PDA

View Full Version : Netflix receive their income tax bill for 2018

Noir
02-14-2019, 07:03 AM
It’s not going to be easy for the company, they may have to increase their subscription fees to help - as for the 2018 financial year their have to pay total income taxes of $0

Luckily for them 2018 was also their most profitable year ever in the US of $845 million, so maybe they’ll be able to set some of that aside to pay the bill.

https://itep.org/netflix-posted-biggest-ever-profit-in-2018-and-paid-0-in-income-taxes/

darin
02-15-2019, 04:08 AM
makes me very happy. Taxation is theft.

And they pay taxes on other things; things other than income. ThePeople are NOT entitled to (having government mis-manage) the money a private company makes.

STTAB
02-15-2019, 10:07 AM
makes me very happy. Taxation is theft.

And they pay taxes on other things; things other than income. ThePeople are NOT entitled to (having government mis-manage) the money a private company makes.

You are wrong on this issue.

"The people" are entitled to taxes. That's the law.

As for government mismanaging the money, that's a direct result of allowing morons to vote. Morons will elect morons.

KarlMarx
02-15-2019, 01:08 PM

As for government mismanaging the money, that's a direct result of allowing morons to vote. Morons will elect morons.

No, the Government is authorized, per the Constitution, to collect taxes.

The government is not the People, otherwise we would not need the Constitution to protect the rights of the people from the Government.

Government mismanages money because politicians are inclined to do so for various reasons.

You should not confuse paying taxes with charity. The former is a requirement of the laws of the State, the latter is a requirement of the laws of God.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

darin
02-15-2019, 04:02 PM

The law is theft. Public people are not entitled to private funds. Nobody should pay income tax at best, Flat 15% tax at worst.