PDA

View Full Version : 'Insane' to Make Women Compete Against Transgenders 'Who Biologically Are Still Men'

jimnyc
02-20-2019, 11:07 AM
And one of the groups has already ousted her from the leader position she held. :rolleyes:

This is just COMMON SENSE. If someone is born as a "physical man" - then they will have the obvious extras that will allow them to naturally beat women in competition. So Martina agrees with my stance, that these folks that convert from a man to a woman, shouldn't be allowed in such events to easily beat the women. But nope, the tranny fruits won't allow for it, and the confused are allowed to do as they please. :rolleyes:

---

Martina Navratilova: 'Insane' to Make Women Compete Against Transgenders 'Who Biologically Are Still Men'

Martina Navratilova, who won multiple Wimbledon and U.S. Open titles and is considered among the best female tennis players in history, denounced the idea that transgender females -- men who claim they are women -- can compete fairly in women's sports, stating "it's insane and it's cheating."

"[I]t is surely unfair on women who have to compete against people who, biologically, are still men," she wrote in The Sunday Times on Feb. 17. "[F]airness should always be valued and strived for" and "unfairness introduced through human action and chemical means should be condemned and outlawed."

Navratilova, who came out as a lesbian in 1981, wrote her commentary on transgender athletes partly in response to being criticized by transgender "female" cyclist Rachel McKinnon, a biological male who won the women's Masters Track cycling world championship in October 2018.

Navratilova had also been attacked for tweeting, “You can’t just proclaim yourself a female and be able to compete against women. There must be some standards, and having a penis and competing as a woman would not fit that standard.”

The tennis legend explains that, after the criticism, she researched the topic of transgenderism at length and found that the evidence only confirmed her views.

"[I]f anything, my views have strengthened," she wrote in The Times. "To put the argument at its most basic: a man can decide to be female, take hormones if required by whatever sporting organisation is concerned, win everything in sight and perhaps earn a small fortune, and then reverse his decision and go back to making babies if he so desires."

"It’s insane and it’s cheating," said Navratilova. "I am happy to address a transgender woman in whatever form she prefers, but I would not be happy to compete against her. It would not be fair."

Rest - https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/gay-tennis-legend-martina-navratilova-transgender-athletes-its-insane-and-its

Abbey Marie
02-20-2019, 12:52 PM
:laugh: Most if not all Liberal policies cannot stand the test of logic and reality. Or biology.
Let’s enjoy watching them turn on each other, and ultimately fail. As long as they don’t ruin our country in the process.

Sometimes I’d like to go back to individual colonies, and move to one where people still make sense.

Noir
02-20-2019, 01:26 PM
I think this is a failure on Navratilova to not understand what made her a great tennis player, and that it had little (or indeed nothing) to do with who she thinks she is, but rather everything to do with the biology, biochemistry etc that she was given.

That is is not to say she is wrong, but I think she is right for the wrong reason.

jimnyc
02-20-2019, 01:32 PM
Men competing against women is simply not fair, and it is that simple. That's why in almost every single event that a tranny competes in with this scenario, the 'former man' wins.

What made her a great tennis player was a natural ability in athletics, and superior training and competition and the will to win. And it didn't hurt that her opponents were all women.

Noir
02-20-2019, 02:02 PM
Men competing against women is simply not fair, and it is that simple.

Sport is simply not fair, and it is that simple.

KarlMarx
02-20-2019, 02:07 PM
Renee Richards

First trans woman, was an ophthalmologist before transitioning.... became a highly rated tennis player afterwards

Because she was a he and men (as a group)are physically stronger than women (as a group)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STTAB
02-20-2019, 02:16 PM
I think this is a failure on Navratilova to not understand what made her a great tennis player, and that it had little (or indeed nothing) to do with who she thinks she is, but rather everything to do with the biology, biochemistry etc that she was given.

That is is not to say she is wrong, but I think she is right for the wrong reason.

What the fuck are you talking about Noir?

Do you really think it's fair for some BOY to say "well I identify as a girl now" and then go out and beat the shit out of multiple women in wrestling matches?

And further , do you not see that allowing this decreases the opportunities available for girls who believe they are girls? Its only a matter of time before NCAA women basketball and then the NBA becomes nothing but leagues of mentally ill cross dressers, thus removing opportunities from real girls.

STTAB
02-20-2019, 02:17 PM
Renee Richards

First trans woman, was an ophthalmologist before transitioning.... became a highly rated tennis player afterwards

Because she was a he and men (as a group)are physically stronger than women (as a group)

Mr Richards did not transition to a female. That's not possible.

Noir
02-20-2019, 02:22 PM
What the fuck are you talking about Noir?

Do you really think it's fair for some BOY to say "well I identify as a girl now" and then go out and beat the shit out of multiple women in wrestling matches?

No it’s not fair, now name me a sport that *is* fair.

We we accept a lack of fairness as the basis of all competitive sport. It just comes down to just what level of unfairness you consider acceptable.

Abbey Marie
02-20-2019, 02:27 PM
Renee Richards

He was denied admission to the US Open in 76, because he wouldn’t take a chromosome test...

STTAB
02-20-2019, 02:30 PM
No it’s not fair, now name me a sport that *is* fair.

We we accept a lack of fairness as the basis of all competitive sport. It just comes down to just what level of unfairness you consider acceptable.

What a load of horse shit. No sports league has changed its rules to allow anything like this in any other area Noir. And I've llittle doubt that you know that.

Too bad Martina has bigger balls than you , and you simply aren't man enough to come out and say "look this is wrong those who support this are wrong" end of story.

Fucking liberals