PDA

View Full Version : Majority of Americans Believe Mueller’s Coup d’Etat Probe Is Complete Bullsh*t

jimnyc
01-27-2019, 06:07 PM
That's because jack shit has been found about what everyone was told, regarding Russian collusion. So they are nailing as many as they can on other crimes.

That's not to say that people should get away with crimes, especially once the cat is out of the bag. But this whole hunt to nail down Trump, taking over a few years now, is getting tiresome.

---

Majority of Americans Believe Mueller’s Coup d’Etat Probe Is Complete Bullsh*t – Only 24% Have Confidence in Anti-Trump Witch Hunt

The Mueller Witch Hunt and Deep State FBI stormed 66-year-old Roger Stone’s apartment on Friday morning with six vehicles and 29 fully armed FBI agents — not counting the CNN television crew who tagged along.

The Pentagon used less force when they used 25 Navy SEALs to storm Al-Qaeda 9-11 terrorist leader Osama Bin Laden’s home in 2011.

So it’s no wonder then that a majority of Americans — 50% — understand the Mueller probe is complete rubbish based on deep state lies.

Only 24% of Americans have a “great deal” of confidence in the coup d’etat investigation.

Via John Cardillo.

https://i.imgur.com/CRfEYEf.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/majority-of-americans-believe-muellers-coup-detat-probe-is-complete-bullsht-only-24-have-confidence-in-anti-trump-witch-hunt/

pete311
01-27-2019, 06:19 PM
sure... he just happened to surround himself with more than a dozen advisors who lied about improper contacts with russians. he knew nothing though! just like the stormy payment.

and please stop with how long it's taking. how long was the Benghazi investigation and how many were indicted. please tell me. really, tell me.

aboutime
01-27-2019, 06:36 PM
sure... he just happened to surround himself with more than a dozen advisors who lied about improper contacts with russians. he knew nothing though! just like the stormy payment.

and please stop with how long it's taking. how long was the Benghazi investigation and how many were indicted. please tell me. really, tell me.

Yes, Mueller surrounded himself with more than a dozen Known, Anti-Trump, Democrat advisors, all of whom....took part in formulating the STEELE dossier, from an FBI informant who was a known Liar. The Dossier was created at the behest of the Clinton Gang.

I suspect. You will be eating CROW here pretty soon, https://image.shutterstock.com/image-photo/eating-crow-variation-on-humble-260nw-163190306.jpg

when You, and the Trump haters learn from Mueller...there was NO Conspiracy, No Collusion (not illegal), and No Obstruction of Justice when Comey was fired...Which ANY President had the right to do..according to the Constitution.

It must really SUCK to be you petey!

jimnyc
01-27-2019, 07:12 PM

How much Russian collusion in the 2016 election has been found? I didn't think so.

How many crimes have Trump been found to have committed? I didn't think so.

And what, you don't believe polls again after a few short days? :rolleyes:

Gunny
01-27-2019, 07:15 PM

and please stop with how long it's taking. how long was the Benghazi investigation and how many were indicted. please tell me. really, tell me.Oh look. Here's one of that 25% just hoping and praying. You should play the lottery, Pete. You have a better chance of winning.

Nothing has come even remotely close to nailing Trump on anything. Bet over it huh? Tell your ill-mannered, ill-dressed cohorts to do something useful, huh? Like their damned jobs. You know, representing the people of the US and what's in our best interest instead of theirs?

Better yet. Do everyone a favor and disband the Democratic party. They aren't worth anything.

pete311
01-27-2019, 08:30 PM
How much Russian collusion in the 2016 election has been found? I didn't think so.

How many crimes have Trump been found to have committed? I didn't think so.

And what, you don't believe polls again after a few short days? :rolleyes:

Apparently you don’t understand how investigations work.

aboutime
01-27-2019, 08:32 PM

So, go ahead and tell us how they work? How long have you been hoping to become a member of the FBI, or a Lawyer? Pre-school is a long way to go for you.

jimnyc
01-27-2019, 08:49 PM

Apparently you like to cherry pick your polls. :)

High_Plains_Drifter
01-27-2019, 09:08 PM
OH yeah... we understand... we also understand CORRUPTION on an EPIC SCALE, and in INVESTIGATION going on to FIND a crime, when it should be a KNOWN CRIME and THEN an investigation, like into the CLINTON/RUSSIA COLLUSION that we KNOW about, and we also know about a CORRUPT Mueller and his merry band of TRUMP HATING DEMOCRAT DEEP STATE HACKS and their CORRUPT means to keep SQUEEZING people with PROCESS CRIMES in a CORRUPT attempt to get one of them to FLIP on the president.

Then there's DUMBASSES like you, that say the most ASININE shit, as if you didn't have a single fucking brain cell in your skull, and are absolutely INCAPABLE of admitting or telling the TRUTH. For the love of GOD, get a fucking LIFE.

https://i.ibb.co/TtCq0x0/commie-news-network-ass-clown.jpg

pete311
01-27-2019, 09:24 PM
So, go ahead and tell us how they work? How long have you been hoping to become a member of the FBI, or a Lawyer? Pre-school is a long way to go for you.

I can tell you they don't work by having the prosecution giving daily updates on exactly where they are in the investigation.

pete311
01-27-2019, 09:25 PM
OH yeah... we understand... we also understand CORRUPTION on an EPIC SCALE, and in INVESTIGATION going on to FIND a crime, when it should be a KNOWN CRIME and THEN an investigation, like into the CLINTON/RUSSIA COLLUSION that we KNOW about, and we also know about a CORRUPT Mueller and his merry band of TRUMP HATING DEMOCRAT DEEP STATE HACKS and their CORRUPT means to keep SQUEEZING people with PROCESS CRIMES in a CORRUPT attempt to get one of them to FLIP on the president.

Then there's DUMBASSES like you, that say the most ASININE shit, as if you didn't have a single fucking brain cell in your skull, and are absolutely INCAPABLE of admitting or telling the TRUTH. For the love of GOD, get a fucking LIFE.

https://i.ibb.co/TtCq0x0/commie-news-network-ass-clown.jpg

more caps... hows the Benghazi investigation going?

aboutime
01-27-2019, 09:33 PM
I can tell you they don't work by having the prosecution giving daily updates on exactly where they are in the investigation.

In This Case, with a Loaded DOJ and FBI leftover, and still operating under the Obama, Holder, Lynch rules of GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT....the leaks, and daily updates are typical of CROOKS who have always wanted Hillary to Win, and Overthrow Trump.

So, petey. When you show us your Law Degree (after showing us your Pre-school Diploma), then we will bother to take anything you say...as factual.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-27-2019, 09:38 PM
more caps... hows the Benghazi investigation going?
Aaaaaaand there ya go... just exactly what I expect from a JACKASS like you... nothing but ANOTHER one of your INANE, ASININE little crap nugget comments... no disputing anything, not even an ATTEMPT to dispute anything... just a dumbass comment.

Yep... you're the board pool toy, son.