PDA

View Full Version : Confusing, to say the least

Abbey Marie
01-11-2019, 12:53 PM
I am seeing ads for a show I think is called “Jazz”, that as near as I can tell is about a very young man who is living as a woman. Apparently, he/she still has the male parts intact, but is planning to cut them off.

The ad shows he/she showing romantic interest in a female.
Can anyone explain why this person wants to switch from male to female, if he/she wants to pursue females?.

:rolleyes:

STTAB
01-11-2019, 01:12 PM
I am seeing ads for a show I think is called “Jazz”, that as near as I can tell is about a very young man who is living as a woman. Apparently, he/she still has the male parts intact, but is planning to cut them off.

Can anyone explain why this person wants to switch from male to female, if he/she wants to pursue females?.

A) No one can switch from being one gender to another.

B) People with gender dysphoria are mentally ill and thus there is no rational explanation for their wants.

Noir
01-11-2019, 03:24 PM

becuase being male or female does not dictate who you are sexually attracted to.

aboutime
01-11-2019, 04:39 PM
becuase being male or female does not dictate who you are sexually attracted to.

Spoken like an authority, from personal experience. So, does that also dictate whether the attraction MUST BE HUMAN? Or, are you also speaking about 4 legged beasts? From personal experience? GOATS....for instance?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/1P_ECFTjNBs/maxresdefault.jpg

LongTermGuy
01-12-2019, 12:14 AM

"All That Jazz” ??

https://timedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/audio-fix-copy-01-00_52_25_08-still001.jpg
http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/tlc-presents/transgender-teen-jazz-jennings-will-star-in-tlc-tv-series-all-about-jazz/

High_Plains_Drifter
01-12-2019, 11:57 AM

"He"... is a sexual pervert, and should be seeing a psychiatrist for gender dysphoria.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-12-2019, 12:49 PM

A show that reflects the perversion that the libs, dems, and other assorted degenerates all hail as enlightenment my friend.
Just more proof of what low class ,filthy and totally worthless creatures those vermin are, IMHO.
They shoot rabid dogs yet they celebrate and laud these filthy dems and their abject,degenerate perversions.. -Tyr