PDA

View Full Version : Outrage over blackface, silence over killing babies

jimnyc
02-04-2019, 06:46 PM
This really is sickening if you think about it. The democrats have never cared about the lives of the children snuffed out too early. :( But yup, they and others will whine over blackface, and demand heads over things people did in HS or college. But the lives of children? Who gives a &^%&

---

Outrage over blackface, silence over killing babies

Turns out, killing babies is not so popular.

What is truly amazing is how many Virginia Democrat politicians had to touch that hot stove before they got the message that even mainstream Democrat voters do not approve — no, they are appalled, aghast and unbelieving — at the mere notion of an elective abortion during delivery.

It’s between, you know, the mother and her “doctor,” Death Squad politicians tell us.

For years, we have been chided for talking openly about fearing the Obamacare “Death Panels” that would reign after the government takes over every last corner of our health care system.

Turns out that not only are the Death Panels real, they’re not just for old people and expensive sick people. Democrat politicians want them for newborns, too.

“The infant would be kept comfortable,” the Grand Wizard of Death Squads, Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam, tells us in chillingly antiseptic tones.

Rest - https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/feb/3/ralph-northam-blackface-sparks-outrage-silence-ove/

KarlMarx
02-05-2019, 04:53 PM
You can gauge how healthy a society is by looking at how it treats its kids and old people.

When society is kid friendly and respects its old people, all is well. Families are intact, there is a sense of order.

When a society ceases to be kid friendly, old people are also tossed aside and chaos seems to reign.

We stopped being a kid friendly society nearly 50 years ago.

Now that partial birth abortion is being legalized in several states, how long will it be before adult children will have the right to terminate the lives of the parents they see as burdens?

pete311
02-05-2019, 08:57 PM
what does blackface have to do with killing babies? Jim, didn't you just slam me in another thread saying I was shifting the story? blackface to killing babies is a big shift. sounds like a logic fallacy to me.

Elessar
02-06-2019, 12:08 AM
what does blackface have to do with killing babies? Jim, didn't you just slam me in another thread saying I was shifting the story? blackface to killing babies is a big shift. sounds like a logic fallacy to me.

You cannot see the comparison?

Murder babies in third term or birth compared to ancient blackface
acting? Never liked blackface, many of my team mates were blacks and good friends
and we never had this kind of idiotic protestation. Rosy and Millar painted their faces white
for skits. Yet liberals see acting as a crime? Idiots all.

Yet protest a death penalty for a convicted felon? What felony did the child commit?

How sick are you?

pete311
02-06-2019, 10:46 AM
You cannot see the comparison?

Murder babies in third term or birth compared to ancient blackface
acting? Never liked blackface, many of my team mates were blacks and good friends
and we never had this kind of idiotic protestation. Rosy and Millar painted their faces white
for skits. Yet liberals see acting as a crime? Idiots all.

Yet protest a death penalty for a convicted felon? What felony did the child commit?

How sick are you?

Where have I expressed my opinion on the matter you dumb fuck. Tell me where.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-06-2019, 12:25 PM
Where have I expressed my opinion on the matter you dumb fuck. Tell me where.
Your opinion is obvious since you identify with and support the democrat party.

pete311
02-06-2019, 12:38 PM
Your opinion is obvious since you identify with and support the democrat party.

fail, try again little buddy

aboutime
02-07-2019, 12:23 AM

Still waiting for that copy of your Graduation certificate from, or to...Pre-school.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-07-2019, 02:52 PM
fail, try again little buddy
Sorry, Pedo Pete, I nailed you to the floor. You identify as a democrat, you spout the democrat party line, you support everything democrat.

Own it, and don't be a pussy. Try being a man for once and defend the lunacy you support.