PDA

View Full Version : Pres Trump, lawmakers respond to Rep Rashida Tlaib's impeachment rant

Gunny
01-06-2019, 02:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=92&v=bHCIAg7rm-8

The House needs to focus on removing this unamerican, vulgar piece of shit from office. Even I know how to speak in public using proper decorum. You can choose your label but a person such as this should not be allowed to hold office. That includes the rest of the vulgar, hysterical Dems that behave in such a manner.

Black Diamond
01-06-2019, 02:43 PM
Dems may hang themselves with this kind of insanity.

Black Diamond
01-06-2019, 02:45 PM
Also this next two years will make the last two look calm.

LongTermGuy
01-06-2019, 03:13 PM
Dems may hang themselves with this kind of insanity.

Big time....People are watching the ignorance

Black Diamond
01-06-2019, 03:49 PM
Just found this on Facebook. Fire away.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-06-2019, 05:39 PM
I'm spot on when I sign 99% of my twitter posts with #DemocratsAreThePartyofTrash... because they truly are, and of late, they've had no compulsion about holding back and proving me correct. They truly are ignorant, two faced, hypocritical, stupid, violent, foul, and now vulgar trash, and no, I don't believe they'll tone it down or regain some sense of decorum. I think they're getting worse, and they will continue to get worse, and the more America rejects them, the worse they'll get, and if there is another civil war, they'll start it. God I'd love that.

I just hope America is watching and learns, and makes them a thing of the past.

Gunny
01-06-2019, 05:45 PM
I'm spot on when I sign 99% of my twitter posts with #DemocratsAreThePartyofTrash... because they truly are, and of late, they've had no compulsion about holding back and proving me correct.

I just hope America is watching and learns, and makes them a thing of the past.The new norm. What is more likely is the noobs will make people like Waters and Pelosi look normal in comparison. I remember when Barbara boxer was considered the "new nasty". She's white milk to Jack Daniels by comparison to these idiots.

They don't go away. They just get worse.

Black Diamond
01-06-2019, 06:17 PM
The new norm. What is more likely is the noobs will make people like Waters and Pelosi look normal in comparison. I remember when Barbara boxer was considered the "new nasty". She's white milk to Jack Daniels by comparison to these idiots.

They don't go away. They just get worse.

I think so too. And the media will encourage the new freaks. Give them a ton of airtime

Black Diamond
01-06-2019, 06:36 PM
Imagine the guests Don Lemon will have in the coming weeks

Black Diamond
01-06-2019, 08:16 PM
https://www.mediaite.com/online/rep-rashida-tlaib-defends-explicit-verbal-attack-on-trump-unapologeticallyme
More from her.

KarlMarx
01-06-2019, 08:32 PM
I just to ask her one thing.... just where in the Koran does it say to use language like that?

And, while I’m asking, where in the Koran does it say that it is OK to swear to protect to Constitution of the United States, then go back on your word the very next day?

It must be right next to the part that says to hate Jews and fly airplanes into skyscrapers full of innocent people.

Just wondering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunny
01-06-2019, 08:43 PM
I just to ask her one thing.... just where in the Koran does it say to use language like that?

And, while I’m asking, where in the Koran does it say that it is OK to swear to protect to Constitution of the United States, then go back on your word the very next day?

It must be right next to the part that says to hate Jews and fly airplanes into skyscrapers full of innocent people.

Just wondering

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThere is NOTHING in fundamental Islam that supports any such notion as freedom or anything else in the Constitution. Islam is the ultimate group-think.

However, it has been deemed okay to lie, steal and cheat your enemies to obtain the goal of World domination and the eradication of infidels. She can completely justify within her religion what she is doing.

The idiots that voted for her can not. Somebody might want to inform these boneheads what Islam thinks of the weak -- as in welfare state babies who feel entitled. She is their worst enemy. Yet because she's a member of the Democratic Party ...:rolleyes:

pete311
01-06-2019, 09:02 PM
It was just locker room talk, get over it snowflakes. You guys are acting like little bitches.

NightTrain
01-06-2019, 09:04 PM
It was just locker room talk, get over it snowflakes. You guys are acting like little bitches.

PedoPete™ has spoken.

Gunny
01-06-2019, 09:17 PM
PedoPete™ has spoken.Is that a f-ing "TM"?:laugh2:

Black Diamond
01-06-2019, 09:23 PM

Point out where trump said he would grab the raghead by the pussy.

NightTrain
01-06-2019, 09:30 PM
Is that a f-ing "TM"?:laugh2:

Yeah.

PedoPete™ is all about 11 year old boys stripping & dancing in strip clubs for leering pedophiles. He thinks that shit is neato.

Black Diamond
01-06-2019, 09:41 PM
That district is loaded with Muslims. That explains how she won.

pete311
01-06-2019, 10:47 PM
Point out where trump said he would grab the raghead by the pussy.

stop, I don't want to know your fantasies.

Black Diamond
01-06-2019, 10:50 PM

OK So trump never anything like that to the congresswoman. So she had no call to say what she said. Your false equivalence is duly noted. You faggot ass twat.

Elessar
01-06-2019, 10:51 PM

Why don't back off? You are making a fool of yourself in spite of warnings by Admin and Mods.

Do you thrive on being a one-line, no content, smart-ass?

