PDA

View Full Version : Pope Francis: World Government Must Rule U.S. ‘For Their Own Good’

High_Plains_Drifter
01-21-2019, 09:39 AM
What's with this POS? He has to be out of his freakin' leftist mind to be talking this radical garbage.

==============

Pope Francis: World Government Must Rule U.S. ‘For Their Own Good’

Pope Francis’s idea that Americans would be better off under a world government doesn’t stop there. The radical leftist pontiff also went on record stating that Europe should become one country under one government. In the same interview, according to La Repubblica, Pope Francis said that Europe must take on a “federal structure,” resembling feudal times when the peasants were ruled by unimpeachable monarchs.

https://olivetreeviews.org/pope-francis-world-government-must-rule-u-s-for-their-own-good/

Abbey Marie
01-21-2019, 11:13 AM
This Pope needs to stay in his lane.

End- times Pope? I suppose he could be...

Drummond
01-21-2019, 11:48 AM
He's clearly too close to the European political climate. Does he arrive at these views carefully and completely freely ? Or, has he simply been brainwashed over time by exposure to deeply biased sources ?

I don't know.

Regardless, it's garbage, and further illustrates the wide spectrum of enemies the Free World has .. considering what it is that's being advocated. Quite a wake-up call, for those even taking proper notice .....

KarlMarx
01-21-2019, 07:36 PM
A world government is the goal of the progressive movement.

This pope definitely fits that mold

Which is why I don’t like him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FakeNewsSux
01-22-2019, 01:45 PM
A world government is the goal of the progressive movement.

This pope definitely fits that mold

Which is why I don’t like him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe this Pope is lusting after the old days of ultimate power and influence the Pope enjoyed during the former feudal times in Europe. As Abbey says, "Stay in your lane, bro." Or as Jesus says, "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's."