PDA

View Full Version : Catholic HS kids harass native indian, veteran of Vietnam

jimnyc
01-21-2019, 11:43 AM
Or did they?

At first, the media led us to believe that all the Trump hat wearing kids went out of their way to go start trouble with people in Washington, and then specifically picked on this elder man. But is that how it played out? I'm really not sure. It may turn out that they were just where they were, and other folks came to them because of the hats, and then the veteran innocently came to them singing.

Almost immediately people wanted them arrested, even though they never touched anyone. Then they bombarded the school and wanted them expelled - and the school announced they were looking into it and that the expulsion WAS on the table.

THIS is what happens with the crowd mentality. See a short video and then go for the throat and want people in the deepest trouble possible - nevermind about finding out more facts. :rolleyes:

And even with more info coming in, some of the ignorant still want blood - even though no one was touched, everyone got to speak their minds it appears, and then went separate ways. But since they were wearing Trump hats, and mimicked the guy singing - they need to have their current lives ruined. :rolleyes:

---

The real story behind the catholic school boys and their dust up with a Native American Veteran

---The boys had traveled to Washington, D.C. to participate in Friday’s March for Life from Covington Catholic High School in Park Hills, Kentucky, and were waiting for the bus that was to take them home.

---Nearby, self-described Black Hebrew Israelites were protesting and taking video. They taunted both the Covington boys and the Native Americans who were also gathered nearby for an Indigenous People’s March.

---Nathan Phillips, the Native American elder who approached the boys, instigating the initial confrontation, and reportedly has a history of similar confrontations.

In this video, Phillips is shown near the center of the crowd. The boys are jumping up and down around him and can be heard chanting “Cov Cath is the best” in time with the drumbeat. Phillips keeps a straight face as he and several others continue drumming and singing. As the clip ends several of the boys can be heard laughing and saying that they don’t know what is going on: “I don’t know, man. I don’t really know. This is neat.”

I dgaf if they are minors. They need to be identified. What school are they from? Who was chaperoning them? This is one of the most horrific displays of ignorance, racism & disrespect. My god. I feel sick. pic.twitter.com/oUsiVY5pNA

— Lulu Says (@lulu_says2) January 19, 2019

This video also shows Phillips and several others in the center of the crowd while the boys around them clap and chant. One of the boys can be heard yelling, “What is going on? This is so sweet!”

I found the young lady who took video. This was written by her friend. She’s turned her IG comments off She’s strong but tired 2. She wants us 2 spread awareness but not words/threats of violence. She wants the kids 2 apologize. She’s wise & kind. It’s 3am. I’ll b back later pic.twitter.com/pu4egRCW6w

— Lulu Says (@lulu_says2) January 19, 2019

Although the posted videos did not include any of these things, it was reported that the person who took the video had heard the boys chanting “build the wall and other Trumpisms” and claimed that the boys were just looking for “ANY opportunity to get violent.”

All accounts and videos were in agreement on at least a few key points — namely that at one point, for at least a short time, Phillips and the others in his small group were more or less surrounded by the group of boys. Phillips made no visible attempt to leave, however, and the boys made no visible attempt to prevent him from doing so.

THE IMMEDIATE MEDIA REACTION:

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/20/viral-video-context-smear-catholic-boys-maga/

Apologies roll in for Catholic school protesters as fuller picture of events emerges

It was the hate crime of the century.

Or so some in the media appeared to think, judging by the condemnations and mass hysteria that followed initial footage of a group of Covington Catholic High School students — some of whom were wearing MAGA hats — supposedly harassing an older Native American man.

Except, what may have seemed to be one thing at first turned out to be something else altogether:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpoTGUSRTwA

https://i.imgur.com/3wqCQVo.png

As details emerged, some individuals and outlets who had been quick to condemn the students retracted their words and even apologized.

National Review published a scathing piece by its deputy managing editor, Nicholas Frankovich.

https://i.imgur.com/6isKZjL.png

The outlet pulled the article on Sunday and published an explanation by editor Rich Lowry.

“Anyway, if not a hoax, this at the very least was not what it initially seemed,” Lowry wrote. “I deleted my original tweet and we also took down a strongly worded post by my colleague Nick Frankovich that relied on the incomplete video. It’s another reminder — even for an old hand like me — that it’s best not to make snap judgments and to wait for all sides of a controversy to have a chance to be heard.”

