PDA

View Full Version : The 20 Most Obnoxious Quotes of 2018

jimnyc
01-27-2019, 02:05 PM
And also from some of the most obnoxious people on earth. :rolleyes: At the site, each quote is linked to.

Some of these are just pure stupidity, some simply based on pure hatred.

---

The 20 Most Obnoxious Quotes of 2018

20. “We’re not going to make America great again. It was never that great. We have not reached greatness.” — CNN host Andrew Cuomo

19. “And it would be a short war [between the government and gun owners who refused to give up their weapons], my friend. The government has nukes. Too many of them. But they’re legit. I’m sure if we talked we could find common ground to protect our families and communities.” – Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.)

18. “‘Don’t vote for the ching-chong!” — Detroit Rep. Bettie Cook Scott on Asian opponent

17. “‘But I can’t afford to pay my employees $15 an hour! I’d go out of business!’ Then go out of business. If you can’t afford to pay a #livingwage & make payroll, you shouldn’t be in business. It’s not your workers’ responsibility to subsidize your sh*tty business #FightFor15” — Civil rights activist Danielle Muscato

16. “I’m sorry, I know he lost his eye in war, or whatever.”— Pete Davidson on SNL mocks ex-SEAL Dan Crenshaw who lost his eye to an IED

15. “You’re a slave to free thinking.” — Blogger Perez Hilton

14. “Time for us white male Christians to take a step back and give power to others, and make ourselves dispensable.” — Political consultant Matthew Dowd

13. “They’ll say, ‘Well, I’m not racist. I just voted for him because I didn’t like Hillary Clinton.’ And I just want to say that’s not — that doesn’t make you not racist. It actually makes you racist.” — CNN analyst Kirsten Powers

12. “Never trust anyone who doesn’t regularly french kiss animals.” — Actor Lena Dunham

11. “Guess who’s perpetuating all of these kinds of actions? It’s the men in this country. I just want to say to the men in this country, just shut up! And step up. Do the right thing for a change.” — Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-Hawaii)

10. “Divorce your Republican husbands.” – Attorney Jill Filipovic

9. “Almost every single person I’ve ever heard of with an AR-15 has been a mass murderer.” — Author Nina Burleigh

8. “There’s a new axis of evil: Russia, Saudi Arabia — and the United States.” – New York Times columnist Paul Krugman

7. “The next Supreme Court justice should be an illegal immigrant.” — Maxine Waters

6. “White folks are going down. And Satan is going down. And Farrakhan, by God’s grace, has pulled a cover off of that Satanic Jew, and I’m here to say your time is up, your world is through.” — Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan

5. “We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them.” — CNN host Don Lemon

4. ” We should rip Barron Trump from his mother’s arms and put him in a cage with pedophiles and see if mother will stand up against the giant @sshole she is married to.” — Actor Peter Fonda

3. “The virgin birth story is about an all-knowing, all-powerful deity impregnating a human teen. There is no definition of consent that would include that scenario.” — Minnesota State University associate professor Eric Sprankle

2. “I have noticed that [Trump] Junior here has a habit of posting nonsense about me whenever the Mueller investigation heats up. Please, keep it coming Jr – it’s definitely a ‘very, very large brain’ idea to troll a member of a body that will have subpoena power in a month. ” — Congresswoman-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.)

1. “If you see anybody from that [Trump] Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.” — Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.)

https://rightwingnews.com/quotes/the-20-worst-quotes-of-2018/

LongTermGuy
11-16-2019, 12:41 AM
"When all the guns have been banned, when all the words have been censored, when all the history has been erased, when all the freedom has been taken, only then will you discover why our right to bear arms was so high on the list".