PDA

View Full Version : USA Terror Organization

Farah
01-17-2019, 04:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aYF9FADHMQ

jimnyc
01-17-2019, 05:18 PM
Now the idiot posts her own youtube BS as if it's the news and factual somehow. Watch the vid, almost near 3rd grade level!! :laugh:

High_Plains_Drifter
01-17-2019, 06:47 PM
That is, beyond any shadow of a doubt, the DUMBEST video I have ever seen, and no, I'm not shittin.

Hey Farrah, you IGNORANT little TURD...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX1GhVio4no

High_Plains_Drifter
01-17-2019, 06:51 PM
Farah... suck on THIS, you DISGUSTING little SHIT STAIN...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zeI6FSGSw8

Gunny
01-17-2019, 06:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aYF9FADHMQTurks like to invent their bad guys. Dumb Turks want the World to know they're DUMB Turks by posting kindergarten-level videos proving it :laugh:

High_Plains_Drifter
01-17-2019, 07:00 PM
Simple question @Farah (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3966)... who taught you to HATE so much? Is it your muslim teaching? Do you HATE America because we're INFIDELS? Because we're a CHRISTIAN nation?

And you never answered what you think of islams prophet being a PEDOPHILE. What do you think of that?

Do you believe in a father HONOR KILLING his OWN DAUGHTER because she was RAPED? What if YOU were raped. Should you be buried up to your shoulders and STONED TO DEATH?

Please explain, so we can at least TRY and understand why your head is so WARPED.

Elessar
01-17-2019, 07:14 PM
I am not even going to open her 'video' or respond to this child.

She is not worth the bandwidth.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-17-2019, 07:16 PM
I am not even going to open her 'video' or respond to this child.

She is not worth the bandwidth.
I watched about 20 seconds of it... more than I should have.

Gunny
01-17-2019, 07:41 PM
Simple question @Farah (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3966)... who taught you to HATE so much? Is it your muslim teaching? Do you HATE America because we're INFIDELS? Because we're a CHRISTIAN nation?

And you never answered what you think of islams prophet being a PEDOPHILE. What do you think of that?

Do you believe in a father HONOR KILLING his OWN DAUGHTER because she was RAPED? What if YOU were raped. Should you be buried up to your shoulders and STONED TO DEATH?

Please explain, so we can at least TRY and understand why your head is so WARPED.Y'all got to let go of this Muslim thing. It doesn't matter if she is or she isn't. She hates us because she's a Turk. Being a Turk is a political ideology not unlike religion. Turks have always thought they were better than everyone else, even whoever was occupying or protecting them at the time, and they hate anyone they owe. They owe us for the Cold War. Simple as that. Now they think they don't need us so they aren't hiding their true colors (which they barely could to begin with)anymore.

Take this shit for example. There's ZERO, NONE, NADA point to it. She's parroting shit she's heard at the dinner table without any real idea about what she's speaking of. The US has never done anything to Turkey. Except protect it from the USSR. THAT is it.

We are a contrived enemy complete with faeiry tale dossier.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-17-2019, 07:59 PM
Y'all got to let go of this Muslim thing. It doesn't matter if she is or she isn't. She hates us because she's a Turk. Being a Turk is a political ideology not unlike religion. Turks have always thought they were better than everyone else, even whoever was occupying or protecting them at the time, and they hate anyone they owe. They owe us for the Cold War. Simple as that. Now they think they don't need us so they aren't hiding their true colors (which they barely could to begin with)anymore.

Take this shit for example. There's ZERO, NONE, NADA point to it. She's parroting shit she's heard at the dinner table without any real idea about what she's speaking of. The US has never done anything to Turkey. Except protect it from the USSR. THAT is it.

We are a contrived enemy complete with faeiry tale dossier.
What an IGNORANT nation.

aboutime
01-17-2019, 08:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_5aoptI5j0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZgoufN99n8

Drummond
01-17-2019, 09:35 PM

... oh.

... OHHH ... !!

I'm ... so ... what is the word ?
'CONVINCED' .... ?? .... :rofl1::rofl1::rofl1::rofl1::believecrap::bsflag:: bsflag::bsflag:

... :omg:.....

Farah.

You really are one weird, delusional piece of work, aren't you ?

A couple of minutes of kiddie-style propaganda, and we're all suddenly supposed to 'see the light' ??

-- Please. GROW UP.

You hate the US. Yep, we've got that message !! But I'd like to know (or I'm mildly curious, anyway): do you post all this crap because you've been brainwashed into believing it ? Or are you the pawn (willing or otherwise) of others ? If 'yes' to that second question: who are they, and why do they hide behind the guise of a naive, warped little girl ?

My belief is that you ARE a Muslim propagandist, brainwashed into spectacularly making a fool of herself. If you weren't a Western-hating Muslim, you'd have openly and straightforwardly tackled Jim's questions as asked of you elsewhere on this forum, instead of avoiding them.

I don't know why you bother to post any of your stuff. Who do you think you're fooling, or 'impressing', with any of it ?

Do you need the notoriety ??

Engage in honest debate. Candid debate. TEST your assertions against the truth you can learn here, if you choose to.

But, you never will. Arrogant delusion will always be your guide. You'll always cling to it.

IDIOT. :confused0058:

KarlMarx
01-18-2019, 06:25 AM

America did not colonize North America. Spain, France, and England did. America started out as a colony of England. Millions of Indians died as a result if small pox brought here by the first Europeans. They were already dead by the time we became a nation.

We dropped the 2 atom bombs in the Japanese in order to avoid even more carnage had we invaded. The Japanese were guilty of incredible atrocities. Google “the rape of Nanking” and “The Bataan Death March”

As far as 9/11 being staged.... that is an insult to this country and the many people who died that day. Unfortunately, the First Amendment guarantees that you can be as stupid as you want, and it seems you have exercised that right to its fullest.

