PDA

View Full Version : “We Want Them Now!” President Trump Demands Deep State Turn Over...

jimnyc
02-24-2019, 02:47 PM
The right are little cream puffs when it comes to demands, lawsuits and doing what it takes to ensure the right and left work together accordingly. Quite a few things have come up in the past decade, and the left is hammering the right with all kinds of BS just to obstruct & more BS to try and claim the right has been involved in wrongdoings and holding them up in the courts.

What I think is that the right needs to get a "set" and start holding the left accountable. And also, go for sanctions and such against the left for things found out to be BS.

Look at this crap on this one. HOW LONG have they been asking for all of these text messages? How many have disappeared? How many reappeared? This is like a recurring game to the left.

A real investigation needed to be started years ago. This includes things from a long time back to current days. Hillary and email and uranuim one and also pay to play. Then I could develop a list of many characters that should be brought forth from over the years, and never have.
---

“We Want Them Now!” President Trump Demands Deep State Turn Over ‘Missing’ Strzok-Page Texts and DNC Server

President Trump ripped “Crooked Hillary Clinton” and the Deep State coup plotters Sunday morning in a tweet.

The President also asked, “Where’s the server that the DNC refused to give to the FBI?” and demanded the ‘missing’ Strzok-Page texts be handed over “now.”

TRUMP: The only Collusion with the Russians was with Crooked Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee…And, where’s the Server that the DNC refused to give to the FBI? Where are the new Texts between Agent Lisa Page and her Agent lover, Peter S? We want them now!

https://i.imgur.com/cHqZBiP.png

Here are the cold, hard facts:

The DNC server was allegedly “hacked” by the Russians nearly three years ago, yet the FBI still has not done a forensic inspection of the servers to confirm they were hacked, and if hacked, by whom?

We now know that Hillary Clinton and the DNC paid millions of dollars for a fraudulent Russia dossier compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele.

Christopher Steele reportedly gathered Russian intel and put together a garbage dossier which was then used to obtain a FISA warrant and three subsequent renewals on Trump campaign advisor Carter Page.

Crooked Hillary Clinton colluded with foreigners during the 2016 election to illegally spy on her political opponent, Donald Trump.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/we-want-them-now-president-trump-demands-deep-state-turn-over-missing-strzok-page-texts-and-dnc-server/

Gunny
02-24-2019, 08:12 PM
Why should they stop? It's working and they're getting away with it.

Elessar
02-24-2019, 09:47 PM

I sense you are being sarcastic....and ironic!

Traitors need to be shut down, period!

High_Plains_Drifter
02-25-2019, 09:24 AM
Yep... it's mind boggling. These democrat shysters have been fully exposed as corrupt, and yet their little game continues as though no one gives a rats ass. It's absolutely incredible... when people should be being arrested and frog walked off to jail. It's unreal.

Abbey Marie
02-25-2019, 10:52 AM
Yep... it's mind boggling. These democrat shysters have been fully exposed as corrupt, and yet their little game continues as though no one gives a rats ass. It's absolutely incredible... when people should be being arrested and frog walked off to jail. It's unreal.

Incredible, and depressing, if I pay attention to it for too long. I need to protect my mind, soul and spirit from the awfulness of it all.

STTAB
02-25-2019, 11:45 AM
And this is the real reason for the "Russian collusion" bullshit, it is and always has been a smoke screen to prevent Trump from being abe to find out about all the misdeeds of the previous administration.

The Sage of Main Street
02-25-2019, 05:49 PM
Incredible, and depressing, if I pay attention to it for too long. I need to protect my mind, soul and spirit from the awfulness of it all.

That's exactly the feeling the Right/Left axis has always intended you to have. Otherwise, the Silenced might wake up and take the bipartisan upper class down.

We outnumber them thousands to one and can crush the smug elitists and their heirs like grapes. It's time to quit whining and start making wine.

Abbey Marie
02-25-2019, 06:10 PM
That's exactly the feeling the Right/Left axis has always intended you to have. Otherwise, the Silenced might wake up and take the bipartisan upper class down.

We outnumber them thousands to one and can crush the smug elitists and their heirs like grapes. It's time to quit whining and start making wine.

You remind me a little of NightTrain. He always maintains a positive outlook.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-25-2019, 06:47 PM
And this is the real reason for the "Russian collusion" bullshit, it is and always has been a smoke screen to prevent Trump from being abe to find out about all the misdeeds of the previous administration.
That's only half of it. They want to take him out also. Their goal from the beginning was to sabotage his campaign, but he won regardless, and since then the focus has been to take him out. Saving their own hides and Hitlery is just a secondary need.

aboutime
02-25-2019, 08:59 PM
Trump threatens to declassify ‘devastating’ documents if Democrats ‘want to play tough’ in Congress
A top Democrat hit back saying that the president is trying to spread fear over the mystery documents
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-documents-democrats-declassify-house-representatives-intelligence-committee-adam-schiff-a8659721.html

I wish he would just DO IT! All of those FISA papers are just waiting to be exposed.

The Sage of Main Street
02-26-2019, 12:09 PM
You remind me a little of NightTrain. He always maintains a positive outlook.

The idea is to make our enemies whine and feel jealous, depressed, hopeless and apathetic.