PDA

View Full Version : New muslim in congress goes on vulgar tirade about Trump on 1st day

jimnyc
01-04-2019, 04:13 PM
What a piece of work this one is, and will be. This one, and Ocasio, are like a pair of incoming freshman out of HS, and showing it big time.

But they should no longer expect - nor complain about others and how they talk. Especially when leaders like Pelosi more or less stand behind them and their words without condemnation, but rather a distant support.

It's what the democrats are all about, just took a muslim to speak up.

Hey, she was rightfully voted in, just glad it's not near me. Between wearing the dang hijab in congress and cursing folks out on day one - welcome to the hypocrisy club, "ladies".

---

New Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib Goes off on Trump: ‘We’re Going to Impeach the Motherf*cker!’

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) — who was sworn in earlier Thursday — is coming out of the gate swinging at President Donald Trump.

Speaking to a crowd at a reception held by the progressive group MoveOn near Capitol Hill on Thursday night, the new Congresswoman made a sharply worded pledge

Tlaib quoted her son telling her, “Mama, look, you won. Bullies don’t win.” And then she said, “’Baby, they don’t.’ Because we’re gonna go in there, we’re gonna impeach the motherfucker.”

Rest - https://www.mediaite.com/online/new-congresswoman-rashida-tlaib-goes-off-on-trump-were-going-to-impeach-the-motherfcker/

No apologies! Anti-Trump lawmaker Rashida Tlaib who vowed Democrats will 'impeach the motherf***er' doubles down on vulgar Trump tirade as Nancy Pelosi says her language 'is no worse than the president's'

--Rashida Tlaib sworn in Thursday as one of the first Muslim women in Congress
--Shortly afterwards she gave a speech to supporters during a celebratory party
--'We're going to impeach the motherf***er', she said about President Trump
--Tlaib earlier penned an op-ed for the Detroit Free Press calling for impeachment
--She doubled down on Friday morning: 'I will always speak truth to power'
--Claimed 'constitutional crisis' means 'this is not just about Donald Trump. This is about all of us'
--GOP House leader Kevin McCarthy blasted Nancy Pelosi for not condemning Tlaib: 'How do you work with anybody if this is what they really have planned?'
--Pelosi had said minutes earlier that she was 'not in the censorship business,' claiming Tlaib's words were no worse than President Trump's typical language

A liberal congresswoman who boasted in a foul-mouthed itrade that the new Democratic House leadership will impeach 'motherf***er' Donald Trump doubled down Friday morning on Twitter, refusing to apologize .

'I will always speak truth to power. #unapologeticallyMe,' Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib tweeted a day after taking her seat in Congress.

'This is not just about Donald Trump,' she claimed. 'This is about all of us. In the face of this constitutional crisis, we must rise.' She didn't specify what constitutional crisis she was reacting to.

Republican House Minority Leader Kevin Mccathy blasted her on Friday, and slapped at House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for not publicly disavowing the slur.

'Are the House majority going to be serious about anything?' he asked reporters.

Pelosi had told an MSNBC audience minutes earlier that she was 'not in the censorship business,' claiming Tlaib's words were no worse than President Trump's typical vernacular

Tlaib is the first Palestinian-American woman in Congress, and dropped her F-bomb at the president during a party Thursday night hosted by the liberal group MoveOn.

Speaking in a dimly lit room, Tlaib told a cheering crowd that she had told one of her young sons: 'We're going to impeach the motherf***er!'

Rest - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6556985/Democrat-Rashida-Tlaib-threatens-impeach-Donald-Trump-hours-sworn-in.html

Gunny
01-04-2019, 04:26 PM
No Bible in the Courthouse, no bath towel on your head in Congress.

Dems voted for these two morons. There isn't even a pretense of Constitutionality to this raghead. Kind of like our last so-called President. This person should not have been allowed to run, much less hold office.

jimnyc
01-04-2019, 04:30 PM
Pelosi already wants to declare this "sexism". WTF?

When Trump went off and cursed at other people, he was rightfully condemned by the left, AND folks within his own party.

Now on the other side, no condemnation, only a false accusation in return, and a whistling sound as they look the other way. :rolleyes:

---

Pelosi: Rashida Tlaib ‘Impeach the Motherf*cker’ Backlash Is Sexist

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) suggested Friday that criticism of freshman Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) over her “impeach the motherfucker” remark is driven by sexism and, while she does not condone the Michigan Democrat’s language, she is “not in the censorship business.”

