PDA

View Full Version : Mexico Should Pay For Illegals!

Pale Rider
08-29-2007, 12:28 AM
Mexico Should Pay For Illegals!

Sheriff Jones — March 6, 2007, 10:15 pm

Most recently we have been involved with a large drug bust where two illegal aliens were arrested for involvement in yet another fake ID scam and prostitution crime.

Today, I am sending an invoice to the Mexican Government; President Felipe Calderón for the expenses we incurred intercepting and confiscating 55 pounds of marijuana at $1,000.00 per pound ($55,000.00) and for the expense of my employees’ time to conduct the investigation.

I have given the Mexican government 60 days to pay this invoice, which will be paid to the Butler County general fund.

I am asking the Mexican President to seal his borders to keep the poison from entering this country and Butler County!

The Cincinnati Enquirer has more details HERE.

Images of the actual letters I sent can be viewed here in both English and Spanish.

Update: Here is a local story you may want to check out. Area employers told to stop hiring illegal immigrants

Sheriff Jones

http://butlersheriff.org/blog/?p=46

Pale Rider
08-29-2007, 12:31 AM
This is EXACTLY where this should be going. If mexico wants to encourage this historic, massive invasion of America, and wants America to KEEP these illegals here, fine, THEN MEXICO SHOULD PAY FOR THEM BEING HERE, ALL EXPENSES, EVERYTHING, FOREVER... how about that mexico... still want to keep pushing your garbage on us?

Gaffer
08-29-2007, 02:31 PM
Sheriff Jones doesn't pull any punches around here with the illegals. He's been all over them for years and he's getting tougher. Expect more news coming out of Butler County in the coming months.

GW in Ohio
08-29-2007, 03:02 PM
This is EXACTLY where this should be going. If mexico wants to encourage this historic, massive invasion of America, and wants America to KEEP these illegals here, fine, THEN MEXICO SHOULD PAY FOR THEM BEING HERE, ALL EXPENSES, EVERYTHING, FOREVER... how about that mexico... still want to keep pushing your garbage on us?

Pale: Why don't you go down there and try to collect?

I'll stay up here and cheer you on.

Monkeybone
08-29-2007, 03:09 PM
i agree with it, but at the same time will be amazed if he actually gets money.

Trigg
08-29-2007, 03:12 PM
The comments at the bottom are pretty funny. Many of the ones disagreeing with the sheriff are almost illegible.

man aeb you can shut up you just sorry that maybe one day that some mexican is going to take your sould mate and maybe invining marrie one oof your kide if you have one

i think that all need to stop picking on the mexican and start picking on the other LEGALS sides the mexican and i think that if all take his side that may be you all will fill bad with out most mexicans there would not be no store for us to go shopping most AMERICAN PEOPLE do nothing and that will take then six months to build and a mexican can get it done like one month so you think. you all will fill bad when you all get your job back and your buildung a store for poor people and that will take you six to seven month to build when them poor people are surfing. when a MEXICAN can build one in about three weeks while you all are laying on your butt doing nothing and getting paid more.

Monkeybone
08-29-2007, 03:17 PM
lol. those cummints lukd like theys wer tieppd by peepl that didnt now engleash that good

gabosaurus
08-29-2007, 04:25 PM
If Mexico could pay for illegal immigration, the illegals could stay in Mexico and not come here. The drug kingpins have all the money.
The guy who wrote that is a wacko.

Pale Rider
08-29-2007, 04:32 PM
Pale: Why don't you go down there and try to collect?

I'll stay up here and cheer you on.

If that's the most brilliant idea you could come up with to give me shit... then you are one dim bulb boy.

Try and debate the topic, and keep your dumb ass little witless cracks to yourself.

Pale Rider
08-29-2007, 04:34 PM
If Mexico could pay for illegal immigration, the illegals could stay in Mexico and not come here. The drug kingpins have all the money.

It's just one more reason why illegal aliens shouldn't be here. "We," the "American people," should NOT have to foot the bill for the illegals. Problem is, we are.

gabosaurus
08-29-2007, 04:35 PM
The Mexican government is one of the most corrupt in the world. That is one of the reasons why there is so much illegal immigration. The leaders of Mexico make out like bandits while forcing their own people to live in poverty.
If our government had any balls, we would be putting the screws to their pathetic worthless asses. As opposed to pandering to them like we do now.

Pale Rider
08-29-2007, 04:44 PM
The Mexican government is one of the most corrupt in the world. That is one of the reasons why there is so much illegal immigration. The leaders of Mexico make out like bandits while forcing their own people to live in poverty.
If our government had any balls, we would be putting the screws to their pathetic worthless asses. As opposed to pandering to them like we do now.

I totally agree. Not only are we not helping ourselves, we're not helping Mexico either, and we could be.

gabosaurus
08-29-2007, 04:48 PM
Our elected leaders do not want to help our country. They want to remain in office.

waterrescuedude2000
08-29-2007, 08:47 PM

So Is this guy a wacko because you are a liberal and he is enforcing the LAW????
As far as I am concerned that sheriff deserves a medal. :salute: . But I am convinced that just about all of the peaceful ways of getting rid of all ILLEGALS has failed. I mean hell they threatened to riot after we deported Elvira Arellano. What do you think all these bastards are gonna do if we start mass deportation??? Guaranteed there will be fights and it will have to turn to violence. To give these millions of fucking illegals citizenship is a slap in the face to everyone who came here legally to begin with. My best friend immigrated here from Ukraine as a kid.. But you know what everything was done legally. He is a citizen he speaks English and his native language as well. AND HE PAYS TAXES wow what a fucking concept. And he abides by the laws!!!

waterrescuedude2000
08-29-2007, 08:49 PM
That might happen is the US citizens will get tired of our government not doing shit to enforce immigration laws. Maybe another civil war??? I see it as a possibility but hope it does not come to that.

Yurt
08-29-2007, 09:15 PM

That is not the entire point. The point is to make the mexican government responsible as they are the ones encouraging (providing maps etc) their citizens to break our laws.

Yurt
08-29-2007, 09:16 PM
So Is this guy a wacko because you are a liberal and he is enforcing the LAW????
As far as I am concerned that sheriff deserves a medal. :salute: . But I am convinced that just about all of the peaceful ways of getting rid of all ILLEGALS has failed. I mean hell they threatened to riot after we deported Elvira Arellano. What do you think all these bastards are gonna do if we start mass deportation??? Guaranteed there will be fights and it will have to turn to violence. To give these millions of fucking illegals citizenship is a slap in the face to everyone who came here legally to begin with. My best friend immigrated here from Ukraine as a kid.. But you know what everything was done legally. He is a citizen he speaks English and his native language as well. AND HE PAYS TAXES wow what a fucking concept. And he abides by the laws!!!

Yeah, odd how they never riot against their own government though. Only the hand that feeds them....

waterrescuedude2000
08-29-2007, 09:23 PM
Yeah, odd how they never riot against their own government though. Only the hand that feeds them....

Yes very odd. But they will be out like cockroaches on hunny buns to riot. The second they step on my property in this state I am free to open fire. What wonderful laws our state has. See here if they are on your property and the wording is if you are in fear for your family,property or livestock then you have every right to defend yourself. Yes livestock as in cattle it is an old old law but still on the books..