PDA

View Full Version : Democrat Rep. Jennifer Wexton Hangs Transgender Flag on First Day in Congress

jimnyc
01-04-2019, 04:39 PM
Congress getting a lot of changes. And, umm, for the better? Ya, I don't think so.

The swirling bowl continues... and continues to get worse...

---

Democrat Rep. Jennifer Wexton Hangs Transgender Flag on First Day in Congress

Virginia Rep. Jennifer Wexton raised a transgender flag outside her Capitol Hill office as one of her first acts as a newly sworn-in member of Congress.

Immediately after being sworn in as Virginia’s Tenth District congresswoman, Wexton raised the blue, white, and pink transgender flag right next to her Virginia State flag in the hallway outside her office:

(don't feel like supporting it, but it's at the link)

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/04/democrat-rep-jennifer-wexton-hangs-transgender-flag-first-day-congress/

Gunny
01-04-2019, 04:45 PM
Congress getting a lot of changes. And, umm, for the better? Ya, I don't think so.

The swirling bowl continues... and continues to get worse...

---

Democrat Rep. Jennifer Wexton Hangs Transgender Flag on First Day in Congress

Virginia Rep. Jennifer Wexton raised a transgender flag outside her Capitol Hill office as one of her first acts as a newly sworn-in member of Congress.

Immediately after being sworn in as Virginia’s Tenth District congresswoman, Wexton raised the blue, white, and pink transgender flag right next to her Virginia State flag in the hallway outside her office:

(don't feel like supporting it, but it's at the link)

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/04/democrat-rep-jennifer-wexton-hangs-transgender-flag-first-day-congress/One can only laugh at the juvenile antics of the freshman class. Do they think they actually won something?

A simple majority in the weakest half of the weakest branch of the US government doesn't get me much tingly.

pete311
01-04-2019, 05:03 PM
#dealwithit

jimnyc
01-04-2019, 05:13 PM
#dealwithit

I think you'll be dealing with "thread bans" in every thread you disrupt by instantly going off topic and/or trolling with your initial post when there is no issue to begin with.

Let's face it, PeteyPunk™ - the reason behind what I ask for YEARS now - is simply that it's all you got. You can't offer anymore, you can't offer a debate, you can't offer a discussion. Again, like a child who hears the adults speaking and giggles and offers crap, perhaps literally, and then disappears with a cookie only to return and repeat the regurgitated vomit.

Gunny
01-04-2019, 05:20 PM
#dealwithitDeal with WHAT? We've heard from the Moron#1, Raghead Moron#2, and Faglover Moron #3.

How about you surprise us and send someone freakin' half-ass normal out to make a statement? Oops. Sorry. Rhetorical question.

pete311
01-04-2019, 05:21 PM
The dem house represents america, the republican house represents old white men. Look at the demographics.

Gunny
01-04-2019, 05:25 PM
The dem house represents america, the republican house represents old white men. Look at the demographics.
:lol:

Black Diamond
01-04-2019, 05:26 PM
:lol:

Yeah. Who did Obama represent? A lot of whites voted for his ass

Gunny
01-04-2019, 05:30 PM
Yeah. Who did Obama represent? A lot of whites voted for his assHis statement just isn't worth more than one, cheesedick emoticon. :)

aboutime
01-05-2019, 09:41 PM
How petey is so quick, and happy to brag about the Transgender in Congress???

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DwARv33VYAE-Vu4.jpg:large

What aren't you willing to tell us petey?????? Somebody needs a closer shave!

Black Diamond
01-05-2019, 09:42 PM
How petey is so quick, and happy to brag about the Transgender in Congress???

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DwARv33VYAE-Vu4.jpg:large

What aren't you willing to tell us petey?????? Somebody needs a closer shave!

The country needs an enema.

aboutime
01-05-2019, 09:43 PM
The country needs an enema.

The photo proves it didn't work the first time!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Black Diamond
01-05-2019, 09:47 PM
The photo proves it didn't work the first time!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yeah this is an unreal time.

Gunny
01-05-2019, 09:59 PM
Has anyone pointed out to these rookies they're just one notch above intern? Nobody gives a crap about them except the media. As someone else pointed out, these brand new fire-eaters that are going to change the world are media gold.

They're damned sure comedy gold.

Black Diamond
01-05-2019, 10:03 PM
Has anyone pointed out to these rookies they're just one notch above intern? Nobody gives a crap about them except the media. As someone else pointed out, these brand new fire-eaters that are going to change the world are media gold.

I guess. It's as if in some cases only the millennial votes were counted. As if they are the only ones represented in those districts.

Elessar
01-05-2019, 10:33 PM

Excellent point!

They must have shared the bulls eye paint I alluded to in the other thread!

LongTermGuy
01-06-2019, 01:36 AM
#dealwithit

Pete....is this you?

https://www.sott.net/image/s23/478141/full/strzoksmirk3.jpg

aboutime
01-06-2019, 05:29 PM
#dealwithit

So tell us. If you dare. Who does your hair? Trying to look like Marilyn Monroe for Becoming a Representative in Congress, is almost Like YOU...singing "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to JFK!:laugh:

Gunny
01-06-2019, 05:54 PM
This is another one that just needs to go. We're supposed to trust things like National Security to some moron that isn't even capable of looking between his legs and recognizing that thing is a dick?

Well, I'm not really subject to Federal income tax. My body tells me so :rolleyes:

Black Diamond
01-06-2019, 06:12 PM
This is another one that just needs to go. We're supposed to trust things like National Security to some moron that isn't even capable of looking between his legs and recognizing that thing is a dick?

Well, I'm not really subject to Federal income tax. My body tells me so :rolleyes:

It's unbelievable. How these freaks won.

Gunny
01-06-2019, 08:35 PM
It's unbelievable. How these freaks won.I'd have made its ass go change clothes to represent its real and current gender. And I really don't give a rat's ass what the left labels me for it. You got it right. This is a FREAK. It does not deserve nor need representation in government. It needs a SERIOUS shrink.

Elessar
01-06-2019, 10:45 PM
Deal with WHAT? We've heard from the Moron#1, Raghead Moron#2, and Faglover Moron #3.

How about you surprise us and send someone freakin' half-ass normal out to make a statement? Oops. Sorry. Rhetorical question.

Do you think they may be auditioning for Saturday Night Live?:laugh:

That is what it seems like so far. Some senior Dem needs to shut them up pronto.

Black Diamond
01-06-2019, 10:46 PM

That is what it seems like so far. Some senior Dem needs to shut them up pronto.

Or not. let them hang themselves. Plus Trump thrives on this stuff.

Black Diamond
01-06-2019, 10:47 PM

Also it doesn't look like Pelosi will hold them accountable.