PDA

View Full Version : The solution to NK’s woes... more poop

KarlMarx
01-29-2019, 10:24 AM
North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un has commanded every citizen to turn over an impossible 200 pounds of human manure a day for fertilizer in an effort to revitalize the communist country’s struggling agriculture, according to reports....

Rest of article at

https://www.foxnews.com/world/north-koreans-ordered-to-produce-impossible-amount-of-human-manure-every-day-to-help-save-agriculture-report

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

High_Plains_Drifter
01-29-2019, 10:28 AM
North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un has commanded every citizen to turn over an impossible 200 pounds of human manure a day for fertilizer in an effort to revitalize the communist country’s struggling agriculture, according to reports....

Rest of article at

https://www.foxnews.com/world/north-koreans-ordered-to-produce-impossible-amount-of-human-manure-every-day-to-help-save-agriculture-report

Boy this guy really is a genius... :laugh:

KarlMarx
01-29-2019, 12:26 PM
Actually, I am thinking that if we send AOC to North Korea, she might be able to provide them with all the manure they need. All she needs to do is talking the same BS.

Plus we’ll be rid of her!!!

It’s a win-win on both sides

CSM
01-29-2019, 01:44 PM
I realize that some people really are full of it but 200 pounds a day PER PERSON seems a bit much.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-29-2019, 02:07 PM
I realize that some people really are full of it but 200 pounds a day PER PERSON seems a bit much.
No kidding... that sounds more like what we'd get out of the 60 head of beef cattle on our farm.

As a young kid I was amazed at our cattle, that when I'd go out in the morning to start the feeding, that when I roused them up in the cattle barn they'd shit, piss, fart and regurgitate all at the same time. I figured everyone would enjoy that little tidbit... :thumb:

LongTermGuy
01-29-2019, 02:20 PM
California has all the (tax-payer-funded (for now)) poop they need.....

High_Plains_Drifter
01-29-2019, 03:28 PM
California has all the (tax-payer-funded (for now)) poop they need.....
There ya go... good idea pard... kullyfornia could start scooping up all the SHIT in the streets of San Franqueerco and other places that the illegal aliens and junkies dump and start shipping it to N.K.

WIN, WIN... :laugh: