PDA

View Full Version : Is it okay to still have children?

jimnyc
02-25-2019, 01:38 PM
An attention whore. For starters, we have a facebook/instagram/social media attention whore for starters. And a retarded one. And now folks read her crap and think it's legitimate because she's in congress. :rolleyes: Yeah, and? So is Maxine Waters!!

Ok to have children? WTF? She's all over this 10 year thing, and we are literally all dying right now.

So, like, umm, like, do you see what she is saying? Like, in 10 years or so, it's like we may all be dead. :rolleyes:

---

Ocasio-Cortez says there is a ‘legitimate question’ that needs to be asked: ‘Is it okay to still have children?’

Freshman Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said young people have to ask a “legitimate question” in the wake of climate change and mounting student loan debt: “Is it okay to still have children?”

In an Instagram Live video over the weekend, Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., welcomed supporters into her kitchen—and gave a “special hello to my haters”—while she made chili and poured herself a glass of white wine.

“Our planet is going to face disaster if we don’t turn this ship around,” she said, as she chopped sweet potatoes. “And so it’s basically like, there is a scientific consensus that the lives of children are going to be very difficult and it does lead, I think young people, to have a legitimate question. Ya know, should—is it okay to still have children?”

She continued: “Not just financially because people are graduating with 20, 30, 100 thousand dollars of student loan debt so they can’t even afford to have kids in the house, but there’s also just this basic moral question, like, what do we do?”

Rest - https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ocasio-cortez-says-there-is-a-legitimate-question-that-needs-to-be-asked-is-it-okay-to-still-have-children

STTAB
02-25-2019, 02:29 PM
I have 2 of my own and 4 adopted. Is that okay with you AOC?

My oldest and the oldest adopted are both in the US Army . What a failure big families are.

KarlMarx
02-25-2019, 03:06 PM
They said exactly the same thing in the late 60s except back then it was because of the population Explosion.

The problem with the Left is that the NEED a crisis otherwise they are out of a job

AOC needs Climate Change, Al Sharpton needs racism, Chuck and Nancy need Russian Collusion/Obstruction of Justice. God forbid they got jobs where they actually had to produce something useful. Instead they are out there busily trying to incite people over manufactured crises.

But then AOC is a convincing argument for not having children... I wish her parents did that 29 years ago

Abbey Marie
02-25-2019, 03:18 PM
Considering that radical feminists hate men and think all sex is rape, children shouldn’t be much of an issue.

Someone should tell Dopey that we’ll consider not having children as soon as China greatly reduces its population.