PDA

View Full Version : Just In: Intel Committee no evidence of conspiracy with Russia

jimnyc
02-12-2019, 06:40 PM
I don't think the Mueller report is going to find jack shit on Trump, and it appears the same for the SIC.

---

JUST IN: Senate Intel Committee Finds No Direct Evidence of Conspiracy Between Trump Campaign and Russia

The Senate Intel Committee has found no direct evidence of conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia, according to BOTH Democrats and Republicans on the Committee, NBC reported.

After over two years, 200 interviews and reviewing hundreds of thousands of documents and wasting money, Senate investigators are now saying what we’ve known all along — there was no Trump-Russia collusion.

Last week, Senate Intel Chairman Richard Burr told CBS, “If we write a report based upon the facts that we have, then we don’t have anything that would suggest there was collusion by the Trump campaign and Russia.”

“If I can finish tomorrow, I would finish tomorrow,” Burr said, adding, “We know we’re getting to the bottom of the barrel because there’re not new questions that we’re searching for answers to.”

The President tweeted his support for Richard Burr on Sunday and asked, “Is anybody really surprised by this?” after the Committee found zero collusion with Russia.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/just-in-senate-intel-committee-finds-no-direct-evidence-of-conspiracy-between-trump-campaign-and-russia/

High_Plains_Drifter
02-12-2019, 06:43 PM
OH... but WAIT... ask Pedo Pete... there's been 781 INDICTMENTS... and, and... that means there was CRIME going on... :rolleyes: