PDA

View Full Version : Kate Hudson Raising Her Daughter ‘Genderless’

jimnyc
01-24-2019, 04:00 PM
What a twit.

"Don't worry about such trivial things, "Rani", you can worry about whether your are a boy or a girl when you get older. Never mind that you were born with a vagina."

These gender nitwits will only be doing HARM to their child. All that 50+ gender BS is just that - BULLSHIT. Go ahead, let your kid be a fucking weirdo. I couldn't care less what those weird "supporters" think of this shit, and how it's Aok and not harmful. Sure, and ever take a gander at these fucking weirdos and supporters? Yup.

Right off the bat, just take a CHILD in such a direction, should be child abuse, IMO.

---

Kate Hudson Raising Her Daughter ‘Genderless’: ‘We Don’t Know What She’s Going to Identify As’

Actress Kate Hudson says she and her partner are raising their daughter to be “genderless” and that they intend to let the child “choose” her gender, according to an interview with AOL.

With her boyfriend, musician Danny Fujikawa, Kate Hudson gave birth to Rani Rose three months ago, but the Almost Famous star said she is trying something new with her first daughter.

While insisting that having a girl is a bit different than having her two boys from a previous relationship, Hudson said, “It doesn’t really change my approach, but there’s definitely a difference.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/01/24/kate-hudson-raising-her-daughter-genderless/

Abbey Marie
01-24-2019, 04:11 PM
I used to like her.

I need to remember that everyone I know personally is wiser than this moron. Otherwise, I’ll get really depressed.

Elessar
01-24-2019, 07:41 PM
It seems as if the affliction is spreading...

Not gonna look at another movie or program with these kinds of Hollywood
Dead Heads..

Open a baby, toddler to being preyed upon.

Real good parenting! A child should be taught from an early age to celebrate and
appreciate their gender.

darin
01-25-2019, 02:48 AM
Next headline:

Kate Hudson's child suffering depression, anxiety and suffering socially and academically.

https://families.media/why-gender-neutral-parenting-shouldnt-exist

(https://families.media/why-gender-neutral-parenting-shouldnt-exist)

The child’s peers will see them as different and an outcast, and whenever someone is different in any way, others cannot understand them and see them as an easy target to bully.
From the 60% of suicides coming from bad mental health, one-fifth of these come from people in the transgender community.
giving children too much freedom to act and dress however they wish will not benefit them in the long-term.
parents are forcing their sons and daughters to be gender-neutral even though (the kid refuses is child abuse.)
there are far more important things (than gender. Parents) should focus on such as being polite and courteous.

Noir
01-25-2019, 08:27 AM
Some interesting bullet points so just to run through them quickly -

The child’s peers will see them as different and an outcast, and whenever someone is different in any way, others cannot understand them and see them as an easy target to bully

In this case I would put the blame on the bully, not the child being bullied.

From the 60% of suicides coming from bad mental health, one-fifth of these come from people in the transgender community

Could this have a correlation between the aforementioned “bullying“ And lack of understanding from others?

parents are forcing their sons and daughters to be gender-neutral even though (the kid refuses is child abuse.)

Presumably the corollary to this statement is that parents who force their children to conform to a gender when the child doesn’t want to is also child abuse?

there are far more important things (than gender. Parents) should focus on such as being polite and courteous.

Agreed, and if parents have children who are polite and courteous they will not be bullies to people about something as unimportant as their gender.

KarlMarx
01-25-2019, 09:14 AM
Here we go....

1.No one would ask a two year old, a five year old, or even a 7 year old to make a career choice that they would have to live with for the remainder of their life

2. Nor would one ask a child to decide which college they will attend

3. We definitely would not ask a child to pick a spouse for themselves.

That’s because children lack the maturity and the emotional resources to make decisions of that magnitude.

But, for some reason, we are supposed to believe that a child can decide what their gender is supposed to be or whether they are gay or straight?

It seems to me that the activists have overstepped their bounds and should confine their recruiting to adults.

Children have enough challenges without being burdened with this nonsense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk