PDA

View Full Version : Cohen Admits To Speaking with Democratic Party Before Testifying Against Trump

jimnyc
02-28-2019, 10:57 AM
This thing was such a setup sham yesterday. A lie filled exhibition. The dems may have well of just held a press conference. :rolleyes:

Setup by Dems, hand held by Dems, spoke with them and designed ahead of time, defended by Democrat and former Clinton attorney...

---

Cohen Admits To Speaking with Democratic Party Before Testifying Against Trump

Michael Cohen, who formerly served as President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, told Congress on Wednesday that he and his team spoke with top Congressional Democrats before his testimony to the House Oversight and Reform Committee.

Cohen said he spoke with Democratic Rep. Elijah Cumming of Maryland, who chairs the committee Cohen spoke to Wednesday, and Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff of California, who chairs the House Intelligence Committee.

https://i.imgur.com/qf9EJUM.png

“We’ve spoken to the party,” Cohen said, adding that he spoke to Schiff “and his people” ahead of Wednesday’s hearing, according to Fox News.

https://i.imgur.com/AOuWAPj.png

During the hearing, Cummings publicly commiserated with Cohen for being called a “rat” by Trump.

“When you call somebody a rat that’s one of the worst things you can call them because when they go to prison that means a snitch. I’m just saying. And so the President called you a rat. We’re better than that, we really are,” he said.

During his appearance, Cohen savaged Trump repeatedly.

He said, in closing, that if Trump loses the 2020 election “there will never be a peaceful transition of power,” The Guardian reported.

He also criticized Trump’s policies.

Rest - https://www.westernjournal.com/cohen-admits-democratic-party-testifying-trump/

pete311
02-28-2019, 11:26 AM
Except for the corroborating documents he did supply the committee.

In the end the public hearing was never going to be interesting. The closed door sessions are the important ones, the Mueller report and SDNY investigations.

jimnyc
02-28-2019, 11:53 AM
Except for the corroborating documents he did supply the committee.

In the end the public hearing was never going to be interesting. The closed door sessions are the important ones, the Mueller report and SDNY investigations.

It was a complete waste IMO, lead by democrats and the star witness about to go to prison to just lying to them!!

no thanks

STTAB
02-28-2019, 12:07 PM
All these investigations are a joke, whether Republican or Democrat, but the Democrats have taken things to an entirely different level here.

pete311
02-28-2019, 12:48 PM
It was a complete waste IMO, lead by democrats and the star witness about to go to prison to just lying to them!!

no thanks

just like every mob case

pete311
02-28-2019, 12:52 PM
All these investigations are a joke, whether Republican or Democrat, but the Democrats have taken things to an entirely different level here.
You believe the president is above the law. We get it.

STTAB
02-28-2019, 01:47 PM

These Congressional hearings have zero to do with the law and I was against the endless Benghazi investigations as well. See I'm not a partisan dipshit like yourself.

pete311
02-28-2019, 01:50 PM
These Congressional hearings have zero to do with the law and I was against the endless Benghazi investigations as well. See I'm not a partisan dipshit like yourself.

You do know it's congresses job to perform investigations right?

STTAB
02-28-2019, 02:28 PM
You do know it's congresses job to perform investigations right?

It's not their jobs to investigate bullshit because of politics . You do know THAT. Don't you?

pete311
02-28-2019, 03:24 PM
It's not their jobs to investigate bullshit because of politics . You do know THAT. Don't you?

39 indictments is politics?

FakeNewsSux
02-28-2019, 03:32 PM

When they have nothing to do with the original focus of the investigation, yes.

pete311
02-28-2019, 04:00 PM
When they have nothing to do with the original focus of the investigation, yes.

So what were the 27 Russians indicted for then? Please do tell.

STTAB
02-28-2019, 04:04 PM

Indictments are a CRIMINAL matter, not a political matter. Meaning Congress has no role. In fact the ONLY Constitutional authority Congress has in regards to criminality is impeachment, but notice how rarely they use that when REAL criminal activity is happening.

Petey, I tried to warn you, I"m WAY smarter than you.

pete311
02-28-2019, 04:11 PM
Indictments are a CRIMINAL matter, not a political matter. Meaning Congress has no role. In fact the ONLY Constitutional authority Congress has in regards to criminality is impeachment, but notice how rarely they use that when REAL criminal activity is happening.

Petey, I tried to warn you, I"m WAY smarter than you.

“All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.”
— U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 1

FakeNewsSux
02-28-2019, 04:14 PM
So what were the 27 Russians indicted for then? Please do tell.

A desperate attempt by the Mueller investigation to tie the Trump Campaign in any way to Russia. And why not play that card since he knew full well none of the 27 would ever go to trial. He learned a hard lesson when he tried the same pathetic maneuver with a Russian firm located in the US and their lawyer showed up in court to slam his McCarthy tactics.

STTAB
02-28-2019, 04:16 PM
“All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.”

What does THAT have to do with criminal investigation, which are the purview of the JUSTICE DEPARTMENT?

Do you really want the lying assholes in DC one day deciding they want to charge YOU with a crime?

pete311
02-28-2019, 04:20 PM
What does THAT have to do with criminal investigation, which are the purview of the JUSTICE DEPARTMENT?

Do you really want the lying assholes in DC one day deciding they want to charge YOU with a crime?

I don't believe I ever said they conduct criminal investigations. They investigate and then refer to the DOJ.

STTAB
02-28-2019, 04:27 PM
I don't believe I ever said they conduct criminal investigations. They investigate and then refer to the DOJ.

And that isn't their fucking job. The DoJ investigates crimes to determine who committed them. Congress isn't supposed to investigate people until they discover a crime.............

Are you really this stupid Petey?

pete311
02-28-2019, 04:30 PM
And that isn't their fucking job. The DoJ investigates crimes to determine who committed them. Congress isn't supposed to investigate people until they discover a crime.............

Are you really this stupid Petey?

You are in quite a mood today aren't you.

My understanding is they can investigate if it pertains to some kind of legislation and well that could be defined pretty broadly.

Elessar
02-28-2019, 05:22 PM

That is the reply of a fool, and you do it often trying to put words in people's mouths.

And who is the "WE"?

aboutime
02-28-2019, 06:24 PM

There you go again. Using the typical, often tried Liberal, Democrat trick to convince yourself.

By only stating the 1 section of Article 1...you intentionally ignored using the ENTIRE description to suit your hate-filled, diluted, liberal, empty brain. AOC has more intelligence than you, and she's dumber than that typical Liberal, Box of Rocks.