I suggest that, instead of posting YouTube videos that make you seem foolish, you crack open a few history books first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drummond
01-18-2019, 09:16 AM
America did not colonize North America. Spain, France, and England did. America started out as a colony of England. Millions of Indians died as a result if small pox brought here by the first Europeans. They were already dead by the time we became a nation.

We dropped the 2 atom bombs in the Japanese in order to avoid even more carnage had we invaded. The Japanese were guilty of incredible atrocities. Google “the rape of Nanking” and “The Bataan Death March”

As far as 9/11 being staged.... that is an insult to this country and the many people who died that day. Unfortunately, the First Amendment guarantees that you can be as stupid as you want, and it seems you have exercised that right to its fullest.

I suggest that, instead of posting YouTube videos that make you seem foolish, you crack open a few history books first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk:clap::clap::clap::clap:

KarlMarx
01-18-2019, 10:06 AM
... oh.

... OHHH ... !!

'CONVINCED' .... ?? .... :rofl1::rofl1::rofl1::rofl1::believecrap::bsflag:: bsflag::bsflag:

Farah.

A couple of minutes of kiddie-style propaganda, and we're all suddenly supposed to 'see the light' ??

-- Please. GROW UP.

You hate the US. Yep, we've got that message !! But I'd like to know (or I'm mildly curious, anyway): do you post all this crap because you've been brainwashed into believing it ? Or are you the pawn (willing or otherwise) of others ? If 'yes' to that second question: who are they, and why do they hide behind the guise of a naive, warped little girl ?

My belief is that you ARE a Muslim propagandist, brainwashed into spectacularly making a fool of herself. If you weren't a Western-hating Muslim, you'd have openly and straightforwardly tackled Jim's questions as asked of you elsewhere on this forum, instead of avoiding them.

I don't know why you bother to post any of your stuff. Who do you think you're fooling, or 'impressing', with any of it ?

Engage in honest debate. Candid debate. TEST your assertions against the truth you can learn here, if you choose to.

But, you never will. Arrogant delusion will always be your guide. You'll always cling to it.

IDIOT. :confused0058:

Good post

Gunny
01-18-2019, 10:37 AM
... oh.

... OHHH ... !!

Farah.

-- Please. GROW UP.

IDIOT. :confused0058:You are about as likely to get honest debate out of this one as you are Ocasio-Cortez. The level of intelligence between the two doesn't have much room to play with.

Farah
01-19-2019, 02:55 PM
I ve made some changes and I will change it until I decide for a specific format.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUihRNJ40TE&feature=youtu.be

High_Plains_Drifter
01-19-2019, 04:12 PM
I ve made some changes and I will change it until I decide for a specific format.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUihRNJ40TE&feature=youtu.be
As you BLINDLY, IGNORANTLY, IGNORE TRUE HISTORY and FACTS, it doesn't really matter what you do to that piece of SHIT propaganda piece, it isn't going to help... MORON.

aboutime
01-19-2019, 04:46 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/2dcW1Dlu2sZnW/giphy.gif

This represents what YOU are doing, and what you mean to all of us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gazsI0a6GtU

KarlMarx
01-19-2019, 04:52 PM
Hey Farah

I understand that you are Persian. I would like to ask

1. What your country intends to do with the quarter million pounds of Uranium that our previous president so foolishly gave you. From what I can calculate, that’s quite a few A bombs. Considering that you think the dropping of the A bomb on the Japanese was immoral, how do you reconcile the obvious moral inconsistency with your country developing exactly the same technology?

2. What is the purpose of the ICBM technology that your country has acquired? It seems inconsistent with the need for self defense. It seems to me that you not only intend to target Israel but Europe and the United States as well

3. Your government has stated in no uncertain terms that intends to carry out the annihilation of Israel. How do you see this as anything different than what you accuse the United States of doing to the Indians? And I will repeat, the deaths of the Indians occurred BEFORE the founding if the US. Your country intends to carry out genocide today.

4. Don’t you find it.... shall we call it... incredible... that you are using an American company’s servers (YouTube) and technology developed by the Americans (computers and the Internet) and take advantage of the American respect for Free Speech to post anti American propaganda and lies.... to a group of Americans? Do you have a Iranian website where I can post something similar to attack your country? Don’t bother, your country doesn’t allow it.

5. What has Iran done to further the cause of Freedom, helped the poor and defenseless of this world to even 1 percent the extent that America has done? Not much. Except for being a state sponsor of Terrorism, and exporting violence in the Mid East, your country hasn’t done a damn thing.

So do us a favor, take your hate, your paranoia and crawl back to the dark place where you come from and stop pestering us with your ignorance

Gunny
01-19-2019, 04:54 PM
As you BLINDLY, IGNORANTLY, IGNORE TRUE HISTORY and FACTS, it doesn't really matter what you do to that piece of SHIT propaganda piece, it isn't going to help... MORON.Everyone always wonders where the absolute dumbest crap in the World on the internet comes from. I give you Exhibit A. A Turk with internet.

Which of course means there is no excuse to be as blindly stupid as she is. At least the ignorant, un-entitled Turks who don't have internet and information access have an excuse.

A Turk millennial. Seen it all now :rolleyes:

Drummond
01-19-2019, 07:56 PM
Everyone always wonders where the absolute dumbest crap in the World on the internet comes from. I give you Exhibit A. A Turk with internet.

Which of course means there is no excuse to be as blindly stupid as she is. At least the ignorant, un-entitled Turks who don't have internet and information access have an excuse.

A Turk millennial. Seen it all now :rolleyes:

I'm ignoring this hate-obsessed troll completely as of now. Enough is enough.