PDA

View Full Version : Dear Homos: The Left Betrayed You For Islam

High_Plains_Drifter
01-20-2019, 02:51 PM
This is one of the most baffling, oddest, unexplained conundrums there is in America and around the world today. How is it that the leftist / liberal / progressive / SJW / democrats have given such fervent, passionate support for homos for decades now, and then virtually in the same breath turn around and show the same support for islam, who thinks homos should be KILLED? How is that? Can anyone explain that to me?

There is an unavoidable clash coming to this situation, and the day may be sooner than the leftists think. With THEM electing TWO flaming muslim bitches to CONGRESS, and those women have taken their ISLAMIC BELIEFS WITH THEM, and I guarantee you, they DO believe that homos should be KILLED... and yet, I'd be willing to bet you that leftist homos, which most homos are leftists, VOTED for these filthy muslim trash heaps. Explain that one...

=====================

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlqXgXwzkPg

Abbey Marie
01-20-2019, 03:31 PM
I feel the same way when I see all the liberal Jews abandoning Israel for much the same reason. It’s a head-scratcher for sure.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-21-2019, 09:07 AM
I feel the same way when I see all the liberal Jews abandoning Israel for much the same reason. It’s a head-scratcher for sure.
Those things mentioned are good reasons why many people say that liberalism is a mental disorder.