PDA

View Full Version : Trump Approval Hits 52% — 9 Point Jump in 10 Days and One SOTU Address!

jimnyc
02-11-2019, 04:15 PM
With all of the hatred from the media. With 90% of the mainstream media being in the tank for the left. With a lefty congress that declared from day one to obstruct him in every manner possible.

And yet he's been very successful. And he's still getting great approval ratings. And Obama was 2 points behind at this point, with the media fawning over him and "forgetting" most of the time to report on the negative stuff and the scandals.

---

Trump Approval Hits 52% — 9 Point Jump in 10 Days and One SOTU Address!

President Trump’s approval rating is up 9 points since Friday, February 1.

President Trump’s approval rating reached 52% on Monday following the State of the Union Address last Tuesday.
Barack Obama’s approval rating was at 50% at a similar point in his presidency.

This is also despite national mainstream media reporting negatively on the highly successful President Trump 92% of the time.

Barack Obama had a cake walk with the media.

When President Trump gets a chance to tell his side of the story — unfiltered — and he gets a chance to tell THE FULL STORY with all of his accomplishments that are ignored by the state-run media his approval ratings skyrocket.

Trump should hold quarterly addresses to the nation.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/boom-trump-approval-hits-52-9-point-jump-in-10-days-and-one-sotu-address/

High_Plains_Drifter
02-11-2019, 05:18 PM
What the left echo chamber, group think, propaganda wing has convinced themselves is that EVERYONE thinks the same way they do, when polls such as this, even as they could be skewed NOT in the presidents favor, he's still very popular in spite of all the negative, round the clock, unhinged BASHING by the democrat propaganda wing, is that obviously, the MAJORITY of Americans do NOT think as the left does, and my bet is that the more the left tries to OUT LEFT each other with all their RADICAL, WHITE BASHING, anti American open borders CRAP, the more people are going to run away from them. The only support the radical left has are the ones that hate America like they do. All the little indoctrinated, brian washed, bubble head, entitled snowflakes they're churning out of academia, the illegal aliens and the TRASH of society that don't want to contribute ANYTHING, or WORK for anything.

Abbey Marie
02-11-2019, 05:22 PM
Negative Nancy is no doubt regretting her decision to hold the SOTU. It was a very good speech.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-11-2019, 05:27 PM
Negative Nancy is no doubt regretting her decision to hold the SOTU. It was a very good speech.
If I was the president, I would NOT have even acknowledged her when I walked up to the podium, and let her suck on that.