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/20/covington-catholic-school-protestors-apologies/

High_Plains_Drifter
01-21-2019, 11:54 AM
And twitter has suspended the kids account too, so twitter got the memo to pile on.

It's always group think with the leftists, as though one huge, mass memo goes out to ALL of them every morning, because they speak and act in LOCK STEP.

jimnyc
01-21-2019, 11:55 AM
MUST READ: Covington Catholic Student Begs Local TV News to Tell the Truth About Native American Incident In DC

A student at Covington Catholic High School sent a letter Saturday to a local TV station that serves that part of Kentucky, Cincinnati-based WKRC-TV, begging the station to report the truth of an incident Friday in Washington, D.C., involving a Native American man and students from Covington Catholic.

The incident took place at the Lincoln Memorial as the students waited for buses to pick them up after participating in the annual March for Life that day. News reports claimed the students harassed a Native American man named Nathan Phillips–a Vietnam veteran–who was trying to perform a religious ceremony. The students and the school have been viciously attacked online with many threats being made to attack the school children.

As happens too often these days, the media got it wrong. Numerous videos show the students being approached by Phillips and a group of fellow Native American activists who were at the Lincoln Memorial for an Indigenous Peoples Rally that had ended earlier. Videos also show the students being harassed by a group of African-Americans who hurled racist and anti-gay insults at the students.

Three screen captures set the scene. The students are gathered by themselves at the Lincoln Memorial.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/covington-catholic-student-begs-local-tv-news-to-tell-the-truth-about-native-american-incident-in-dc/

jimnyc
01-21-2019, 12:10 PM
Sickening to see that some are still going for blood when the truth, and more, have since come out. :rolleyes:

---

HUGE! MEDIA BACKTRACKS FROM LIES: AP Admits Students “Were Singing” with Phillips — “Video Contradicts” Phillips’s Claims – NRO Removes Hit Piece

After 24 hours of savaging a group of teenage boys in MAGA hats at the March for Life rally for “harassing and abusing” a Native American veteran — the anti-Trump and far left media is backing off from their deadly assault on a group of Catholic teenage boys.

But after 24 hours of media lies and hit pieces the Catholic families are now in hiding and their children fear for their lives.

The Associated Press backed off their initial reporting this afternoon that the boys were chanting against the Native American activists.
Marcus Frejo, a member of the Pawnee and Seminole tribe says the children were singing with them.

https://i.imgur.com/bFd5qms.png

CNN’s Jake Tapper retweeted Reason Mag’s report that Native American Nathan Phillips’s claims were trash.

https://i.imgur.com/XqnIiy4.png

And it looks like Never-Trump magazine National Review took down their hit piece on the Catholic boys in MAGA hats.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/huge-media-backtracks-from-lies-ap-admits-students-were-singing-with-phillips-cnns-tapper-video-contradicts-phillipss-claims-nro-removes-hit-piece/

Liberal Media Pundits Now Comparing Smiling Pro-Life Catholic Boy to Nazi Storm Troopers, Rapists and Race-Based Lynchings

Social media erupted Saturday after selectively edited videos of Covington Catholic students were posted on Twitter accusing the boys of harassing and mocking an elderly Native American man.
The left, along with their mouthpieces in the media immediately called for these teens to be tarred and feathered — no judge, no jury.

Here are the cold hard facts about what really happened at the Lincoln Memorial this weekend:

According to one of the high school boys who was present, a group of black men were taunting the Trump supporters, calling them “shooters” and “crackers” and said the white kids “had everything given to them by their parents.”

At first, the Trump supporting teens ignored the black men who were harassing them, but after the blacks continued to taunt the white kids, the white kids began to chant back at them.

According to a witness, it was at this point that a Native American man showed up “out of no where” and began drumming in the high school kid’s face.

“We weren’t even chanting at him, we were chanting at the African American guy, but obviously social media made us look bad to get views and stuff,” a witness said.

TGP’s Kristinn Taylor reported that the students begged local news stations to report the truth.

