PDA

View Full Version : Woman assaulted man sporting MAGA hat. Now ICE is looking to send her packing

jimnyc
02-26-2019, 04:08 PM
How great is that! She wants to assault someone, knowing she isn't in the country legally, and will now pay the consequences. All because so many twits can't handle a hat. :laugh:

---

Woman assaulted man sporting MAGA hat. Now ICE is looking to send her packing

A woman who allegedly attacked a man sporting a “Make America Great Again” hat was apprehended Tuesday by Immigration and Customs Enforcement after authorities discovered she is unlawfully present in the U.S.

“Deportation officers with ICE’s Fugitive Operations Team arrested Rosiane Santos, an unlawfully present citizen of Brazil, today near Falmouth, Massachusetts,” ICE spokesman John Mohan said, CBS News reported Tuesday.

“Santos is currently facing local charges for assault and other offenses. She is presently in ICE custody and has been entered into removal proceedings before the federal immigration courts,” Mohan added.

Authorities charged Santos with disorderly conduct after she attacked Bryton Turner at a restaurant in Falmouth, Massachusetts, CBS reported on Feb. 21. Santos batted the hat off Turner’s head and commenced verbally assaulting him, according to Falmouth Police.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/26/illegal-immigrant-maga-hat-assault/

High_Plains_Drifter
02-26-2019, 04:50 PM
See... in these ultra leftist liberal shit holes like Massachusetts, these illegal shit stains have come to believe they can get away with whatever they want and no one will touch them. Well surprise, surprise you illegal POS... enjoy your jail time and ride back home... and don't fucking come back.

Now... somewhere between 40 and 45 MILLION MORE to go.

You realize that if ALL the illegal aliens in this country were somehow magically REMOVED from America, you'd NEVER see another DEMOCRAT elected. They are their MAIN VOTER BASE that they rely on, and their recent OPEN BORDERS stance and past SANCTUARY CITIES spells it out in spades...

https://i.ibb.co/kBPd0GD/no-border-walls-no-voter-id-laws-figured-it-out-yet-nancy-pelosi-chuck-schumer.jpg

aboutime
02-26-2019, 05:30 PM
http://icansayit.com/img/magahat.jpg

Sign It: YOU LOSE, AND CAN'T CHANGE HISTORY!
"We The People"

Gunny
02-26-2019, 07:40 PM
As a wearer of ball caps as opposed to the top of my head looking like a cherry tomato from the Texas sun, I have to say, THAT is one ugly damned ball cap. It looks like it crawled out of a 1970s trucker/CB movie :laugh:

And no, I'm NOT missing anyone's point. Just making mine.

Elessar
02-26-2019, 08:03 PM
As a wearer of ball caps as opposed to the top of my head looking like a cherry tomato from the Texas sun, I have to say, THAT is one ugly damned ball cap. It looks like it crawled out of a 1970s trucker/CB movie :laugh:

And no, I'm NOT missing anyone's point. Just making mine.

I do not wear caps. A rain hat on occasion with a simple USCG on it!
I hate headgear!:laugh:

KarlMarx
02-26-2019, 08:49 PM
Kamala Harris, when reacting To the Smollet affair, made the claim that hate crimes are on the rise in America.... to which I agree

With one exception, there has been a marked increase of hate crimes against Trump supporters instigated by the Left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunny
02-26-2019, 08:51 PM
I do not wear caps. A rain hat on occasion with a simple USCG on it!
I hate headgear!:laugh:Hats are weird. You either wear them or you don't, At least that's what I've seen. I never wore a hat except the ones for my uniforms. Once I retired and started wearing ball caps work I feel almost nekkid without one.

Same with a cowboy hat. I refused to wear one for years. Had one, looked at it, took it a few times and left it in the truck :laugh: Then, once I started wearing one I felt weird without it. Now, I wear a ball cap to the store. Mine all say: "Marines" or "USMC". They're also low profile, have a curved brim ... you know .... like they're supposed to.

Now that Elmer Fudd looking thing Trump chose to put his logo on? I'll go with the cherry tomato sunburn :laugh:

Elessar
02-27-2019, 04:46 AM
Hats are weird. You either wear them or you don't, At least that's what I've seen. I never wore a hat except the ones for my uniforms. Once I retired and started wearing ball caps work I feel almost nekkid without one.

Same with a cowboy hat. I refused to wear one for years. Had one, looked at it, took it a few times and left it in the truck :laugh: Then, once I started wearing one I felt weird without it. Now, I wear a ball cap to the store. Mine all say: "Marines" or "USMC". They're also low profile, have a curved brim ... you know .... like they're supposed to.

Now that Elmer Fudd looking thing Trump chose to put his logo on? I'll go with the cherry tomato sunburn :laugh:

Funny about caps / hats!

I would not wear one when operating a small boat, except for a Kayak helmet for safety. Hats obscured my vision.
On the ship, I never wore one out on the weather decks. Got tired of them blowing over the side! An RM1 gave me
shit for not being covered one day when I was adjusting the MSB cradle. I told him to get back to the radio shack, leave me
the F*** alone unless he wanted to buy me caps daily. Jerk! Nobody on board liked that guy and to mess with a Bosu'n
is not a good idea.:laugh:

STTAB
02-27-2019, 04:11 PM
Gotta agree with Gunny, the MAGA hat looks ridiculous

Until you compare it to the pussy hat wore by the left. :laugh:

aboutime
02-27-2019, 06:48 PM
https://assets.medalsofamerica.com/media/catalog/product/cache/dbed8eb2cced7e946cc3da7fa2f43b7f/g/1/g1181ftlt_1_.jpg