PDA

View Full Version : The 35 most outrageous lines from Donald Trump's Super Bowl interview

jimnyc
02-04-2019, 01:13 PM
Cnn, or should I say "Democrat News Network". They will find a reason, any reason, to condemn the right and Trump. And if not, they will just make shit up as usual. Like a few days ago when a governor is caught posting in blackface crap like many moons ago, and they declare suddenly that he is a Republican, hoping no one would notice. LOL :rolleyes: And articles like this are crap. But their side, the gullible liberals, read this and go nuts, and pass it along to their fellow 'tards. And that's how America gets lowers it's collective IQ in a matter of minutes.

And CNN likes to interview - and then write gay little condemning remarks later and not to his face so that he can reply. Little chicken shits.

---

The 35 most outrageous lines from Donald Trump's Super Bowl interview

(CNN)In retrospect, President Donald Trump's interview with CBS News' Margaret Brennan was the most entertaining part of the Super Bowl.

Trump was his usual self -- making a series of fact-challenged (and fact-free) claims, musing on his own greatness and playing the role he was born to play: Being Donald Trump.

CBS released the full transcript of Trump's interview -- and I went through it. Below, the most noteworthy of lines.

1. "Well, I don't -- I don't take anything off the table. I don't like to take things off the table."
Trump is referring here to his refusal to rule out another government shutdown if no deal on wall funding is reached by February 15. (Which it almost certainly won't be.) But Trump's statement also kind of doubles for his life mantra -- everything is on the table, always. And away we go! -- So? Should he have continued the shutdown, or should he have allowed for a reopening and a chance for both sides of congress to compromise and come up with an alternative?

2. "And this really is an invasion of our country by human traffickers."
Ask yourself this: If Trump really views the stream of undocumented immigrants into the country as "an invasion" and a national emergency along the lines of a major natural disaster, then why would he give Congress three weeks to figure out some solution? If we are truly being "invaded," shouldn't we be acting now out of fear for our lives? So why hasn't Trump acted yet? [whispers] Because this isn't an actual national emergency. -- Caravan after caravan - and this is since Trump started on things. Since we spend over $100 billion a year, it's safe to say it's been happening all along when no one would uphold the law. Now, for whatever reason, it's gotten 30x worse and folks are brave enough to come by the thousands and INVADE our country and resources ILLEGALLY.

3. "You need a wall. And anybody that says you don't, they're just playing games."
If Trump sticks to this view, then there will be no deal in Congress on keeping the government open. Which means Trump is likely to declare a national emergency. It's just not that complicated. -- Correct, it's not, which is why the Dems should do what they supported for a few decades before Trump got voted in, and they reversed course. If not, emergence route and court it is.

4. "I think [Pelosi] is very bad for our country."
Trump has never been big on subtlety. -- Should he lie? I think she is bad for our country as well. So is Schumer. They are reversing previously held positions, with no good reason given, other than it's Trump.

5. "And on the 15th we have now set the table beautifully because everybody knows what's going on because of this shutdown."
A few things here. One, Trump is saying that everything is set up "beautifully" for when the government closes again, which is a sort of a weird word choice. Two, it sure as heck seems as though he expects no deal and to make some sort of, uh, declaration on February 15. -- He has watched from the sidelines and saw how they responded with the worst deal possible, which was worthless, not even a true compromise. So he's preparing for the next step, before the next step gets here.

6. "When I took over Syria it was infested with ISIS. It was all over the place. And now you have very little ISIS and you have the caliphate almost knocked out."
"ISIS is intent on resurging and still commands thousands of fighters in Iraq and Syria," -- Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats, 1/30/19. -- On this one, I think ISIS needs to be snuffed out like cockroaches. But we have to be careful between fighting them, and getting involved in others wars. (then you have young girls appear on our board and call US terrorists). Stay the course, but expect help from where they are located. If not...

7. "What -- you're-- you're going to have people, like the one-armed man who blew up a restaurant. You are going to have pockets."
I think Trump is talking about this bombing in Kabul in mid-January. And while the transcript says "one-armed man," I have to believe Trump meant "one armed man." Punctuation matters, people! -- Trump sucks on many levels with his Twitter obsession.

Rest - https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/04/politics/donald-trump-super-bowl-interview/index.html