PDA

View Full Version : 7-Year-Old Boy Raises $5K for Trump's Wall, Gets Branded 'Little Hitler'

jimnyc
02-20-2019, 11:50 AM
Something doesn't ring right with this story to me, sorry. Kids that age wake up and want to play in the mud, play wiffle ball with their neighbor, dumb things that little kids do.

Kids at 7, IMO, don't really pay so much attention to the news, let alone political news. And then involve themselves so much to get involved like this.

Just like when I saw 5,6,7 year olds kneeling. I think sometimes parents get involved and help along things a little bit. Sad, but true.

Just doesn't add up, and as a result, the kid will just be teased now. :(

---

7-Year-Old Boy Raises $5K for Trump's Wall, Gets Branded 'Little Hitler'

A 7-year-old Texas boy who decided to sell hot chocolate to fund President Donald Trump's wall got branded a "little Hitler" for his efforts. Even so, he has raised more than $5,000 so far.

The angry comment came after the enterprising young man, Benton Stevens, set up a stand with large signs reading "Hot Chocolate $2" and "Proceeds help Trump build the wall."

"Some people were mad at me, calling me a 'little Hitler' and stuff," the boy told CBS Austin in a video interview.

While one person called Benton Stevens "little Hitler" in person, at least two did so on Facebook.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/video/7-year-old-boy-raises-2k-for-trumps-wall-gets-branded-little-hitler/