PDA

View Full Version : Isle of man TT reactions.................

LongTermGuy
01-06-2019, 10:28 AM
World's Most Dangerous Race !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=39&v=iwyPdd4GFOA

LongTermGuy
01-06-2019, 10:34 AM
One slip..."can" make for a bad day for many viewing race with no serious barriers....

Drummond
01-06-2019, 10:41 AM
One slip..."can" make for a bad day for many viewing race with no serious barriers....

Holding the event on an island makes the most perfect of sense.

Islands can be quarantined, after all. Nutters cannot escape, not if the authorities don't choose to allow it ..... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

SassyLady
01-08-2019, 12:58 AM
For many years my first husband and I were active race watchers and participants. We would go to boat drags, sand drags, all kinds of drag racing, NASCAR, sprint car (we owned one). There is nothing that compares to something zooming past you that fast. The zing that travels from one ear to the other feels like it goes right through your brain ... Like a tickling sensation.

And, standing on the boat ramp when they start dragster engine and rap, rap it is pretty close to orgasmic pleasure. Everything tingles ......
:coffee::dance:

CSM
01-08-2019, 06:35 AM
For many years my first husband and I were active race watchers and participants. We would go to boat drags, sand drags, all kinds of drag racing, NASCAR, sprint car (we owned one). There is nothing that compares to something zooming past you that fast. The zing that travels from one ear to the other feels like it goes right through your brain ... Like a tickling sensation.

And, standing on the boat ramp when they start dragster engine and rap, rap it is pretty close to orgasmic pleasure. Everything tingles ......
:coffee::dance:

hmmmm