A video posted to Facebook shows the beginning of the incident. The students are off by themselves doing school cheers when Phillips and his fellow Native American activists walk over to them, beating drums and chanting, and enter the students’ space.

Another clip shows a Native American man telling one of the students, “white people go back to Europe. This is not your land.”

These Covington Catholic students showed incredible restraint after being ambushed and taunted. No crimes were committed and no one became violent yet the media is piling on the children and calling for them to be severely punished over lies!

Despite the liberal media narrative completely collapsing far left pundits are comparing the boys to Nazi storm troopers, rapists and race-based lynchings.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/liberal-media-pundits-now-comparing-smiling-pro-life-catholic-boy-to-nazi-storm-troopers-rapists-and-race-based-lynchings/

Senior Democrat Congressman Calls for Banning Teens From Wearing MAGA Hats After Covington Catholic Students Smeared Over Native American Incident

Rep. John Yarmuth, a senior Democrat Congressman from Lexington, Kentucky is calling for teenagers to be banned from wearing pro-Trump Make America Great Again hats, a blatant violation of the First Amendment.

Yarmuth called for the MAGA hat ban in the context of an incident Friday involving MAGA hat wearing Kentucky high school students from nearby Covington that took place in Washington, D.C., where the students, in town for March for Life, were confronted by a Native American activist there for an Indigenous People’s Rally, Nathan Phillips, who loudly banged a drum and chanted an Indian language song without explaining to the students what he was doing.

Initial reports falsely accused the students of being racist and the aggressors in the incident. However, videos soon surfaced showing it was Phillips who was the aggressor and it was his fellow Native American activists who hurled racist invective against the students.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/senior-democrat-congressman-calls-for-banning-teens-from-wearing-maga-hats-after-covington-catholic-students-smeared-over-native-american-incident/

Abbey Marie
01-21-2019, 01:09 PM
When will this white male-bashing end? My husband, brothers and friends are nothing like the way the leftist media portrays them. So damn sick of it.

pete311
01-21-2019, 01:23 PM
When will this white male-bashing end? My husband, brothers and friends are nothing like the way the leftist media portrays them. So damn sick of it.

Yet you are okay with this community vilifying "liberalish" people like me. Saying I am the devil etc. I guarantee you meet me in person and we can become good friends.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-21-2019, 01:47 PM
This Indian is a KNOWN leftist trouble maker, and this isn't the first time he's harassed people and then lied about how and what happened...

==============

EXCLUSIVE: Native Man Who Harassed Catholic Teens Linked To Big Money Left-Wing Activism

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/exclusive-native-man-who-harassed-catholic-teens-linked-to-big-money-left-wing-activism/

High_Plains_Drifter
01-21-2019, 01:53 PM
Yet you are okay with this community vilifying "liberalish" people like me. Saying I am the devil etc.
Your words bring on how you're treated and our opinion of you. YOU show us what and who you are and we respond, simple as that. Don't like what we think of you, then change the way you act and what you say.

I guarantee you meet me in person and we can become good friends.
Guarantee we wouldn't.

pete311
01-21-2019, 02:33 PM
Your words bring on how you're treated and our opinion of you. YOU show us what and who you are and we respond, simple as that. Don't like what we think of you, then change the way you act and what you say.

Guarantee we wouldn't.

Do you read your own vulgar hate filled all caps rants?

jimnyc
01-21-2019, 02:44 PM
Yet you are okay with this community vilifying "liberalish" people like me. Saying I am the devil etc. I guarantee you meet me in person and we can become good friends.

I'm not defending nor condemning anyone....

I will say this though, I don't think but certain people may fit that category, not you of course. And IMO, it's liberalism itself that is the devil, if you will, and not the folks who succumbed to so many of the beliefs and agendas.

For example, look at this Ocasio-Cortez. Personally? Unless I'm wrong, I don't think that YOU think like her. She's a radical with radical ideas, and she thought and still thinks she is now the shit, and has the power to do as she pleases. Then her ideas, with tax rates up to 70-80%. That's just crazy talk, not even getting into all the stuff she claims will be "free" for everyone down the road. THAT fringe of the democrat/liberal side, IMO, is simply horrible for our nation. Hell, IMO, even striving for as much is bad. It gets many excited and pushing for these unattainable promises, and folks actually then believe certain things, and then others are vilified when it never happens - and it could never have happened to begin with.

I don't think YOU'RE the devil - but if you were to be on board with all of the CRAP she is spewing and promising - then I would say your beliefs and agendas will lead our nation straight off the edge of our flat earth. :)

And hell, I think we can be friends. I'm a likable bastard. :) But after a few beers, we may have to duke it out to solve a few political differences. Nothing personal of course! :)

aboutime
01-21-2019, 02:56 PM
Which one of those bearded yelling, douch-bags claiming Trump is a Homosexual....ARE....."YOU?"

jimnyc
01-21-2019, 03:58 PM
More of how some on the left reacted towards these kids...

----

CNN Employee Bakari Sellers Openly Fantasizes About Punching 15-Year-Old Covington High School Student in the Face

CNN employee and former state representative Bakari Sellers publicly tweeted his fantasy about punching a 15-year-old Covington Catholic High School student in the face.

The 34-year-old man quote-tweeted another tweet with the now-debunked claims about what happened and said that “he is a deplorable. Some ppl can also be punched in the face.”

The tweet he quoted contained the debunked claim, “this MAGA loser gleefully bothering a Native American protester at the Indigenous People’s March.” We now know that the men had waded into the group of teenagers to harass them in “solidarity” with a group of Black Israelites who were shouting racist slurs at them and calling them “future school shooters.”

https://i.imgur.com/YqCEO0o.png

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/cnn-employee-bakari-sellers-openly-fantasizes-about-punching-15-year-old-covington-high-school-student-in-the-face/

Los Angeles DJ Calls For Covington Catholic School to be Burned Down – With Kids Locked Inside – TWITTER SAYS HE DIDN’T VIOLATE RULES

Michael Buchanan, who goes by the stage name ‘House Shoes,’ is a Detroit-born hip hop producer and DJ working and living in Los Angeles who made a series of terrorist threats from his bluecheck, verified Twitter account over the weekend.

Mr. Buchanan, 45, took to his Twitter account this weekend and called for the Covington Catholic children to be burned alive: “LOCK THE KIDS IN THE SCHOOL AND BURN THAT BITCH TO THE GROUND.”

Buchanan also called for mass shootings of Trump supporters in a series of tweets: “If you are a true fan of Shoes I want you to fired on any of these red hat bitches when you see them. On sight.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/los-angeles-dj-calls-for-covington-catholic-school-to-be-burned-down-with-kids-locked-inside-twitter-says-he-didnt-violate-rules/

New Video Surfaces of Covington Students Being Bullied By Liberal Protesters, Warning: It’s Awful

The Covington Catholic High School students have maintained that they were doing school chants to drown out the hateful bullying they were getting from adult protesters. A shocking new video confirms their account fully.

When asked by Gateway Pundit if she wanted to comment on the video, one of the mother’s of a 14-year-old child who was present said that she was “too busy crying.”

The heartbroken mom cried as she reacted to the video, horrified that no adults stepped in to protect the children from the racist hate being spewed at them. The men were cursing the boys out, calling them “dirty ass crackers,” “racist bastards,” and worse.

(Twitter video at site)

“Look at all these dusty ass crackers with that racist garbage on, look at these dirty ass crackers,” the man says as he films the students. “Can’t stand in the damn sun for five minutes.”

Another man screamed at them about the wall saying, “let me ask you all something, y’all want to build a wall for Mexico — whens the last time you ever seen a Mexican, a hispanic, a Native American or negro shoot up a school?”

“Yeah! Crickets,” the man filming shouted.

The other man continued, “all you motherf-ckers are school shooters! A bunch of future school shooters!”

Speaking to the Gateway Pundit on Sunday, one of the students explained what happened:

“We went to the Lincoln Memorial because that is where our bus was going,” the student explained. “We were standing there when a group of four African-American protesters started calling us ‘crackers’ and ‘school shooters.’”

“So, we started doing school cheers, because our school is very big on school spirit. We have a lot of chants and cheers that we do, so we started doing them. Eventually, while we were doing that, the Native American man approached us and was banging his drum. He walked directly into the crowd and approached the one student that is all over the place right now. The boy just stood there. When I first saw it happening I was really confused. I didn’t know what was happening. I just saw this man approach a fellow student and start banging a drum in his face.”

