-obama-in-his-first-midterm-2018-11

Elessar
01-03-2019, 04:04 PM
I just do not fathom the annual liberal fixation with tax returns when there is
a Republican in the WH. Get a Democrat in there and there is little demand for them.

They can be made 'sealed' as was hinted above. It is all PII - personal Intel Information.

Black Diamond
01-03-2019, 04:08 PM
Ya... and compared to the kenyan, President Trump did EXTREMELY well... he actually did extremely well compared to ALL presidents, so I don't know what the hell little pete is crowing about... leftist talking points are just SO DAMN LAME... and BS...

Trump actually did way better than Obama in his first midterm

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-actually-did-way-better-than-obama-in-his-first-midterm-2018-11

Ahh but trumps losses were historic. Just ask Pete.