PDA

View Full Version : Missouri school ponders white-only racism workshop

jimnyc
01-27-2019, 12:14 PM
Of course, even the first sentence starts off with "white privilege". :rolleyes:

There have been quite a many black only classes/clubs at schools in the past decade popping up, and of course for 'people of color'. If it is a white only class, people would go insane. Much different than black only. But since it's condemning white people and spreading guilt, then this class will be fine.

White privilege? Don't call the police on black people over petty crimes and similar... how stupid. How about good parenting!

---

Missouri school ponders white-only racism workshop

A Missouri school is considering a segregated safe space for white students to talk about their racism and white privilege.

Vincent Flewellen, chief diversity officer at Webster University in St. Louis, has plans for a new program based off a book, titled, “Witnessing Whiteness: The Need to Talk About Race and How to Do It." The local Young Women Christian Association (YWCA) began the "Witnessing Whiteness" program, which requires participants to be white. If brought to Webster University, the workshop would launch in late 2019.

"I have not had an opportunity to fully explore the possibility. Should we move to bring the program onto campus, it would not be before August of this year," Flewellen said, according to Webster University's student newspaper, the Webster Journal.

Flewellen most recently brought a “Witnessing Whiteness” program to Washington University in St. Louis. He spoke about the program during a 2018 interview with NBC and said that he wants white people to stop calling the police on black people “just because they’re gathering in a park.” Additionally, he told NBC that he hopes white people who participate will “find their voice and are able to speak to, call out and stand up against racism.”

According to the YWCA chapter’s Racial Justice Director Mary Ferguson, there are currently 16 “Witnessing Whiteness” groups that meet regularly and approximately a dozen more that could begin meeting this year. Ferguson also formerly served as an adjunct professor at Webster University from 1997 to 2009.

“It was important to us that we had a group where people of color wouldn’t be on the spot, wouldn’t be asked to teach, wouldn’t be asked to listen to white people as they struggle to understand racism,” Ferguson told NBC. “White people would not be as forthcoming if they were in a mixed group,” Ferguson told the Webster Journal.

The YWCA’s website states that members of “Witnessing Whiteness” will explore the “history and construction of white racial identity,” “white culture and values,” “manifestations of white supremacy and privilege,” and “activation of white solidarity and accountability.”

Rest - https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=11802

aboutime
01-27-2019, 08:37 PM
Imagine that? Talking about 'White Only" racism in a nearly ALL BLACK school district???

http://www.webster.edu/diversity-inclusion/enrollment-data.html

Also imagine. If White Students discussed "BLACK ONLY" racism. Think of the UPROAR from Al (Notso) Sharpton.:clap:

High_Plains_Drifter
01-27-2019, 10:08 PM
This is what decades of bending over backwards ASS KISSING blacks, and crippling PC and white guilt AND double standards has gotten us.

There is no greater bunch of RACISTS on the PLANET than BLACKS. If ANYONE needs a "work shop" on RACISM, it's THEM. Their hate for whitey is reaching mind numbing heights, and they'll take as much as is given to them, since they're so used to so much being GIVEN to them already. They're used to the double standard, they're used to being coddled and they're used to getting their way as soon as they scream RACIST.

Fuck 'em... that's what I say... fuck 'em all. They hate me, then I hate them, simple as that... fuck 'em all. I have no love for black people. I've seen and witnessed first hand enough of the hate the vast majority of them have for whitey in my life to show me, they hate me.

Fuck 'em all.

KarlMarx
01-28-2019, 08:52 PM
Just listen to Calypso Louie for 5 minutes and count the number of times he denigrates Jews and Whites

https://youtu.be/qy6HjQS52pk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aboutime
01-28-2019, 09:23 PM
Just listen to Calypso Louie for 5 minutes and count the number of times he denigrates Jews and Whites

https://youtu.be/qy6HjQS52pk

Didn't Rush Limbaugh use that name for him? Talk about RACISTS??? Too bad the Truck full of SH*T didn't get all of Louie when they picked up after Obama, who was seen in a photo....AFTER HE LEFT OFFICE.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Pii9rdeMAls/maxresdefault.jpg

KarlMarx
01-30-2019, 07:07 PM
But blacks aren’t racist
Feminists aren’t sexist
Gays aren’t heterophobic
Moslems aren’t antisemitic or anti Christian

Just straight white Christian males who vote Republican are (and the ones who vote Democrat are on probation... so they had better watch it)

If only we could be rid of them the world would be such a great place to live