PDA

View Full Version : Wendy's Chicken Bacon Ranch sandwich

dan
08-30-2007, 01:04 PM
As far as fast food chicken sandwiches go, this one is my personal favorite.

Does anyone remember, about ten years ago, Wendy's served pitas? They looked like gyros, but they had chicken and lettuce and stuff in them? Those things were awesome, they need to bring them back.

darin
08-30-2007, 01:11 PM
No pics? :)

hjmick
08-30-2007, 01:18 PM

Does anyone remember, about ten years ago, Wendy's served pitas? They looked like gyros, but they had chicken and lettuce and stuff in them? Those things were awesome, they need to bring them back.

I remember when Jack in the Box had a pita breakfast sandwich, best breakfast sandwich ever. They cut of one edge of the pita, stuffed it inside, the filled the pita with scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese, ham, and bacon. Mmmm...good eats. When they took it off of their menu, I stopped eating there all together, which wasn't hard, all I ever got there was the above mentioned sandwich.

dan
08-30-2007, 01:43 PM
No pics? :)

http://images.usatoday.com/money/_photos/2006/05/25/wendys-99cent.jpg

It looks a lot like that, only with bacon and ranch! :D

darin
08-30-2007, 01:49 PM
NICE!!
:wank2:

:D

Abbey Marie
08-30-2007, 02:59 PM

Yes! The veggie pitas were actually quite good. And a rare find for a vegetarian in a fast food place, lol.

Mr. P
08-30-2007, 03:19 PM

Check it out Dan..Looks like lots of prep. a good weekend project. :)
http://www.topsecretrecipes.com/recipedetail.asp?sessionid=&login=yes&id=102&agree=yes