USA Today Washington Bureau chief Susan Page was on hand at the town hall-style meeting, slated to air on MSNBC this evening, tweeting live updates of Pelosi’s discussion with host Joy Reid. Asked whether Tlaib’s’s call for President Donald Trump to be impeached hurts the Democrats’ “hurts the case,” Pelosi replied: “The enthusiasm that our members have helps the case, any case….We try to build our consensus on how we go forward. It doesn’t hurt the cause when people speak the truth.”

Touching on impeachment moments earlier, Pelosi stated that while “The outrage that people feel about impeachment is legitimate,” it would be premature to move forward with the measure.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/04/pelosi-backlash-to-rashida-tlaibs-impeach-the-motherfcker-cry-is-sexist/

Gunny
01-04-2019, 04:37 PM
Pelosi already wants to declare this "sexism". WTF?

When Trump went off and cursed at other people, he was rightfully condemned by the left, AND folks within his own party.

Now on the other side, no condemnation, only a false accusation in return, and a whistling sound as they look the other way. :rolleyes:

---

Pelosi: Rashida Tlaib ‘Impeach the Motherf*cker’ Backlash Is Sexist

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) suggested Friday that criticism of freshman Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) over her “impeach the motherfucker” remark is driven by sexism and, while she does not condone the Michigan Democrat’s language, she is “not in the censorship business.”

USA Today Washington Bureau chief Susan Page was on hand at the town hall-style meeting, slated to air on MSNBC this evening, tweeting live updates of Pelosi’s discussion with host Joy Reid. Asked whether Tlaib’s’s call for President Donald Trump to be impeached hurts the Democrats’ “hurts the case,” Pelosi replied: “The enthusiasm that our members have helps the case, any case….We try to build our consensus on how we go forward. It doesn’t hurt the cause when people speak the truth.”

Touching on impeachment moments earlier, Pelosi stated that while “The outrage that people feel about impeachment is legitimate,” it would be premature to move forward with the measure.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/04/pelosi-backlash-to-rashida-tlaibs-impeach-the-motherfcker-cry-is-sexist/Pelosi is not in the censoring business :rolleyes:

And just what is throwing out the "sexist" buzzword? And isn't calling Trump a "mother fucker" sexist? These idiots create their own drama and their blind little sheeple will no doubt work themselves into a frenzy over it.

pete311
01-04-2019, 05:01 PM
You can't be serious. Trump can grab women by the pussy, but you go nuts when someone uses the word motherfucker. Hypocrite jackpot motherfuckers.

Listen to this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xej2hvJdxw

jimnyc
01-04-2019, 05:09 PM
You can't be serious. Trump can grab women by the pussy, but you go nuts when someone uses the word motherfucker. Hypocrite jackpot motherfuckers.

2 different stories.

And that's how you're going to respond in your first post in this thread when I said nothing about you? Don't get me started, little one liner BOY. Yes, you are a child, and a list of nearly every post you ever made backs that FACT up.

So keep going ahead and pushing and cursing me out for starting a thread. I will kick your little pimply ass to the fucking curb and then curb stomp you with glee.

That's right, you going to now report me to 'someone' for making a psychical threat? Go for it, little PeteyPunk™

Black Diamond
01-04-2019, 05:18 PM

Listen to this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xej2hvJdxw

We cheered when he grabbed you and Hillary by the pussy on election day.

pete311
01-04-2019, 05:22 PM
2 different stories.

And that's how you're going to respond in your first post in this thread when I said nothing about you? Don't get me started, little one liner BOY. Yes, you are a child, and a list of nearly every post you ever made backs that FACT up.

So keep going ahead and pushing and cursing me out for starting a thread. I will kick your little pimply ass to the fucking curb and then curb stomp you with glee.

That's right, you going to now report me to 'someone' for making a psychical threat? Go for it, little PeteyPunk™

The way you talk you should run for president, but don't run for congress. You can't swear in congress. Only when you are president.

Gunny
01-04-2019, 05:28 PM

Listen to this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xej2hvJdxwGo nuts? Exaggerate much? She's an unamerican piece of shit. If you support her, so are you. Nothing for ME to get upset about though, Pete.

I'm not you :)

Black Diamond
01-04-2019, 05:31 PM
Go nuts? Exaggerate much? She's an unamerican piece of shit. If you support her, so are you. Nothing for ME to get upset about though, Pete.

I'm not you :)

Being un-American didn't stop Pete from supporting Obama twice. Why would we expect him to hold this raghead accountable?

jimnyc
01-04-2019, 05:31 PM
The way you talk you should run for president, but don't run for congress. You can't swear in congress. Only when you are president.

Ok, you cant be an adult and discuss, we will go your chosen route then. :)