All you give is a one line, abbreviated retort with a link, then trot off
to your playpen to play with yourself, thinking you impressed others.
Sorry, boy. You do NOT impress anyone.

Black Diamond
01-06-2019, 10:53 PM
Why don't back off? You are making a fool of yourself in spite of warnings by Admin and Mods.

He must impress himself.

pete311
01-07-2019, 12:02 AM

tissue? you guys are some of the biggest whiners I've ever seen. awww someone called trump a bad name.... ooohhh boo hooo, little babies. man up. I thought ya'll were tough.

LongTermGuy
01-07-2019, 12:47 AM
tissue? you guys are some of the biggest whiners I've ever seen. awww someone called trump a bad name.... ooohhh boo hooo, little babies. man up. I thought ya'll were tough.

Why caint you get along...at least try :rolleyes: and stop acting like a transgender leftist little bitch.....and stop fantasizing about how tough we are.....NOW get on your knees and say your a sorry little bastard and ask for forgiveness...

Black Diamond
01-07-2019, 01:16 AM

Yeah our whining is terrible. I blame Russian oligarchs.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-07-2019, 06:47 AM
That district is loaded with Muslims. That explains how she won.
Yep, she represents the Allah worshipers so well-- batshit crazy-- like two peas in a pod..
The ragheads voted in the representative they believe in-- a mffer that is both ignorant and crazy/ just like they are.. --Tyr

pete311
01-07-2019, 10:43 AM
Why caint you get along...at least try :rolleyes: and stop acting like a transgender leftist little bitch.....and stop fantasizing about how tough we are.....NOW get on your knees and say your a sorry little bastard and ask for forgiveness...

I will, once you get off your knees in front of trump

High_Plains_Drifter
01-07-2019, 11:25 AM
You have "one linered" yourself right into the toilet here, son, you realize that?

You have NOTHING of SUBSTANCE, just moronic, sophomoric, ignorant, hypocritical little one liner dumbass quips.

How does it feel to know that the majority of the board thinks of you as a little dumbass pedophile lover?

pete311
01-07-2019, 11:53 AM
You have "one linered" yourself right into the toilet here, son, you realize that?

You have NOTHING of SUBSTANCE, just moronic, sophomoric, ignorant, hypocritical little one liner dumbass quips.

How does it feel to know that the majority of the board thinks of you as a little dumbass pedophile lover?

All 5 of you troglodytes? Doesn't mean a thing to me. Keep using caps like it means something. I gotta get back to work.

LongTermGuy
01-07-2019, 03:26 PM
I will, once you get off your knees in front of trump

How would you know...? Your head is still stuck in Obamas muslim ass....

https://www.glocktalk.com/attachments/49690754_2237023962976572_1736087602802458624_o-jpg.501946/

LongTermGuy
01-07-2019, 08:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=Gi1JF-abCSk

Gunny
01-09-2019, 08:26 PM
tissue? you guys are some of the biggest whiners I've ever seen. awww someone called trump a bad name.... ooohhh boo hooo, little babies. man up. I thought ya'll were tough.I don't see any whining. Her behavior is unacceptable and unbecoming her position. She should be fired same as any of the rest of us if we said such a thing.

How many conservatives/Republicans have lost their positions in government for less? I can't even begin to count. Like any and every Republican that had any balls got some bullshit heaped on their asses and were forced to step down by their own party? Trent Lott comes to mind. Henry Bonilla. Gingrich.

Yet Dems will that this unamerican, uncivilized raghead POS talk like a gutter whore about the President. Whatever, Pete.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-10-2019, 07:11 AM
All 5 of you troglodytes? Doesn't mean a thing to me. Keep using caps like it means something. I gotta get back to work.
Well, you can head on down to the homo nudey bar and watch a little 11 year old boy dressed up like a girl prance around for you. We know you like that, pedofag.

Your opinion here isn't worth it's weight in dog shit, boy. You're dumber than a sack of horse piss and your head is twisted and perverted. You're a good example of everything that is wrong with America. You're a disgusting little democrat turd, but then, you're ALL disgusting turds.

I'm feeling pretty good after 4 months of working out on the gym. Can't wait for one of you little wise ass leftist punks to try and mouth off to my face. I'm pretty certain this 6' 1", 205 pound VETERAN can rearrange some leftist pussy face. What fun.

Gunny
01-10-2019, 08:54 PM
Point is, this is an alleged representative to the World of the US Government. A US Congresscritter. Anyone want THIS representing them to the World? I want some foul-mouthed, disrespectful shrill idiot with a religion diametrically opposed to our Government representing ME :rolleyes:

Shouldn't a representative of the Congress of the United States be setting an example? They hold a higher position in Government, do they not?

So if a Naval officer presented himself in such a manner it would be fine? "Conduct unbecoming an Officer and a Gentleman". Chargeable under Art 133 UCMJ. In real time that means Court martial and BCD.

I expect no less (Dreamer, I know:laugh:) from elected officials that represent us in government.

STTAB
01-11-2019, 11:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=92&v=bHCIAg7rm-8

The House needs to focus on removing this unamerican, vulgar piece of shit from office. Even I know how to speak in public using proper decorum. You can choose your label but a person such as this should not be allowed to hold office. That includes the rest of the vulgar, hysterical Dems that behave in such a manner.

But Trump is so awful that HE has forced liberals to behave this way.

I am not sure why you don't get that.