His account has been entirely confirmed by this horrid video.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/new-video-surfaces-of-covington-students-being-bullied-by-protesters-warning-its-awful/

jimnyc
01-21-2019, 04:01 PM
Stormy Daniels Wants 'Disgusting' Catholic School 'MAGA' Teens Locked Up Behind Electric Wall

On Saturday night, teenagers from a Catholic high school in Kentucky were smeared by the media for allegedly harassing a Native American man who served in the Vietnam War. Full video context painted a far different picture, however: the boys from Covington Catholic High School, attending the March for Life in Washington, D.C., were confronted by the protester, Nathan Phillips, and harassed by another activist group.

According to the video evidence, the boys do not harass the Native American group nor do they chant "build the wall," as originally reported.

The facts of the situation did not stop hot takes from pouring in online, nor did it inspire apologies and retractions from everyone who wrongly condemned, doxxed, and smeared the young men.

One of the unrepentent hot-take spewers was none other than Stormy Daniels (real name Stephanie Clifford), the porn star famously suing President Donald Trump.

Daniels called the teens "disgusting punks" via Twitter and suggested they be interned by an electrified wall in the state of Kentucky. "I'm suddenly in favor of building a wall...around Covington Catholic High in KY," she wrote. "And let's electrify it to keep those disgusting punks from getting loose and creating more vileness in society."

https://i.imgur.com/w3vJIyK.png

Rest - https://www.dailywire.com/news/42431/stormy-daniels-wants-disgusting-catholic-school-amanda-prestigiacomo

High_Plains_Drifter
01-21-2019, 05:57 PM
Do you read your own vulgar hate filled all caps rants?
Do you ever DISPUTE anything I say? No.

You're a joke, and failed to condemn a little boy being dressed up like a girl dancing in a faggot strip joint, and you've insulted us veterans here I don't know how many times, and you're usual post is just some idiotic one liner usually insulting someone here.

And now you want to play the victim? Sorry, not buying any of it. You're a nasty little leftist cock sucker and you've earned any scorn you get from anyone here.

aboutime
01-21-2019, 06:03 PM
Both of you are still students at the Pre-school, for the perpetually unable to overcome your liberal stupidity.

https://quotefancy.com/media/wallpaper/3840x2160/1952491-Elbert-Hubbard-Quote-The-recipe-for-perpetual-ignorance-is-Be.jpg

Abbey Marie
01-21-2019, 07:24 PM

While I don’t see you that way, nor do I call you or anyone names, there is a difference.
“Men” is a word for great big group of individuals with a multitude of beliefs. It is impossible and unfair to categorize them like that. Whereas liberals (and conservatives) have general agreement on many ideas and issues. They are in fact groups which exist because of those beliefs.

It is that attempt that vilify the whole population known as men that ticks off so many of us.

I would think we could could be friends, too, as I already have some very liberal friends. It works if we respect each other despite the differences.

FakeNewsSux
01-22-2019, 02:04 PM
Nathan Phillips Is Not A Vietnam War Veteran But Does He Have A Richard Blumenthal Problem?...In 1971, Phillips was 16 years old. The earliest he could have enlisted, either as an emancipated minor or with parental consent, was 1972. And Phillips does claim to have enlisted at 17. Junior enlisted guys and junior officers weren’t sent as advisers to Vietnam in the last days of the war, after US ground involvement had essentially halted. A Marine infantry private was not going to go to Vietnam a year after the last Marines left Vietnam.This Ain’t Hell blog (https://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=84414&cpage=1), which hunts out Stolen Valor claims, points out that we aren’t all that sure what Phillips has said about himself. There is no direct quote of Phillips calling himself a Vietnam vet, but, being less charitable than them, I’d point out that several of those articles were undoubtedly run by Phillips to check for accuracy and it doesn’t appear that Phillips ever raised an alarm about being misrepresented. To the contrary, he seems to have know exactly what he was doing in using a variation of Department of Veterans Affairs terminology to confuse the credulous:

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2019/01/21/nathan-phillips-not-vietnam-war-veteran-richard-blumenthal-problem/